Kalynn is "Mom of the Week"

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2012, 10:33 PM
mamma_anna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Here's your thread!! Can't wait to read your story!!

October 8th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks! This is pretty exciting to share with you all! I am even more excited to really be a mommy! Sorry if I happen to be a little spacey, we are without power at our home, and are visiting family... plus I believe I am suffering from early onset pregnancy brain! Forgive me! So here goes with the pre marriage stuff:

When I was born my parents were fairly young. My mom was 22, and my dad was 25. My mom grew up in the Catholic church, and my dad never really grew up with any structured faith as far as I knew. Before I started school my parents left the Catholic church and started attending a non denominational church in our town. The church also had a private christian school and that is where I attended Kindergarten. My parents were on a very low income, (my mom was in university at the time) and felt that they couldn't afford the cost of private school, and opted for the same public school my mom attended for Grade 1. I actually had the same grade 1 teacher as my mom did. Even then I had a really hard time with friends, I was so eager to please everybody that I usually got walked all over, and became pretty miserable even as a 6 year old. I don't remember the whole situation, but it got to the point where my mom thought I was in a dangerous situation and pulled me from the school and home schooled me the rest of that year.
I went back to the Private school until Grade 5.
I knew my parents were struggling financially. They tried really hard to hide it, but it was really the only reason I remember them fighting, and I was always very anxious about money. Once on a family vacation we were road tripping to the east coast, we were on the way there, and we made a wrong turn and drove a few hours in the wrong direction. I was so panicked that they had to pull over my grandpa's motorhome to calm me down and reassure me that we could afford to drive back home. (like I said, we still on the way to our destination!)
My dad was diagnosed as depressed, but that was a misdiagnosis in my opinion. I believe he was Bipolar. He was on medication to manage the depression, but when he was on the upward curve of his mood swings he was SOOOO much fun! We would make quick trips into the city for things like go karting, or indoor play grounds. Or a spontaneous 4 hour road trip to a different province for Mcdonalds (we had mcdonalds within walking distance of our house.) He was always involved in what we were doing, and when he was being manic, as a kid we just loved it because A. he wasn't depressed and B. he wasn't the most responsible adult figure, so we got away with all kinds of fun stuff, and without his better judgement he would often facilitate our games, and allow us all kinds of freedoms. I could tell it was really hard on my mom though. Partly because she was parenting an extra child, but also because she was never deemed 'The Fun One'.
In Grade 2 my teacher would ask at the end of every Bible class for us to close our eyes, and if we wanted to ask Jesus into our hearts to raise our hands. It wasn't until I peeked one day and saw 3 other kids put up their hands that I had the courage to also raise my hand. All 4 of us went out into the hall way and prayed with my teacher. It was really sweet, she sent a note home for my parents, and I remember I received my first 'for me' phone call from my aunt, congratulating me.
Around Grade 5 I had a really rough time with friends and the girls in my class. There were only 3 other girls, and there was an incident with one of their dad's where he made an inappropriate comment to me. I didn't know that it was wrong, and it never went any further then that. When I told my mom (by then a social worker) she filed a report and this caused all kinds of issues. Obviously he was questioned, and his kids were interviewed by social workers. I was shunned by this girl and her friends at school, leaving me all alone with no friends. The same girl and her mom would phone my house and threaten me and tell me to take back my statement, and tell them I lied, and they started spreading lies about my family.
I moved back to the public school in Grade 6, by this point I had made some friends from the public school in extra curricular sports, so was more comfortable going back.
That said, Grade 6, 7, 8 were tough years (for us all, am I right?) I really struggled with my self esteem and my faith. Christian friends were few and far between, I had basically been shunned by them all.
I attended a week long summer camp for 3 years before taking their leadership training when I was 14. As a camper I rededicated my life to Christ and it really stuck! I made so many AMAZING christian friends, many of whom I am still VERY close with!
I worked on staff there for 5 summers, (6-8 weeks each year) and still LOVE to go back there for visits, or to help out on weekend retreats etc.
I also met my husband there when I was 16 years old! It is so incredible to me to think of how much 1 place, and 1 group of people has so incredibly impacted my life! I am so grateful for the blessings I have been given every day!

