So who ?

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
So who.........

is ready for fall?
are you excited for something in fall ?

August 17th, 2012, 12:03 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would be ready for fall if we had fall here in Hawaii. It's my favorite time of the year, which makes me worried that when fall comes around I am going to get depressed about this 'same weather all year round' business.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

August 17th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
not me. There is the few odd leaves that are turning yellow and I'm not ready. But I'm going camping yet next week, so once I have that out of my system I might be. I will be ready for fall in a month or so, I do love fall!
August 17th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Veteran
SSOOOO ready for Fall!!!
love the season and it just won't come fast enough...looking forward to the smells and sights...just fun time.So happy at that time bring out some cider...coco...ok ok
:mommyDeAnna 7/28 Whitney 4/7 Naomi 6/24 Katerina 1/27 Gracie 5/25 Magdalina 6/8Berachiah 6/8 Peter 2/20 Deanna 19,whitney 15,Naomi 13,Katerina 8,Gracie 7,Magdalina 5,Berachiah 3,Peter 4 months and counting.
August 17th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Eowyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
sooooooooooooo so so so so ready for autumn! my favorite season! I can't wait until it's chilly enough to wear long sleeves and cozy socks!
August 17th, 2012, 07:43 PM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
I'm also so ready for fall! It's my favorite time of year, with the colors, the cool evenings, apple orchards/pumpkin patches and all the awesome fall scents and flavors.

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

August 17th, 2012, 08:08 PM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
I like fall and all, but i'm still enjoying summer

August 18th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Super Mommy
I've never been in this part of the country in the fall so I'm excited to see what the season will bring. I always loved fall growing up in the mountains. Definitely ready for some cooler temperatures here.
~Mother of Miracles

August 19th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
I am ready...I think. I like fall but around the corner comes winter and our winters are freezing cold !!

August 20th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I like fall but am still enjoying Summer currently. I think Fall is also my favorite season - it has great weather and is also a fun time for us. Kynslee b-day is at the beginning of Fall so I'm looking forward to that (even though it's sad my little girl is about to turn one already!!!).
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

September 3rd, 2012, 08:55 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love fall!!!! Love all the holidays....the cool air, the hay rides and pumpkin patches! We visited an apple orchard in north ga last year..,I wanna go back!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

September 4th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I LOVE fall! The ferns were the first to change here... everything else is close behind! I ADORE the cooler temps! But we'll need to buy a snowblower soon! this is our first winter in the house... and that is a Loooong driveway!

I love that we don't have the AC on anymore
I love that we can sleep with the window's open (and the neighbors cigarette smoke doesn't come in, like when we were in the apartment)
I love that I can go outside in a tshirt, but wouldn't been too hot in a sweater
I love that my pumpkins are gonna be ready for harvest in my garden soon!
And that means PIE!!!!
September 5th, 2012, 08:01 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG, I LOVE fall....sooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! I really do loe all the seasons and crave them each when they come! But, given human nature, when they do com, I usually start daydreaming of the next one.

I love baking, getting cozy, drinking hot beverages, all that cinnimon and spice smells............the pretty leaves, crisp air, not sweating to death.................knowing the holidays are approcahing!!

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
September 6th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to virtuous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countrymom4 View Post
So who.........

is ready for fall?
are you excited for something in fall ?
Yes. I have my herbs drying all reading for the cold months coming. Yes. I will be able to hibernate even more when the cold comes along! As for holidays as I read above me, I do not look forward to them much. I do not feel much at Thanksgiving or Christmas. I used to in the past go all out but now they are just days.

Last edited by virtuous; September 6th, 2012 at 11:32 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search