Belly pics

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By crunchywannabe
  • 1 Post By Rae-of-Sunshine
  • 2 Post By Buggymom
  • 2 Post By jeweluv
  • 1 Post By lupti

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2012, 05:31 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Shared these in my DDC....figured I'd share them here

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

December 5th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
loooooking good !!! are you counting days yet ?

December 5th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Super cute! I just hope I get to look that good when I get further along!
jeweluv and momie2b9-20-11 like this.

December 6th, 2012, 04:00 AM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You are looking wonderful!
momie2b9-20-11 likes this.

Psalm 139:9-10
]
December 6th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You really look beautiful! When I was that far along I couldn't even wear pants, lol....I remember seriously not wearing them around the house.
jeweluv and momie2b9-20-11 like this.

December 6th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Thanks y'all I feel swollen and fat so that makes me feel better. Yes, I am totally counting the days! I can't wait to have Mollie here and I can't wait to be UNpregnant! lol

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

December 6th, 2012, 04:39 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG...GINGER...you are a gorgeous pregnany mommy! I'm not just saying that! Most preggo moms look at themselves and feel the way you do because their body feels and looks so different...but different is beautiful sometimes!! (especially when new life is growing inside of you)...you really do look amazing...I really feel that a pregnant belly is the best accessory...lol!!!
momie2b9-20-11 and mamaginger like this.

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
December 7th, 2012, 08:44 AM
lupti's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my goodness you are a gorgeous pregnant lady and you have perfect hair. (Ok, I hate you just a little bit ) I know you are uncomfortable and ready to meet her, but you do look fabulous and she will be here before you know it!
mamaginger likes this.

Heather
BFP March 2, 12 dpo
Elias Scott and Griffin Karl here on 9/19/09!
December 7th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
You look gorgeous! You have that wonderful pregnancy glow! At this point Kynslee was so low and my boobs so big that I was really almost one big blob with a little space between My boobs sagged even with the best of bras while pregnant and by belly was low and more like a watermelon not pretty and round like yours.

And, I'm with Trisha - no bottoms of any type around the house. If I did it was a big pair of DH's loose basketball shorts that he accidentally bought too big for him I stayed in my robe most of the day until going out.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6

December 7th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Oh I've got plenty of oversized soft pants that I wear at home! My fav are two pair of old navy drawstring. They are the best!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search