When I look back on my childhood I do see some struggles, but for the most part it was happy. Every single experience has led me to where I am today, and I could not be happier!

October 8th, 2012, 02:30 PM
mamma_anna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for sharing all that with us Kalynn!

I'm so sorry for what you went through in 5th grade. That must have been so hard on you and your family. I'm so glad it didn't go any further than that.

I really think God blesses us with the people and places and opportunities we're supposed to have when we're supposed to have them. Sounds like that's exactly what happened with the summer camp you went to. That's awesome you still keep in touch with the friends you made there. And you met your husband there too!?! What a blessing! Can't wait to read more about him tomorrow.
How far away was the camp from where you lived? How often do you get to go back now?
Do you live close to where you grew up? Are you still close with your parents? Do you have any siblings?

October 8th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
The camp was about 45 min. from where I grew up... My mom actually found it because she was called there (as a social worker) when a camper opened up to a staff member about abuse that happened at home. It is a pretty special place to me for sure! I go back usually for a few days once a year, we are a few hours farther from there now, so not as often as we like, but we are still close friends with some of the year round staff there!

When I moved away from home I lived in the city about an hour from my parents. I lived in the same apartment until we bought our house this April about 3 hours from them. My parents are still together, and I am very close with both of them now. I do have 2 younger brothers, but am not on great terms with one, and the other is just at a completely different life stage than us.

October 8th, 2012, 03:41 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gosh that's awful about the friends dad and them harassing you! Yes, middle grades were definitely the hardest and the most cruel! Love the summer camp story...sounds like my kind of place

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

October 9th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Day 2- The story of me and my man! long winded... sorry 'bout that!

Like I said previously, I met my husband while working at a Christian Summer Camp when I was 16. I was working that week as the tuck lady (managing the store and housekeeping) when this new staff member showed up. He was the friend of another staff member who I consider one of my best friends now. All I knew was that he was 19, in the army and had taken a few weeks off in the summer to come out to teach riflery at the camp. That summer I really struggled with my self image, and was so discouraged that everyone seemed to be coupling up, except me. I spent a lot of time worrying about me not dating anyone, that it was taking away from my time spent with God, and ministering to the kids. I decided that I was going to put it out of my mind completely at least until the end of the summer (There was a no-dating rule for staff anyways, but it was almost never followed or enforced). Although I did enjoy spending time with him, we became close friends and never once spoke about dating that summer. My younger brother also worked at the camp at the time and he got to know DH well also.
After camp ended He went back to the city and I went back to the town I grew up in, about 1.5 hours from his house. We texted and instant messaged each other a lot, but only as friends. I had really developed feelings for him, but was too scared to admit it. That year the movie Walk the Line came out. the movie theater in my town was usually a few weeks behind the city so he kept talking about it and how good it had been. I finally got really bold and said 'well then you'll just have to come out here and go with me then'. he agreed. I kept telling myself it wasn't a date...Nobody believed me. But at the end of the night he dropped me off and nothing had happened, I almost felt relieved because I had been 'right and they were all wrong', but I was disappointed at the same time.
A few weeks later my brother and I drove into the city to attend a young adults evening at the closest thing to a 'mega-church' that the city had. Even though it was an 18-30 service, a lot of the people we worked with at camp went (some who fit into that age range, and some who didn't) Usually a group gets together after and we'd head out to a nearby restaurant. For some reason everyone had other plans and scattered, so my brother and I were left with dh. My brother suggested the 3 of us go out anyways and so we took 2 different vehicles to the restaurant. My brother on the way there said 'I think he likes you, I bet he'll ask you out'. And I responded by telling him that he was wrong. He said that he would spend the meal unobjectively observing and tell me after if he really thought that he liked me. We got through the whole meal, and for some reason, I was getting excited that I was once again proving my brother wrong. (im sure it was all a defence mechanism, as to not get my hopes up and feel rejected by the guy I really liked) We paid, left the restaurant and got to our cars....then he turned around and asked if i'd like to go with him to a Mess Dinner. I of course accepted, I was really excited, and when we got into the car, closed the doors, my brother was the one who celebrated with me. It was pretty funny. 2 weeks later I drove into the city, and got ready at my uncle's place. Dh picked me up and we went out. He tried to give me a warning about the guys he worked with, and how they can sometimes be a little vulgar. I did appreciate the warning, but it wasn't like I was a sheltered little girl who had never been exposed to this before. That said it still can be a little shocking, even now... Soldiers are some of the most foul mouthed people I've ever met... and I thought it was so sweet that dh was worried I would turn and run because of who he worked with! At the end of the evening as he drove me home, he 'officially' asked me to date him.

