We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. What is your favorite dessert ?I like a little bit of everything what came to mind was apple crumble and creme brule
2. What is your most dreaded household chore ?I HATE taking out garbage and recycling
3. 1 blessing-Had a fantastic night at Bible Study with DH
4. A bible verse-John 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
5. Socks or no socks ?NO SOCKS! DH likes to joke around when I stand in the kitchen now. I've always been barefoot though.. but now with being pregnant.... i'm a walking insult!
1. What is your favorite dessert ? I don't really have one
2. What is your most dreaded household chore ? Hate garbage too
3. 1 blessing: think I sold my jack !!
4. A bible verse: Psalm 51:10 God, make a fresh start in me, shape a Genesis week from the chaos of my life. 5. Socks or no socks ? No socks
1. What is your favorite dessert ? Can't pick a favorite! Cake, cookies, ice cream, pie, pudding.... I love it all.
2. What is your most dreaded household chore ? cleaning the bathroom
3. 1 blessing Children's and youth choirs both did an AMAZING job leading worship this morning! God is doing wonderful things with these kids this year.
4. A bible verse Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. ~ Isaiah 40:28-31
5. Socks or no socks ? Yes socks in winter. (I don't like having cold feet) No socks in summer. And NO SHOES unless I have to.