Anna is "Mom of the week"

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By mamma_anna
  • 1 Post By mamma_anna
  • 3 Post By mamma_anna
  • 1 Post By mamma_anna

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 29th, 2012, 07:19 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Here you go Anna

Thank You tasha_mae

October 29th, 2012, 08:57 PM
mamma_anna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Finally I have a few minutes to post this. I've been trying to get to it all day! Just fair warning.... It's long.

My Childhood:

Guess I’ll start from the beginning… I was born and raised in a small town about an hour outside Ashville, NC. I loved growing up in the mountains. I loved small town life. My mom stayed home with my brother and me and my twin sister and occasionally she wrote stories for the town newspaper.

My dad worked for a maintenance and property management company that kept him very busy and well known in the community. He loves being outside. He loves fixing things and solving problems. He loves helping people. His heart for service is something I’ve always really admired about him. He was also really involved with Boy Scouts. (and still is as much as he can be) It was the one thing that he and my brother could really bond over. I remember being dragged along to many scouting events as a kid.

I wasn’t all that close with my brother when we were younger. (we are now) But I was very close with my sister even though we were total opposites. She was the straight A student, outgoing, happy go lucky, social butterfly. She could make friends with anyone. She seemed to be fearless. I, on the other hand, was the shy, socially awkward, B average student who just wanted to blend in with the crowd. We were both involved in the church choir and both played sports. I never tried out for the solos or made any effort to make myself the star of the team. I was perfectly happy just being a part of the group. She was always auditioning for something and looking for leadership opportunities even at 8 years old. I remember people saying she was going to be famous one day and I believed them.

On August 4th 1983, my sister was playing near a river just outside of town with some friends. She fell in, hit her head on a rock and never came back up. Her friends tried to save her but there wasn’t anything they could do. I still remember that day like it was yesterday. By far it was the worst day of my life. For years afterward I struggled with guilt over it. “Why her? Why not me?” I still wonder often what our lives would be like if she’d lived.

The rest of that year was just a series of struggles for my family. In September my grandfather died of lung cancer (he was a very heavy smoker) and in December, just before Christmas, my dad lost his job. We scraped by for a few months with help from friends and neighbors and my dad really worked hard to find himself another job but there just wasn’t any work in the area. I could see how hurt he was. Even as a little kid I understood how hard it was for him to swallow his pride and ask for help just to keep food on the table for our family. My mother did not deal with all of this very well. She got very angry and withdrawn. That was much harder for me to deal with. I found myself avoiding her much of the time. Before my sister died, my mom was a devoted wife and doting mother. She was very involved in our lives. When I was little I used to think that when I became a mother I wanted to be just like her. To see her change so much in such a short time, when I really needed her, it scared me.

Eventually someone got my dad in touch with a large church in Washington state that was looking for a facilities manager. It didn’t take him long to get the job. At the end of that school year we sold or packed up everything we owned, bought a used camper trailer and hit the road. We spent the whole summer driving across the country, taking the scenic routes and camping the whole way. My dad really wanted this trip to be a way for us to heal and start over as a family. He wanted us to remember what it was like to laugh have fun. We stopped at every water park, carnival, park, festival, fair and dorky tourist trap we saw. Even though we were all still grieving and upset about the move, we had a wonderful time on that trip. Well… 3 of us did anyway. My mom hated it! She complained the whole way. I still remember the awkward, almost painful silences between her and my dad in the evenings. I remember my dad sending my brother and me off to explore the campgrounds but really it was just so we wouldn’t hear them fighting. I tried really hard to have a good time and just pretend none of that was bothering me and I think for the most part I succeeded.

The church found us a house, enrolled my brother and me in a Christian school in a neighboring city and found my mom a job as a receptionist. I think my mom knew before the rest of us that this wasn’t really as good as it seemed. She really didn’t want to move at all and she really didn’t trust that the church was really trying to help us. Turns out she was right, but more on that later.

By the time we got to our new home, my mom had had it. She put on a brave face in public and pretended to be happy. But she stopped going to church with us, was rarely if ever home for dinner and never came to any of our school or sports events anymore.