We dated over the rest of the winter and spring, and again that summer. I graduated highschool, and spent the summer back out at camp. He was on a course for all of June and July (missed my grad) and then surprised me by coming out to camp for August. We tried to be respectful of the camp's dating rules, even though we started dating before the summer, and we were NOT the only couple... (at the time the camp had been around 20 years, we were part of over 21 couples who met and got married)
That fall he had another Mess dinner, and that was the night he proposed! It was not especially sweet, or romantic, but it was him, and that was all that really mattered to me.
My engagement was pretty stressful. My mom was really really upset (she LOVED dh and even planned on offering him my grandmother's rings to have melted down into an engagement ring for me, but as soon as she found out we were engaged, she flipped and thought he was an impulsive, horrible person) It was so upsetting to have my mom go from loving the guy I was dating to thinking he wasn't good enough. She treated him horribly, and I felt very stuck in the middle. We were engaged for almost 5 months, but because of dh's upcoming deployment, we didn't know what date we were going to get married until 6 weeks before the wedding. My mom was a big help in pulling everything together, but was miserable and caused so much unneeded heartbreak the whole time! It really damaged our relationship (which has recovered now, but only because I let it go. She refuses to take any responsibility for how she acted during that time) I do see how it could be upsetting for your 18 yr old to be getting married, but she took it too far. Our wedding was fine, definitely not how I would do things now, but it served it's purpose then.
Only 2 months after we were married DH, moved to a base 2 hours from the city. He started 6 months of 'workup training' and with the exception of a 3 month exercise out
of province he was home on the weekends. It was challenging for sure, but we made it work. He deployed in January of 08 and was away until Sept. We took our 'Honeymoon' during his leave in July where I met him in France. Although it was an amazing opportunity, he just wanted to be home, and I had very high expectations, but he was still in 'desert mode'... it was a tough trip. When he came home we struggled for about a year. He was different, I was different. I became very bitter and resentful. I dealt with a lot of abandonment issues, all the while he was dealing with post tour stuff that is pretty common, but made us both miserable! After being home for less than a year he had already put in to go back overseas. He got on with a group from Ont. and lived 25 hours away for 6 months. He deployed a second time in May of '10 (delayed a few times because of volcanic ash in the air over Europe) This time he came home on leave, but he had been dealing with a lot more from that tour. When he finally came home in November, it was obvious he suffered from an OSI (operational stress injury). He refused to seek treatment (so many guys who struggle see getting help and weakness, and it'll hurt your career) so he spent a long time trying to get over it. After about a year he was back to 'the new normal'. It was so tough, and it is only by God's grace that we've stayed together through it all. Other than some memory loss, and a general lack of sympathy for most people's 'problems', he is a loving and devoted husband, and I try really hard to be everything he needs me to be! The last year and bit has been stressful with him getting out of the army (for the most part, he is a reservist and will go in about once a month) and starting a new career, we bought our first house, and moved a few hours from family and friends. But we have been happy and strong in our relationship! It feels sooo good to have those struggles behind us. We've been married 5.5 years now and I feel like we are more than equipped to handle whatever is thrown at us now!
mamaginger likes this.

