Prayers Please

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 2Corinthians10:4

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 21st, 2012, 04:43 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know I seem to ask this every couple of months, but I am going to go ahead and ask it again. Can y'all please pray that I get a hold of a school sometime next week and am able to complete my observations hours for these two classes I am taking before Christmas break. I have so much going on right now and one principal talked to me Monday and told me they would contact teachers but I haven't heard anything back from them. I know it's only been two days but I'm scared, and I only have until December 14th to complete these. I think part of it may be that I am currently taking two classes so instead of just having 20 hours to complete I have 40. Can you please just pray that I am able to complete these hours so I can make a good grade in these classes?

Can you also please pray that I get an answer about my student teaching soon? I have already been turned down from one school because they had too many student teachers already, and the next school we are waiting to hear from is coincedentally the one I am waiting hear from about my observation hours. My hope is that I can do my observation hours there and that they like me enough to let me student teach there.

Anyway, I am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with graduation and I don't want these last few classes to be the death of my diploma. I know I ask this a lot, but can y'all please pray?
jeweluv likes this.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

November 21st, 2012, 06:32 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Of course Megan !! Praying for ya

November 21st, 2012, 07:12 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anytime! Praying it all comes together for you!

Psalm 139:9-10
]
November 21st, 2012, 09:04 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sure!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

November 23rd, 2012, 02:07 AM
please pray that God shows my husband and I mercy by making us conceive. i thought it would be this month but as it is, AF started 5 days early, i am so disappointed but still trusting in that God will answer our prayers.
thanks
November 23rd, 2012, 05:16 AM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Praying.

November 23rd, 2012, 07:39 AM
Veteran
Dear God, please help Megan with her endeavors. Sweep away all the obstacles from getting her diploma! You know her heart dear Lord. Give her the opportunity and provision she needs. Bless her God so that other people may see your greatness by her living testimony. Amen!
November 23rd, 2012, 09:09 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks ladies. Your prayers mean a lot to me, especially since I don't feel I have been giving as much attention to this board as I should lately. I am praying that I hear something this upcoming week. I am going to go ahead and call the daycare here on base to see if I can complete at least a few of my hours there, maybe that will take some pressure off of the school.

babymummy- Welcome to the group, and to JM, I will be praying for you

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

November 26th, 2012, 06:05 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Praying for everyone...Megan, praying that you get the answers and time you need and can move onto the holiday with peace of mind!!

babymummy.........praying god gives you peace in your waiting and assurance that your perfect child will be here!

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
November 26th, 2012, 06:44 PM
lupti's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Praying!

Heather
BFP March 2, 12 dpo
Elias Scott and Griffin Karl here on 9/19/09!
November 26th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Praying for you!
November 30th, 2012, 10:47 AM
thanks sisters. your prayers means a lot to me. God bless

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search