One day when I didn’t have school for some reason, I don’t remember why, I went to work with her. I remember her sitting behind her desk as if she were in a business meeting when she told me that she was moving out. She didn’t want to be a wife and a mother anymore. By the end of that week she had an apartment in the city and my dad was left to raise my brother and me on his own. (a task which I think he excelled at by the way)

My brother really went off the deep end at this point. He was constantly picking fights at school, he started drinking and doing drugs and even got arrested a few times for vandalism and other “minor” crimes. He was constantly fighting with my dad. I just tried to stay out of their way. The church basically turned their back on him. He was banned from the youth group and told he wasn’t allowed on the church property unless my dad was supervising him. After the first year, they even stopped paying his tuition for the Christian school. (Keep in mind that he never committed any crime on church grounds or picked a fight or anything with anyone there. He was getting in trouble elsewhere.) This was my first clue that the church was more interested in their reputation than they were in us. My brother was very blessed that the school decided to keep him on as a scholarship student. They really did everything they could to help him and I think if they hadn’t things would have been so much worse for him.

Through all of this I tried hard to just stay out of trouble and stay out of the way. Music and sports were my outlet. I kept myself busy with the school choir and orchestra and I played soccer and softball every year. These things really brought me joy. Music especially. The school choir won several statewide and regional competitions while I was there. I sang ALL THE TIME. It was like breathing for me. I still turn to music as a source of comfort and healing when I'm hurting. I think that's why I'm so passionate about teaching music now because I want to give that gift to other kids who might be struggling like I was.
(Okay.... got a little side tracked there.) When I wasn’t busy with music and sports, I was babysitting for neighbors or families from the church. I really struggled with my faith and didn’t feel like I had anywhere to turn. I never stopped believing in God, I never stopped praying but I didn’t feel like I could trust the church anymore. I was really starting to feel more and more like we were the church’s “token poor family”. Everything they did for us was to make the church look good in their very wealthy community.

For the next 3 years I saw my mom maybe once a month for a few hours at a time. This is when she started to dabble in witchcraft and paganism. It frightened me and I didn’t want anything to do with it. When we did spend time together, we usually went out to a movie so we wouldn’t have to really talk much. The pastor in the church told me I shouldn’t have anything to do with her anymore. I wondered sometimes if he was right but I couldn’t bring myself to completely shut her out no matter what she did.

My dad was amazing through all of this. He never once spoke badly of her. He never complained about having to support her financially while she did whatever it was she did. In a way this irritated me. I wanted him to be angry at her like I was. But I never admitted to anyone that that was how I was feeling.

When I was about 16, (my brother had moved out by now) I came home from school one day to find my mother and father sitting together at the kitchen table and praying together just like they had when I was little. Honestly I thought I was seeing things. My mom took me aside and apologized to me for everything she had done and begged for my forgiveness. She said she knew that she’d hurt me and she wanted so badly to make it up to me somehow. She was ready to move back in and be a wife and a mother again. She was really trying hard to repair her relationships, including her relationship with Jesus.

I wanted so badly to believe her but it took some time. She did move back in that week and she and my dad started counseling. They worked hard to put their marriage back together. I watched this very carefully. Part of that was genuine curiosity but mostly I was being protective of my father. I wanted to be sure she was being sincere and she wasn’t going to leave again. Seeing how much she was really trying with my dad gave me hope that we could work things out too.

She tried going back to church with my dad but she wasn’t welcome there. This was the final straw for me with the church. My dad continued to work there for a while but he and my mom started attending another church on Sundays. This caused a lot of problems for him. The senior pastor didn’t like that we (my dad and I) weren’t worshiping in his church anymore. They stopped paying my tuition at this point and again the school stepped up and kept me on scholarship. (man, I’m realizing as I write this how blessed we were by that school ) The senior pastor and a few others in leadership positions in the church really started treating my dad poorly. He never complained. He continued to do his job and serve the church until they fired him a couple of years later. They claimed it was for budget reasons but I don’t buy it.

