Online services?

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rae-of-Sunshine

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 12th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Super Mommy
Anyone do this sometimes?
I'm really missing participating in worship on Sundays. I've been thinking about looking for a service online but the churches around here don't seem to do that.
Anyone know of a website or church with a good online service?
~Mother of Miracles

August 12th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My old church does live streaming. We will watch that if we aren't able to go to church for some reason (sick, etc). We really like the pastor and worship leader over there. We just found another church, because when we moved across town, it was too long o a drive to really get involved ... that and we knew we would want to raise a family in a smaller church. Neither one of us grew up in HUGE churches. I found this one when I was new in town and looking for people my age.

Anyway, it is Olive Baptist Church and the link is Olive Baptist Church - Pensacola, FL they have a live streaming button on the main page or you can find past sermons at Video Archives From 2012 - OliveOnline.org - Olive Baptist Church - Pensacola, FL if you don't want to watch at the exact time of the service.
aect-mama likes this.

Psalm 139:9-10
]
August 12th, 2012, 09:53 PM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
I often listen to Matt Chandler sermons online.... not sure if that is what you're looking for, or like a live broadcast on Sunday?

August 13th, 2012, 09:07 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
I have not attended an online but would like to also. There are alot of days we don't make it the church either

August 13th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Super Mommy
Marjorie, thank you for those links. I'll have to check it out.

I've never heard or Matt Chandler but maybe I'll look for his sermons too.

I am hoping to find a live stream of a full worship service. I miss being a part of it ya know, the prayers and the music and everything? I wish the church Justin is interning at would offer this so I could feel like we were worshiping together as a family again even if I can't be there. But the church is too small to have something like this.
~Mother of Miracles

August 13th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My church in the city just has online podcasts from the message, not the whole service, and not a video recording! I sure love listening to it though because we haven't found a new church here yet and I miss is so much!
August 13th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Veteran
Well I don't think I can be much help but nothing replaces a church family...I pray you will find that where ever you go
:mommyDeAnna 7/28 Whitney 4/7 Naomi 6/24 Katerina 1/27 Gracie 5/25 Magdalina 6/8Berachiah 6/8 Peter 2/20 Deanna 19,whitney 15,Naomi 13,Katerina 8,Gracie 7,Magdalina 5,Berachiah 3,Peter 4 months and counting.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search