Pray for me... :(

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jeweluv
  • 1 Post By jeweluv

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 25th, 2012, 06:43 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I had some kind of "episode" this morning...I seriously almost passed out and I've never felt that way before. I told my dr at my last checkup that I felt like my heart was a little "fluttery" or something. She asked about caffeine and checked my pulse but otherwise seemed unconcerned. Well about 9:15 this morning we got to CC (homeschool group) and it felt hot in the room to me and my heart was kind of doing that fluttery thing. When it does it, I feel kind of short of breath. Well this was def the worst I've felt and when I got up to walk to our class I was sweating and dizzy and thought I was going to pass out. I totally just left my son and went and sat in a bathroom stall until it stopped. Only my pride kept me from laying down on the floor of the bathroom! I felt ok just a few minutes later but in that moment I could have seriously gone to the ER. I've never felt that bad before. I went to the dr. at 1:30. My BP was 140something over 88 and pulse 122 with me just sitting there. I've felt bad off an on all day. I have to do a 24 hr urinalysis thing and when I go to turn it in Thursday morning, they'll do blood work. I gained 7 lbs in 3 weeks and my legs are SO swollen. I know it's mostly fluid. I just hate it because I know it's probably Preeclampsia again and I'm going to have to be induced early again. I can't believe I'm feeling this bad this early already. Please Pray.....oh...and Baby is fine. I got to hear her heartbeat and I feel her moving around. It's just me.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

September 25th, 2012, 07:37 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
PRAYING FOR YOU, GINGER!! I do every morning during my prayers!! Sending calm, relaxed, and serene thoughts your way. I'm so glad baby girl is okay, just hoping Mama feels better too. Hang in there...you are so strong! THE LORD WILL KEEP you and her safe!! Try and reduce your salt or limit it and drink enough water =))) xoxo

Sorry you had such a bad day. Actually, when I was preg with my 2nd dd I had similar symptoms in the first and second tri, almost passed out, ringing in the ears, sweaty, panicky feeling, heart racing....it ended up being bc they say sometimes all of a sudden you will have a sudden change in blood pressure or blood flow, and it will give it to the baby and you can start to feel faint.

How do you feel now?
mamaginger likes this.

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
September 25th, 2012, 08:34 PM
I kinda just feel worn down...like I had a traumatic day lol. I have a dull headache.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

September 26th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Praying for you Ginger. Make sure you are resting lots. Not even sleeping just resting is better than nothing.

September 26th, 2012, 12:26 PM
mamma_anna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Saying lots of prayers for you Ginger! How are you feeling today? Are you able to rest?

I remember having similar feelings occasionally with my pregnancies. It always turned out to be nothing but still really scary when it happens. Praying it turns out to be nothing for you and your baby too! HUGS!

September 26th, 2012, 12:57 PM
Today I'm just home doing homeschool. We'll eat with the inlaws next door this afternoon and DH and DS will go to church. I can't go because I have to pee in a jug all day :/. I feel ok today. My friend came over and took my BP. It was normal...110 over 60something. But my pulse was 90. I know it's within the normal range but I'm just sitting here so I assume it should be closer to 70. I'll turn in my urine in the morning and have bloodwork done....then just wait. I tried to do some yoga today...mostly just floor stretches and a few standing poses (specifically for pregnant women). I think I'm going to try to do this every day. It feels good to stretch and at least I feel like I'm not being a total sloth. Thanks for the prayers.

September 26th, 2012, 01:39 PM
mamma_anna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
so glad your bp is better! Praying the yoga helps and you get good results from all the tests. KUP

September 27th, 2012, 09:25 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
SOO glad to hear your bp was better...keep up with that yoga, take some YOU time, as much as possible when you have a LO and a busy life. I am praying peaceful, low BP, your way...hang in there...YOU ARE DOING GREAT!! XOXO
mamaginger likes this.

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search