My maternal grandmother passed away shortly after my high school graduation. We had to fly out for her funeral and on the way back my mom and I had a long layover. (My dad and brother had taken another flight) While we were sitting in the airport with nothing better to do, we finally started really talking. She opened up to me about what it was really like for her growing up with her mother. Not pleasant. There was a lot of emotional abuse in that relationship. My mom wanted so badly not to repeat the same mistakes with her children but she feared she had actually done worse. She had let her grief over losing one child ruin her relationship with her other two. This was the first time I ever saw her cry. I still didn’t really understand but I desperately wanted to feel like I had my mother back, the mother I had adored as a little girl. I was finally ready to forgive her. Our relationship isn’t perfect by any means but we are extremely close now. I absolutely love both my parents very much. They are back in North Carolina now and still happily married. (and yes I am 40 years old and still a total “Daddy’s Girl” )

I'm done for now. I warned you it would be long. I promise tomorrow will be shorter. (and happier.)
jeweluv likes this.

Last edited by mamma_anna; October 29th, 2012 at 09:06 PM.
October 30th, 2012, 07:58 AM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WOW....what a story!!! So tragic and yet what a wonderful story of restoration! So how old were you and your sister when she died? How is your brother now? The trip across the country sounds SO fun!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

October 30th, 2012, 10:13 AM
We were 11, almost 12 when she died.

My brother is doing wonderfully now. It took him a while after he graduated high school to really get his life together. He tried the whole punk rock band thing for a while and went through a phase where he couldn't hold down a job for more than 6 months. But now he runs an outdoor education program for at risk youth. He finally got married this past June to a wonderful woman. He's a great step-dad to her kids and an amazing uncle to my girls.

You knoiw, dispite everything, that trip really was amazing. I hope I can do something like it with my girls someday.
jeweluv likes this.

October 30th, 2012, 11:38 AM
*sigh*....yeah my brother is still in the punk rock band and wouldn't have a job were it not for my dad's landscaping business. He's 25. I keep wondering when he's going to really do something "adult" with his life. If he were married and working, I know we would be so much closer. It's like he's still 15.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

October 30th, 2012, 12:16 PM
You know, my brother is 43 and it's really just been the last 10 years or so... maybe less, that he's really got his act together. We really never thought it would happen. Between the two of us I often feel like the older sibling even though he's 3 years older.

October 30th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Okay so maybe it's not really that much shorter but it is much happier.

