Weekend plans

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By crunchywannabe
  • 1 Post By Countrymom4
  • 1 Post By CalledBlessed
  • 1 Post By Eowyn

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 15th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
What does everyone have planned ?
who is making supper ?
Do you get to sleep in ?

Thank You tasha_mae

August 16th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What does everyone have planned ?My family (parent's, brother, uncle) are coming out and helping me paint my whole house!
who is making supper ?I will be, but I imagine my mom will be helping with some cooking!
Do you get to sleep in ?Nope... no rest for those who what a new colour on the walls!: thats how that saying goes right!
CalledBlessed likes this.
August 16th, 2012, 09:23 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What does everyone have planned? Nothing other than planning the next school year and building my garden beds

Who is making supper? Me, always loll

Do you get to sleep in? If you count 6:30ish as sleeping in, that's all Dd allows lol.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

August 16th, 2012, 09:42 AM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
Saturday my parents and I are going to pick out the new sink for our house, we are remodeling the kitchen (my family lives in my parent's house - they live in a different house). Then that night I'm going down to have a sleepover with some friends; one is getting married and the rest of us are all bridesmaids.

oops forgot the other questions

I will cook supper on Sunday

Yes, we typically sleep in a little on Saturday. Maybe until 8 if we're lucky.

August 16th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What does everyone have planned ? Nothing much....getting ready for meet the teacher night on Monday. Looks like just church Sunday.
who is making supper ? I will.
Do you get to sleep in ? Yes...usually until 9am Saturday.

August 16th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
What does everyone have planned ? We are going to the lake for prob the last weekend before closing it up in Sept

who is making supper ? Prob me
Do you get to sleep in ? Maybe, If the kids are out later for campfires they may sleep till 8ish
CalledBlessed likes this.

Thank You tasha_mae

August 17th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What does everyone have planned ? housework/laundry/yard and packing the trailer. Church on sunday, visit my parents, and have dh park the holiday trailer out at the late sunday night.
who is making supper ? me.
Do you get to sleep in ? I hope to next week, but otherwise no.
August 17th, 2012, 04:56 PM
Veteran
Doing something special I'm not suppose to talk about(church project).
Then a birthday party...Sunday church....we are penecostal so alllll dayyyyy bahaha

More than likely it will be my oldest Deanna and maggie my five year old chef.

Oh Yeah Babe...My eyes will be seeing the back of my eyelids.lol not sunday though early bird gets to learn about God...heehee.
aect-mama likes this.
:mommyDeAnna 7/28 Whitney 4/7 Naomi 6/24 Katerina 1/27 Gracie 5/25 Magdalina 6/8Berachiah 6/8 Peter 2/20 Deanna 19,whitney 15,Naomi 13,Katerina 8,Gracie 7,Magdalina 5,Berachiah 3,Peter 4 months and counting.
August 17th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Eowyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What does everyone have planned ? Tomorrow we might go to the zoo with the kids and I might get a chance to do some shopping with birthday money! (a rare treat! haha!) Sunday we'll drive to church and later are hosting a little get together at our house with friends and family.

who is making supper ? I always make supper! I think we'll do homemade cheeseburgers or something fun like that.

Do you get to sleep in ?
Haha, even though it's my birthday I don't think I'll get to sleep in. Too many fun things to do! Seize the day!
aect-mama likes this.
August 17th, 2012, 06:50 PM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
What does everyone have planned ? I work Sat/Sun/Mon night 7p-7a as usual, and I have a half marathon tomorrow morning
who is making supper ?I made supper...not the healthiest, but it was stuffed cheeseburgers with cheese and bacon, and fresh grean beans.
Do you get to sleep in What's sleeping in lol. I guess it's different for me because I'll be sleeping during the day on Sunday and tomorrow my race is at 7am.

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

August 18th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Super Mommy
Happy Birthday Emily!

Yesterday we had a family day and Justin and I sent the kids to a friends house for supper so we could have a nice supper and some alone time for our anniversary. Today we didn't do much except school. Mercy insists on doing her lessons on Saturdays too. I don't mind because I know there will come a point very soon when we'll have to slow way down or even take a break for a while so I'm letting her enjoy it while we can. Tomorrow is church for everyone but me and babies. We're stuck in bed. But I'm hoping to try out an online service.

Usually I'm the only one who cooks around here. Poor Justin can barely boil water without setting off the smoke alarm. But since I've been on bed rest we've been living off of take out and the kindness of friends and neighbors who bring us casseroles.

A few days ago I managed to sleep in until 10:45!! I never ever do that. Usually the kids wake me up around 7. They totally don't get the concept of sleeping in on the weekends.
~Mother of Miracles

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search