Blessing and prayers

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mamma_anna
  • 1 Post By jeweluv

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
How have you been blessed today ? Any special prayers ?

Last edited by Countrymom4; September 12th, 2012 at 09:32 PM.
September 12th, 2012, 08:23 PM
mamma_anna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My blessing for the day: One of the students in my choir at church shared with me at rehearsal today that he'd been practicing at home. (a praise in itself) His dad overheard him and was asking him about the music and being in the choir. He said it turned into a great conversation about faith and his dad ended up joining him in the service this evening!! This is the first time his dad has come to church except for Easter or Christmas in over 10 years.
He thanked me for making the choir a fun place to be and a good way to learn about and connect with Jesus. And this is a boy who hardly ever speaks to me except to say hello and goodbye and answer direct questions when I call on him. Needless to say, I was shocked and very touched.

My prayer request for the day: My girls have bad colds. Most of you know, this means we're on high alert in this house... serious germ patrol. Praying they stay *just* colds and go away quickly!
Buggymom likes this.

September 13th, 2012, 01:27 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been so blessed today as every day. Today in specific I am so thankful for some moments of internal peace/strength. The past few days I have really been struggling with my anxiety.

Prayer request: praying that dh has a change of heart attitude, can see that CHRIST is GOD, open his mind and that my OCD/anxiety lets up. I'm always praying for my faith to grow stronger.
Buggymom likes this.

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
September 13th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel very blessed to have a beautiful day to go hike at the nature preserve. I also always feel blessed that I have my family.

My prayer request is for mine and my family's general health and well being.

September 13th, 2012, 06:51 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Blessing: marrying into the greatest family who I'm on vacation with at the beach right now

Prayer Request: for a healthy growing baby and for me not to worry and obsess that something is going to go wrong

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

September 13th, 2012, 09:12 PM
Praying of all those special requests. Mamaginger I know what it feels like to worry about something going wrong. It is hard just know that god has got this! There is nothing u can do right or wrong. . He knows you and loves you and your baby. He will keep you guys safe. Sometimes our biggest threat it ourselves and the worry that we have rather than the reality. My second dd gave me many scares but now that she is here she is my source of peace. Her middle name is faith. She is the reason I surrendered to the LORD. You will have a perfect daughter and like most preg and births when she is born the worries will be a distant memory and you will forget them. Praying u can forget them now while ur preg and rejoice in this preg!

Praying for the health and safety of all your families and loved ones. Praying for good days at school for your little ones and for safe trips home as per request. Xoxo.

September 14th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Blessed - yesterday we were able to meet with the homeschool group and the kids had a BLAST !!!

Prayer - Right now we need some help financially, we have a big payment Oct 1st and no income.

September 14th, 2012, 06:25 PM
I will pray for you. So sad that financial struggles are unovidable in life.....they are really not what makes life worth living =)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search