LOVE STORY

Rick and I met at freshman orientation in college when we literally collided with each other. I had my head in a book, listening to my walkman and walking at the same time. Totally not paying attention to anything around me. I know, not smart of me. Rick was tossing around a Frisbee with his friends. When he jumped up to catch it, he landed on top of me and broke my finger.
There were a bunch of people around and they all stopped and stared at us for a minute. We were both looking at each other, beet red and completely embarrassed when someone blurted out “Wow! That was like the opening scene in a bad romantic comedy.” (If that guy only knew just how right he was.) Rick and I burst out laughing, then helped each other up and he asked me a couple times if I was okay. I assured him I was and we went our separate ways. (I realized as I was walking away that my finger was throbbing and already starting to swell.)
I saw him again a few days later when classes started. He saw my finger bandaged up and asked me what happened. When I told him it was from the other day when we collided, he would not stop apologizing to me. He felt so bad about hurting me that he wouldn’t leave me alone for the rest of the first term. We had a few classes together and he would always sit next to me and offer his snacks and his notes… “Do you need a pen?”…. “I have the cliff notes for that book. You can borrow them if you want.”…. “Here, let me get that door for you.” I was so oblivious. I had no idea he was flirting with me. We were both dating other people at the time so I honestly didn’t think it was anything more than him being friendly and maybe still feeling a little guilty.
By the time the first holiday break came around, we’d gotten together to study a few times usually over a meal or dessert. We’d exchanged phone numbers and addresses and we were talking every day leading up to the break. But we were still dating other people. When Rick called me at my parents house to wish me a Merry Christmas, my dad hung up on him. (He never did like boys calling the house for me. He always gave them a hard time.) And then my mom scolded my dad and made him call Rick back himself to apologize. Rick took it really well. He was and always has been very respectful of my father. That was it for me. I was falling for him.
When we got back to campus in January, we couldn’t stay away from each other. We both ended our previous relationships and we’ve been together ever since.
While we were dating we would spend hours just talking. We told each other everything. He also had a tough childhood and faced similar struggles to what I had dealt with. I think because of that we have a lot of the same views on the world and the same values. We don’t always agree on all the details but in general we want the same things out of life. We had both been raised in the church and even though we were both struggling in our faith and uncertain about our personal relationships with Jesus, we both really felt like it was important that we not give up on God yet. So we started going to a campus bible study together. He was actually more enthusiastic about it at first than I was. I joke sometimes that he dragged me back to church. We’ve worked hard at keeping Christ at the center of our relationship ever since.
Almost exactly 3 years after that Christmas phone call, we were visiting my parents for the holidays. While I was in the kitchen making breakfast one morning, he was in the living room asking my parents for their blessing to propose to me. Later that day, we went horseback riding just the two of us. At one point he just stopped and turned to me and said, “I could love you forever and … umm…. Well…”
I could see his hands shaking but I thought he was just cold. He was so nervous that when he took the ring out of his pocket, he accidentally dropped it on the ground. I didn’t see any of this because my horse had done something to distract me. When I looked back over at Rick, he was on the ground on his hands and knees. I said, “What in the world are you doing?”
He said, “I’m looking for your ring!”
“My ring?”
“Yeah, because I was gonna…. Oh forget the ring! Will you just marry me? Please?”
“Umm… yes! I think I will.”
We did eventually find the ring and we got married that April. It was a small, inexpensive wedding in my parents back yard. We were still in school for another month so I moved in with him and his three roommates after the wedding. I’m soooooooo glad it was only for a month.
If you can’t tell by now, we have this issue with him getting all nervous and flustered when he wants to tell me how he feels and me being totally oblivious. Yes this is still an issue for us and we’ve been married for 17 years now. We are total dorks but we own up to it. He makes me laugh every day and he’s constantly reminding me not to take things too seriously. I need that in my life. He is my best friend.

October 31st, 2012, 07:41 AM
Oh Anna, my heart is breaking for you family. That would have been so hard.
Love your love story !!

Thank You tasha_mae

October 31st, 2012, 10:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry you had a rough childhood! But, what a FANTASTIC love story!!! I think that's one of the best love stories I've ever hear (or read)
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
October 31st, 2012, 10:42 PM
*WARNING* Proud Mamma bragging. I could go on about my girls for days.

Meagan was our honeymoon baby. Sort of. Rick and I never really took a honeymoon but we did go on a little weekend getaway for my birthday that year and almost exactly 9 months later, on May 8th 1996, we welcomed our little Meggie into the world. She was loud and feisty and energetic right from the very beginning and she still is. Meggie is my DRAMA QUEEN! (I mean that in the most loving way possible. ) She is a performer and loves being in the spotlight. She’s very involved in drama and music programs in school and church. She is funny and kind, busy, opinionated and fearless.

I think both because Meg is my first baby and because she is really not afraid of anything, I tend to be even more over protective with her than I am with my other girls. (and that’s saying something right there because I’m a VERY protective mamma bear) It’s something that she and I struggle with a lot. She’s 16 and growing up (waaay to fast), looking for a little freedom. I’m just trying to hold on to my baby. She tells me all the time that I need to get a life. I tell her I have one. It’s called being your mother. But honestly I think Rick and I are so blessed with Meagan. She loves her family and still genuinely enjoys spending time with us. She and I are particularly close. She can read me like a book! When I’m upset, she knows it before I say or do anything to give it away. When I’m struggling to figure something out, she’s able to teach me because she knows how my brain works. Yes she has used this to her advantage a time or two. But for the most part it’s been a real blessing.

Abbigail came along 2 years later on June 23rd 1998. From the womb, she was the total opposite of Meagan. I could tell she was more mellow. She was born an observer. She hardly ever cried unless she needed something. She was totally content to just sit and watch what was going on around her. It actually still makes me feel guilty because she was so quiet most of the time that I often felt like I was ignoring her. I’ve always felt like just because she isn’t as vocal about needing my attention doesn’t mean she shouldn’t get it. I still struggle with this with her.