October 9th, 2012, 02:02 PM
That is such a sweet love story . So sad though to hear of his struggles from deployments. :*( I know I have no idea what those in the service experience and deal with just so we can live a "normal" and safe life here at home. It doesn't seem fair but I know someone's got to do it. Thank you for being a part of the sacrifice required for our peace. <3

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

October 10th, 2012, 06:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Alright, well today may be a little bit shorter as I don't have a lot to talk about!

First off...as you can tell by the little raspberry on my ticker below, we are expecting the most precious little berry in May!!!!! (I just love how it gets compared to food right now!)

This is our first, and I could not be more thrilled. I've wanted to be a mommy my whole life! Badly! When we got married we knew that we would wait to have kids because of hubby's 1st deployment. When he came home that year was really tough and he kept saying things like he wasn't sure he wanted kids anymore, and it was SO heartbreaking. That would have been an absolute deal breaker for me. (we had discussed and agreed that we wanted between 2 and 3 children in pre marital counseling). I just kept praying that God would soften his heart to children, and I knew that over time he would come around.

It honestly wasn't until our nephew was born that I saw a real change in him. DH is NOT close with his sister, she was a teen mom, and our nephew is in the care of his great grandparents full time. She comes around when it's convenient. To help out we take him for usually up to a week, every so often to give them a break. This started from the time he was about 3-4 months old. (he just turned 1). Having a baby around in our house I think really opened DH's eyes, and he was VERY hands on.... more so in a playful, crawl around on the floor while I get his food or bath ready and do the 'dirty work' way but it was so helpful, and a real sneak peak at what our family could look like. He completely changed his tune, and was open to starting our family!

We started trying (or not preventing, as that made dh more comfortable) in April when we bought the house.
And after a few cycles of being 'sure' I was pregnant and being so disappointed, I took a test out of boredom, when I was positive that I wasn't pregnant. It was a digital that came up 'Pregnant 2-3' I almost died! I could not believe my eyes, I was not expecting that (I really don't know what made me take the test in the first place). I came up with a cute little way to tell DH when he got home from work, and we have been slowly telling close family and friends since. (we are still waiting until after Remembrance Day to make a public announcement.)

I have so many hopes and dreams for this little baby (nicknamed baby bumpkin) and I can't wait to find out who he or she is going to be!

October 10th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Congrats on your raspberry! I am 25 weeks. I don't have the food ticker so idk what mine is now. Haha. So what does pregnant "2-3" mean? What is remembrance day? And I saw where you said something about thanksgiving....what is thanksgiving in Canada?

October 10th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
lol I looked it up for you, You have a beautiful little Cauliflower!

The digital test I took dates your pregnancy from conception, so I would have been 4-5 weeks pregnant (or 2-3 from conception) I took a second test the next day, and it said 3+, it was pretty cool! I actually thought it was a false positive because "pregnant" showed up first and the numbers came a few seconds later, but when the numbers came up, that some how solidified it for me!

Remembrance Day is Nov.11th, it is a day to remember the fallen. (WW1 ended Nov. 11) At the 11th hour, or the 11th day of the 11th month we hold a moment of silence. There are ceremonies at every legion, and armouries, and many churches hold ceremonies too. Veterans are also honoured. It is a pretty big day in our house. My husband will be parading with his unit, and then the mess is open to the public, so we stay for the better part of the day there. It is not an official Stat, but businesses for the most part are closed until noon.

Thanksgiving is the same as yours, in Canada we just have it a month or so earlier! (second monday in Oct.) Family, Turkey, usually some football etc etc.

October 10th, 2012, 08:14 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Do you have names picked ?
Are you getting the room ready?

October 10th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I think we are good to go on a girls name. But my taste is really 'out there' when it comes to boy names (which is funny because our girls name is a VERY classic and common name) DH is much more into traditional, and biblical names, but I have something in mind for a boy that i'm having a hard time letting go of. DH hasn't outright vetoed it either, so we'll see. I've been that girl who has obsessed over baby names since I played dolls!

