What ya making

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Countrymom4
  • 1 Post By Countrymom4

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2012, 12:45 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
For supper this week ?

I am not a planner. I know tonight we will have sausage and mac&cheese. Other than that I think we will have a casserole and a roast someday other than that
jeweluv likes this.

October 15th, 2012, 03:18 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
chicken stew and spaghetti. other than that...idk

I'm wiped out today and I know the rest of the week will be like this unfortunately...will all my appointments. I hope I can start the Bible study but I may not get to until the weekend or next week.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

October 15th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tonight was scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. I don't know what else is for dinner this week. Wednesday we'll be up at the school and they are having pizza and then Thursday is soccer so we will be eating out that day too.

October 15th, 2012, 06:02 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
The plan for tonight is chicken pot pie, although that might change to chicken quesadillas. It just depends on what mood I am in.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

October 15th, 2012, 06:54 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We plan at least the first part of our week, and leave the end to leftovers or "whatever" kind of nights.
Sunday I made homemade chicken tenders, baked beans, and apple pie
Tonight DH made beef, bean, and cheese burritos and mixed veggies
Tomorrow I am on the hook for baked pasta and some kind of veggie
Wednesday is leftover night
Thursday I have to travel for work, so DH is just making refrigerated beef tips in gravy
Friday is usually pizza night, and we have a ham and pineapple pizza in the freezer (though I will still be gone, so DH and the kids get it all to themselves)

Psalm 139:9-10
]
October 15th, 2012, 06:56 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tonight i made a vegetarian crockpot veg. rice and mixed in some quinoa to add some protein. My girls and I ate the crockpot dish which had rice, quinoa, peas, carrots, celary, tomatoes, and onions ....lol, dh doesn't like veggies really so he had rice, quinoa, onion, and pepper.....and lol...the older two like basically nothing so they just had rice. (I'm working on them...haha)

I have a ton of tomatoes so I'm hoping in the next day or so to make some homemade sauce.

About once a week I usually make a big pot of soup and have it for the following week...

hmmmmmm...

oh speaking of tomatoes and dinner...lol, countrymom....what is your recipe for Tomatoe soup? I know you make it homemade...=)))

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
October 16th, 2012, 07:23 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweluv View Post
oh speaking of tomatoes and dinner...lol, countrymom....what is your recipe for Tomatoe soup? I know you make it homemade...=)))
It is so easy beef broth I like better than the chicken broth 1 carton, tomatos 25 lbs(just blemish and tops off) 1/2 sugar and some salt and as much onion as you like. cook then put throught the food processor, or I just use my handheld milkshake mixer thing and chop it up. I then stran it, because all the chunks and skins. Then you mix with milk or cream to taste.
jeweluv likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search