Have to share this...Updated with more blessings!!

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By mamaginger

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2012, 07:42 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I think I've whined a lot here about money and dr bills. I really got serious and prayed about a week ago that God would provide for us. He knows what we need. I know, I know...I should've prayed first and not whined at all but I'm human... Lol. Anyway!!! I found out some of my lab and dr bills were from my new insurance not knowing if I had prior coverage so that's been worked out and they are supposed to resubmit all of my claims. The $740 bill I actually CRIED over....my drs office told me Thursday to just ignore. Yesterday, my hubby called and said they are finally allowing them to work some overtime so he will be able to make at least a few hundred extra this month. Then today, I open up the mail and my old insurance company sent me a refund check for $40! it's not a ton, but still....anyway, these few things all in a row within a few days of each other just had me smiling and saying...God did this. I feel like this trend will continue and I'll be adding to this thread as the month goes on.

Update Dec. 14: well I'm home from the hospital on bed rest for two weeks til I deliver. We were worried because Matt only has two days of vacation he can use and Mollie isn't even born yet. Well four coworkers of his donated some of their vacation time to him so he's off until January 7th PAID!!!! That's #1. #2 - I got another random $60 check in the mail from our electric company. #3 - while I was in the hospital my gas and water bills came and my in laws paid them. #4 - my MIL gave us a $600 check for "extra expenses." #5 - this one may seem silly but I always do my own nails. Obviously I can't do my toes anymore. I had wished (in my mind) that I could go get a professional pedicure but knew I couldn't spend $ on that right now. Well today my good friend from church asked if she could take me to get a pedicure before the baby is born. .

I'm just completely overwhelmed with gratitude and awe of God!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

Last edited by mamaginger; December 14th, 2012 at 02:45 PM.
December 4th, 2012, 07:49 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Your are right Ginger it all helps !! Glad you can smile....over bills I know what yu mean though !!

December 4th, 2012, 08:16 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WOW....that is AWESOME....GOD truly is so wonderful and although money is an evil part of this world, what a testimony!!!!!!!!!! glad to hear you can take a deep breath!!! =)))

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
December 5th, 2012, 06:34 AM
lupti's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
God is amazing! I am glad He is answering your prayers this way!

Heather
BFP March 2, 12 dpo
Elias Scott and Griffin Karl here on 9/19/09!
December 5th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Trusting Him to provide for us is one of the most important things we can do ... oh yeah .. and one of the hardest I am so glad he is showing you his blessings this week!

Psalm 139:9-10
]
December 10th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Nice!!!
December 10th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Awesome!

December 10th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
YAY!!! God works in wonderful ways!!!

I know medical bills can really rack up! We were having extra bills from all the NT scans and extra blood and such tests that we did and then got news that the labs were covered under our insurance 100%. Though that helped NT scans were expensive and with the labor hospital bill it grew larger. I felt horrible when Kynslee was 10 months old and I told a friend that we were still paying on her hospital bill. She was shocked and thought I was kidding until I told her that we really were. Since then I felt so bad that I don't ever say anything (and, we are still paying on the hospital bill 14 months later and have at least a few more months to go. HUGS mama - I know how it is. Hang in there, bills are no fun
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
December 15th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
YAY for all the extra blessings!!! Everything big and small is worth mentioning - TFS! I love hearing the blessings in which God has blessed us!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
December 17th, 2012, 07:06 AM
Super Mommy to be
and singing 'How great is our God', sing with me 'How great is our God'
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search