Christian Comments At Church

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By 2Corinthians10:4

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to virtuous
This week the preacher started reading an email about a little girl who said she that when she was the p* of the USA. That she was going to give everyone who was homeless homes to live in. Many men laughed & said in service: well, her parents better stop that nonsense right away otherwise she is going to hell, no female will ever be p* of the USA, & she should know better than to have such foolish dreams. The preacher laughed & agreed as well & many women quietly shook their heads & said Amen! Does your church say or act in this way? This is not the first time I have heard things of this sort. Another time a man at our church was commenting on a funeral that he was at (passing out tracts) & said that he could not say anything good to the people since their religion was dark. He said he did not have to say anything nice because the person as well as the rest of the people there were in hell or going to hell. And that dark can not be with the light. Many people at the funeral were offended by his words. He said he did not care since he was only there to save souls out of their dark cult. My preacher agreed again along with the others in the church. A lot of Amens going around. This is not the first time this particular man has done this. Anyone?

Last edited by virtuous; September 7th, 2012 at 08:53 AM.
September 7th, 2012, 12:15 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
President? Is that what p* is suppose to mean? If any man (preacher or otherwise) says anyone is going to Hell for any reason other than not accepting Jesus then he is dead wrong, unbiblical and will be held accountable to God for this. I have to say without meaning to be offensive or hurtful in any way....from reading all of your posts, your church sounds a very much like a cult. The things you say are taught and believed there are not common or accepted in most Christian churches. You sound unhappy and beat down. I'm surprised from the nature of all of your posts that you are even "allowed" to have Internet access. The thought has even crossed my mind that you are really a MALE and are here just to stir up trouble on a "christian moms board" and none of it is even true...that's how unbelievable all of this seems to me. Forgive me if it is all true and this is really your life. If it is, you are in an
abusive/manipulative situation and don't even realize it.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

September 7th, 2012, 05:06 PM
These churhfolk are to be commended. As far as I see it no woman should be allowed in church. That is a mans place. Women are to be seen and never heard. No room for thoughts from the inferior gender. These men are right on.
September 7th, 2012, 06:24 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ginger, you took the words right out of my mouth (eh, keyboard?).

I also find it odd that alidangeli only seems to reply to posts started by the OP...hmmm.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search