Prayer and Praise Aug 20th

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By 2Corinthians10:4
  • 3 Post By 2Corinthians10:4
  • 2 Post By Buggymom
  • 2 Post By 3TeamH

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
What ya got ladys !!!!

August 19th, 2012, 09:30 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Prayer: I am praying that I get this printer that's for sale on facebook and can pick it up tonight so I can print some things off that I really need to start homeschool tomorrow. I am also praying for God to show me a way that I can earn some money without to go out and get a job.

Praise: I think I found a home church!!!
Countrymom4 and CalledBlessed like this.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

August 19th, 2012, 10:02 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
And prayer #1 is already answered! I just scored a 600.00 printer for 85.00

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

August 20th, 2012, 04:00 AM
Eowyn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Corinthians10:4 View Post
And prayer #1 is already answered! I just scored a 600.00 printer for 85.00

Woohoo!!! The printer is Gods greatest gift to homeschoolers! LOL! Well it has got to be pretty close!

I do have a prayer - my pet canary of many years is very ill.
I don't know that there is much that can be done for her, I just am praying her passing is a painless one for her. It's hard to think of her suffering.

Praise- I got two more knitting jobs yesterday! I am always thankful for a little extra work~!!
August 20th, 2012, 07:00 AM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Prayer: Praying for a great school year for my daughter and that she doesn't end up sick twice a month like she was in preschool.

Praise: My hubby was offered a job and meets with someone today!!!!! Thank you, Lord!!
Countrymom4 and aect-mama like this.

August 20th, 2012, 09:45 AM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
Prayer: I'm going to the doctor tomorrow because I haven't been feeling well. I have this area on my neck that is itchy and almost has a burning sensation. There is nothing obvious on the skin, and I dont feel like there is an obvious lump but now I've got myself all worked up that I have cancer or something. I've been feeling SUPER emotional the last week and don't know why (not that time of the month, not pregnant). It seems like people are falling apart all around me, lots of cancer diagnoses, seriously like 5 people in the last 4 or 5 months.

Praise - all is well with our birthmother. she is doing great and feeling great! we get to meet her in 3 weeks

August 21st, 2012, 07:29 AM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
Prayer: That my sister's tests some back positive that she doesn't have breast cancer, that we are able to figure out how to pay for a new transmission in our only vehicle that will hold all 6 of us after a very trying year financially...that DH stops questioning his faith like he's done since our niece was stillborn in 2003

Praise: That we are here for another glorious day, our good health and that my sweet patient whose 1st child was stillborn gave birth to a healhty baby. God is good all the time, all the time, God is good!

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

August 21st, 2012, 07:37 AM
Jaime I will be praying for you, you have alot going on.

August 21st, 2012, 08:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
praise: I had my whole house painted last weekend, and it looks great! I also got to spend a lot of time with my family who drove out to help me! It was a great weekend!
August 21st, 2012, 11:07 AM
Super Mommy
Prayers - good health and growth for my precious babies. Also prayers for Justin who started seminary classes yesterday.

Praises - The Lord is truely providing for our needs. We have been so blessed lately with incredible medical care, a wonderful new friend and her family, an amazing mother's helper who my kids absolutely adore, and this weekend we were even given a t.v. to replace the one that broke during our move.
~Mother of Miracles

August 21st, 2012, 07:35 PM
3TeamH's Avatar Hayley
good news from doctor today - doesn't appear to be anything other than a skin condition and some inflammation from itching Praise God!!!
Eowyn and Countrymom4 like this.

August 26th, 2012, 04:04 AM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggymom View Post
Praise: My hubby was offered a job and meets with someone today!!!!! Thank you, Lord!!
That is wonerful Trisha!!

Prayer: For everyone in the path of this storm "Isaac". The predictions keep shifting back and forth from the east side of us to the west side of us (east of us would be better, because you would rather be on the east side of a storm), but no matter where it goes it will affect someone. It is only supposed to be a Category One .. maybe a Two, but still.

Praise: It is Sunday, and Abigial is over her cold so we can go back to church again this weekend

Psalm 139:9-10
]
August 26th, 2012, 05:46 PM
I am so thankful for great friends and family. Today me and the kids spend all day at church and a BBQ then visited with my parents. DH is out in the field and we will prob not see much of him for the next week. Please pray for saftey for the farmers...it's a busy time for them.

August 26th, 2012, 07:26 PM
The Truth is out There
Prayer- DH desperately needs a new job. He's so frustrated with his current job and we can't move out of his parent's house with the money he currently makes.
And that he would come back to God. I've been praying so hard for this, and I'm wondering if maybe all of this job stuff is coming to a head so that he'll turn back to God.

Praise- Baby is doing great, there were some possible issues, but they cleared up. Praise God!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search