As for the baby's room, we haven't done anything yet. I'll probably start on that in a few months. I will be painting (we left it since we've moved in so I wouldn't be redoing it twice), removing the uber tacky wolf border... (I'm not kidding) and obviously adding furniture etc.
I plan for baby to be in our room for at least a couple of months, but would like to have the room done before hand just so I wont be messing around with it while caring for a newborn! I'm trying to be sneaky on Pinterest while looking for nursery design ideas, without giving away that we are expecting yet! I'll have to have a lot of babies in order to use all of the amazing and cute ideas on there!

October 10th, 2012, 04:12 PM
Hmmm...I've never seen a pg test like that before??

Sooo....your thanksgiving was just picked up as a fun thing to do but not based on the whole Indians/Pilgrims first thanksgiving??

October 10th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Actually not a lot of Canadians even know this but our thanksgiving actually stemmed from a meal had in thanks to God for a safe passage that explorer Martin Frobisher from England while in search of the N.W. passage. As more and more settlers landed in Canada they also carried on this tradition.

oh, and the test was a clear blue digital test. It's pretty neat!
Countrymom4 and mamaginger like this.

October 11th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Day 4-church life & hobbies!

Like I've talked about before I was born into and baptized Catholic. I only barely remember going to that church, but what I do remember is the sunday school classes being dreadfully boring, playing with the little bench that flips down for kneeling during mass, and once getting in trouble for dropping my stuffed kola bear off the balcony we were sitting on.
When my parents moved to the non denom. church I really grew up in, I LOVED attending their sunday school. (It took place during the whole service and I really enjoyed that) The church was in the same building as the Christian school I had attended, and all of the staff, and many of the students families attended. It was a pretty big church, 2 services each Sunday, probably about 500 people at each one. In a town of 15000 it was by far the biggest church.
As a pre teen, I'd often fight with my mom to get out of bed, and go... as my relationship with Jesus grew so did my motivation to get to church and fighting with my mom about it stopped.
I also mentioned that after working at summer camp, when I got my drivers licence I would drive about an hour and a half into the far end of the city to the 'mega church' (it's huge but nothing like the mega churches in the US) for their Saturday night 18-30 yr old service. It was a lot more like a concert and a 'show' than church, thats what made it appealing. It was the alternative to going to the bar for most of the people who showed up, and they got dressed up and had their hair and make up all done the same way! Sometimes it was just an activity before going out to the bar for these people. It became quite clique-y. Eventually the church stopped that service (I think they've started up again, but I don't really keep up with the info there) It was very much a health and wealth church, which if fine, until they started saying things like people only die from cancer because they didn't pray enough, or they didn't have true faith in God and the pastor should be making a huge income because God was blessing him etc meanwhile there wasn't much in terms of community care. I never was really a part of that church, I considered myself a visitor, and had fun with my friends there, but it never felt like home.
When I got married, we got married in DH's church. He went there with a friend as a preteen and it was his home. It was an ultra conservative Pentecostal church that I never felt really comfortable in. Although I had long hair, it wasn't long enough, and I wore pants, etc. By the time I came around the church had just undergone a big divide, and we were apparently on the moderate side... which blew me away because I felt crazy judged for not fitting their 'horse hair, long denim skirt' mold. I was always uncomfortable there, and when DH deployed I was often singled out during the service which made me VERY uncomfortable.
I stopped attending the church and just kind of 'waited' for a new one to drop out of the sky. Then one day it practically did. I had left my mail, junk included on my kitchen table and a few friends from Camp came over. While hanging out one of them picked up this flyer from some church with a few pictures on it. She held it up and said 'Hey, that's Lauren!' We knew her from Camp, although she was a few years older than us, she had married a pastor, and was on the worship team at his church.
There were 2 couples and myself (while dh was deployed) all from camp, that were at my place when we saw this and we decided that because the church was only 5 min. from my place they would meet here, and we'd all go check it out together the next Sunday. It was a pretty big church, but they rented space in a school gym because I guess it had grown so much they outgrew their building. (they have been looking for a building, or for new land to build for a while now!) It was such a GREAT service. Dustin (the pastor) really made the message into a practical application that was so simple to follow. The church's motto was that "The city didn't need another church, it needed a church for unchurched people. " While this was true, and it was fantastic because they worked so hard on making everyone comfortable and avoiding 'church terminology' which is often a turn off, or confusing for people who didn't grow up in church, the messages applied to everyone, and having grown up in church, and having a strong faith and knowledge of the Bible, I still took so much away with me every Sunday. I joined a life group, and got really close with so many people, I also joined serving teams, I volunteered 1 weekday morning a week in the office doing admin stuff, plus one service each Sunday as a leader in the nursery. Dustin always made a point of introducing himself to every single new person, I have no idea how in a church of that size (over 1000 every week) how he remembers almost everyone's names by the second time he's heard it, plus sought out 'newbies' and made them feel comfortable and welcomed.
When Dh came home he attended my church with me, but his circle of friends were at the other church, so he often went there instead. It never bothered me that we went to different churches, I can see how it's uncommon, but people seemed genuinely concerned for us because of it.
When we moved in April we are too far from either church to attend unless we are staying in the city. We have joined a Bible Study together, we bring the average age down by about 15 years, but it has been a good experience. We haven't joined any churches though. DH often works Sundays, but we are still 'In the Market' for a church. Pickings are slim out here.
mamma_anna likes this.