Meg absolutely LOVED having a little sister because now she had an audience. The two of them were inseparable when they were little and they’re still really close. I see so much of my sister in Meagan and so much of myself in Abbey. Watching them grow up together has been a real gift to me.

Abbey is still my quiet, peaceful, gentle child. She would much rather be behind the camera than in front of it. She’s still very observant and intuitive. I think this serves her very well. She knows how to read people. She can walk into almost any situation, see what needs to be done and then just quietly go about getting it accomplished. She’s a bit of a renaissance woman actually. She is very bright and she has so many different interests that I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with her. I have no idea what she’ll end up doing with her life but I am thoroughly enjoying watching her figure it out.

Mikayla was born on December 3rd 2002. 5 weeks early. She spent a few weeks in the NICU, mostly just putting on her baby fat and now she is a perfectly healthy, active and happy little girl. She was a very high needs baby though. She was crying unless she was being held until she was about 2 and didn’t sleep through the night until she was 3. I joke with her that they never cut her umbilical cord because I swear if it were up to her she’d literally be attached to my hip 24/7. But you know what? I’m fine with that. I still love snuggling with her.

Kayla is compassionate, empathetic, funny, and she has the most incredible imagination. She loves making up stories and jokes. She loves animals. She’s the kind of kid that will find injured animals in the back yard and try to nurse them back to health. I think when she grows up she’s either going to be a veterinarian or a famous novelist.

I’ve talked before about how Rick and I really struggled with the decision to be done with 3 children. I think I did more than him but anyway… After a lot of prayer and discussion (and a few fights and some more prayer) we decided being a family of 5 was enough for us and I had my tubes tied after Kayla was born. And then I spent the next 3 years continuing to pray because I was feeling like I’d made a mistake. We were meant to have more than 3 children. God finally granted me a sense of peace over it and we moved on, content with our 3 beautiful daughters.

Almost 3 years ago we got a phone call out of the blue from a social worker. Rick’s cousin had resurfaced after years of not communicating with the family. She had a 4 year old daughter who was really sick and she was really struggling to care for her. I won’t go into much detail about the situation because I don’t really feel like it’s my story to tell. What I will say is that Ellie’s birth mother loved her very much and desperately wanted to do right by her.

At first adoption wasn’t part of the plan. We just thought we would be helping her birth mother get back on her feet. But it very quickly became clear that Ellie needed more than that. Her birth mother asked us to take custody of her but we still weren’t sure it was the right thing. Ellie’s medical and emotional needs were overwhelming to say the least and the last thing we wanted was to take her in only to find out too late that it was more than we could handle. And of course we had 3 daughters to consider. What would this do to their lives? But God really worked in our hearts in those first few weeks and by the time I held her for the first time, I knew she was meant to be our daughter.

Rick needed more convincing. It was Kayla who brought him around. We had talked to the girls about Ellie. They had met her once. But we hadn’t talked to them about the possibility of adoption or even her staying with us for a while. But one night Rick overheard Kayla praying for her. “God, please give Ellie a family that loves her like the one I have. I know my mamma and daddy love me. She should know somebody loves her too.” When we talked about it later that night, Rick was crying when he said, “How can a father hear those words from his child and not want to respond somehow? It still scares me but I think we need to do this.” It still makes me tear up thinking about how Kayla’s little heart ached for a child she barely knew and that was how God worked to change Rick’s heart too.

On January 19th 2011 Elysia Faith officially became ours for keeps. She is healing a little more every day and even though she will always have more to struggle with than most people, right now she really is a normal little 7 year old girl in every way that matters. She is a little creative genius. She loves art and music. She illustrates Kayla’s stories and likes to make things out of stuff she pulls out of the recycling bin. She also loves to read and is already reading at a 4th grade level which just amazes me.

Since Ellie came home, all 3 of her sisters have been her protectors and helpers. I’m not saying life is perfect. Having a sibling with special needs is tough and some days are better than others. But they love her. They’re attentive to her needs and look out for her whenever they can without any prompting from me. And Ellie loves them back. She absolutely adores them. All the girls consider each other their best friends. They actually want to spend time together. Now there is a lot of bickering in our house. With 4 sisters it would be impossible to avoid. But rarely is there a major fight. I really feel so blessed.

