prayers needed

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By 2Corinthians10:4
  • 5 Post By docsmomma
  • 1 Post By mamma_anna
  • 3 Post By docsmomma

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2012, 07:42 PM
docsmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to docsmomma
I don't post office because I don't have internet and it's so much easier to use Facebook on my phone. but today was really smooth scaring me and we need prayer. many of you have followed Joey story . you know how hard it's been fror ud the past 4years. but today it's about dj, my husband. recent blood tests have come back indicating there's a problem. he has been referred 2 hematology oncology 4 possible leukemia. we are just scared and shocked. Please pray.
September 20th, 2012, 07:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
hugs. stay strong. Praying for you!
September 20th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Dang auto correct...
September 20th, 2012, 08:53 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
praying

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

September 21st, 2012, 07:52 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Praying

Thank You tasha_mae

September 21st, 2012, 10:27 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh Traci I'm sorry I will be praying for all of y'all.
momie2b9-20-11 likes this.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

September 21st, 2012, 02:45 PM
Thank you ladies. I just got home from Joeys oncology clinic and feel more centered. Joey has been released to survivor care. DJ and I stand firm that God is in control. We know it is through God that Joey is where he is today, and we know that no matter what happens with DJ, God has a plan. I am scared, but I am not giving up. DJ said to me this morning "if it is cancer, i will fight like Joey did. I will fight like a kid." Little did he know those were the words i needed. Those words calmed my heart,eased my mind, and brought all my fears to a sudden halt.
September 23rd, 2012, 12:20 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will pray...you are so strong and it is so inspiring!
xoxooxoxoxo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! healing prayers/thoughts.support!!

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
September 25th, 2012, 11:12 AM
mamma_anna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Traci!! HUGE and prayers for DJ and you and your whole family!! I hope it turns out to be nothing serious. But whatever happens you know you are all in the Lords caring hands. You've seen his healing work before. Trust He will continue to lavish you with His loving grace and mercy.

What a blessing that DJ has Joey as a source of strength and inspiration. And HUGE praises that Joey has been moved to survivor care!!!! He is a survivor!!
jeweluv likes this.

September 25th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
HUGS mama!! Yay that Joey has gone to survivor care! Praying for you at this difficult time and hoping that tests come back clear of cancer. But if not that you find strength in God and have faith to withstand the trial! Hang in there mama and KUP
Baby #2 is on the way!!
September 25th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Still praying for you!! Joey is your son right? Is he a Cancer survivor? Your faith is so inspiring and praying that you have peace and srrength during this time.

September 25th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Yes Joey is my son and he had Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis. We were told to take him home on hospice several times. They told us he would die. But he is a survivor and all the damage they swore he would have is gone.
September 25th, 2012, 07:38 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is horrifying and amazing!!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

September 27th, 2012, 08:44 PM
WOW....clearly your Joey is meant to be here and is a blessing!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes even this sin and disease of this world is no match for GOD. Actually it's never, but I guess I mean that GOD AND JOEY, were not going to allow some stupid diseas to stand in the way of better plans!

You are so strong...bless you, your strength, your faith, your family, and of course your precious miracle; Joey!!! One day when he is older I bet he will inspire others to heal!!!!! xoxoxo...hugs!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search