October 11th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Yes the rural is sometimes hard to find the RIGHT church.
jeweluv likes this.

October 11th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Lol @ dropping your Koala bear off the balcony!!

Isn't it funny how most people seem to go through many churches before finding the right one? I hate that it's like that. I wish we could all be unified but it seems impossible. this was never the way God intended "His Church"....His people...to be. There's so much out there and a LOT of it is bad and unbiblical. They have just enough of the Bible mixed in to confuse and upset people...and turn them away. It blows my mind that of all the "religious" forums here....random "spirituality" has the most posts and Pagan interests is just behind 3rd place. It's no wonder!

I hope y'all find a church you love and that loves you.
mamma_anna and crunchywannabe like this.

October 12th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Alrighty! Thanks so much ladies! THis has been a very fun week and I've enjoyed sharing with you so much! I thought today I would quickly share some of my interests/hobbies, and answer any final questions you may have!

Hobbies:
I am a pretty crafty person! I never was during school, it wasn't until I moved away from home and my mom gave me a scrapbook that she had made me that I became interested in making things. I didn't think I was very creative, or good at what I did, but its funny how my perspective has changed! I love it, and sometimes am embarrassed by the lack of quality in my earliest scrapbooks, but I always keep them because it shows growth to where I am now! Other than scrapbooking, I enjoy knitting anything that is a square or rectangle! lol I have been teaching myself to knit in the round, but it may be a while before I start knitting socks!
I also make tutus. They are really simple to make, and I have given them as gifts to so many little girls. they are a huge hit! I've started sewing, and I really like to make simple projects that I can gift to others.
I did start a garden this year, it was fun, and I have big plans for next year! I want to get into canning, but I want to use a pressure canner, and that scares me!
I also LOVE taking care of our nephew. He just turned 1, and we've been a big part of his life. There is a good share of family drama involved, but he is the easiest, happiest baby I have ever met! It's going to be interesting how our relationship evolves when I have my own kids, but I know that we will always have a special relationship with him because of how much time he spends at our house!

Ok I can't think of anything else to talk about... if anything else comes to me I'll add it, but for now feel free to ask my anything!
mamma_anna and mamaginger like this.

October 12th, 2012, 07:55 AM
where both you and Dh born in Manitobia ?

October 12th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
DH was actually born in Thunder Bay Ont. His mom grew up in a tiny Ont. border town and moved to T.Bay for university. They moved to MB when he was about 2 years old!

I grew up just outside a small city in MB. I moved to Winnipeg when I was 17 the same year I started dating DH. I lived in the city for about 6 and a half years before we moved to our new TINY town!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search