Rick is an amazing father. He adores his girls. All anyone has to do is mention one of them and he just lights up. It's one of the things I love most about him.

I warned you. I could go on for days. But I'm going to stop now because it's almost 1 a.m. and I really need to get to sleep. Thanks for indulging me.

Last edited by mamma_anna; October 31st, 2012 at 10:50 PM.
November 2nd, 2012, 07:35 AM
Loved reading and getting to know your children Anna.

Thank You tasha_mae

November 2nd, 2012, 10:21 AM
I LOVE your love story!! That totally is like a romantic comedy from beginning to end!! My favorite movie genre!

I love the description of all of your girls. What a blessing you have been to little Ellie.

November 2nd, 2012, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaginger View Post
I LOVE your love story!! That totally is like a romantic comedy from beginning to end!! My favorite movie genre!

I love the description of all of your girls. What a blessing you have been to little Ellie.
Mine too!

You know what? I think Ellie has been so much more of a blessng to us! I know it's a little cleche` to say that but it's really true.

We're heading out of town for a soccer tournament in about two hours so I'm going to have to keep this one short. (relatively )

So right now our family life is filled with sports and music and school and church activities. The girls are often involved in service projects through school and I love to help with them as much as I can.

When I'm not volunteering at the school or watching one of their games or music recitals I'm teaching private music lessons out of our home or directing the children's and youth choirs at church. I have 4 piano students, 2 voice students and 1 viola student. The choirs keep me very busy. I've been directing for 4 years and I fall more in love with it every year. The kids are AMAZING! This past Sunday in particular they really blew me away not only with their singing but also with the way they presented themselves in worship.
I especially love when I have the opportunity to mentor a student outside of the choir room. They are a real blessing to me and I think they teach me as much or more than I teach them.

Right now we are members of a Presbyterian church. I would say it's fairly eclectic in the style of worship but it's definitely mainline prodestant. We have a contemporary service and a tratditional service every Sunday and family worship every Wednesday evening after all the children's/youth activities and a church supper.

It took Rick and I several years to find this church. I'm so glad we did because we LOVE it and so do the girls. The children's and youth programs are wonderful. Before this we tried practically every church in the city. (and there are a TON of them around here) This is definitely where God wants us to be.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.
mamaginger likes this.

November 4th, 2012, 05:50 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Finally got power back on after a week so can't wait to catch up on all the Anna info! I'll hopefully get a good chance to dive in tomorrow. Xoxo.

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
November 5th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
beautiful story Anna!! Thanks for sharing

I think it's my turn this week - anyone know if this is correct?
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
November 5th, 2012, 06:39 PM
okay...just read childhood...

Anna, I wish I could go back 30 years and give you a trillion hugs and girl talk when you needed it most! No one wants pity but you really had a great deal of pain to carry. I'm so sorry you never saw yourself as "shining" so to speak, but it seems to me you have a spirit that is beautiful, kind, sweet, forgiving, and radiant!!

Honestly, the way you were able to forgive and able to be so honest with your emotions is so brave!! It must of been so overhwhelming. you had to basically create this sense or normalcy for yourself and continue to keep adapting. Even though your childhood was rough, your ability to LOVE is amazing.....=) That is a gift but perhaps maybe why your one struggle with GOD is to know how much HE ALREADY LOVES YOU FOR YOU.... xoxoxo...hugs...can't wait to read more!!!!

November 5th, 2012, 06:47 PM
OMG...that LOVE STORY IS a romantic comedy...BUT A GOOD ONE! Okay..call an agent...I want to see this movie! Your story was so endearing. It sounds like GOD had the epfect match waiting for you!

I had goosebumps reading it....it was just so heartwarming and sweet! YOU DESERVE IT!!!

November 26th, 2012, 12:09 PM
bump for new people

November 26th, 2012, 06:43 PM
lupti's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am in awe of your forgiveness for your difficult childhood and your open and loving heart for bringing Ellie into your family. YOu are amazing!

Heather
BFP March 2, 12 dpo
Elias Scott and Griffin Karl here on 9/19/09!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search