2013 by 2013

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
4 batchs of cookies done DD did math, now to get piano practised.

Thank You tasha_mae

December 13th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Orangebrittainy's Avatar Queen of Randomocity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countrymom4 View Post
4 batchs of cookies done DD did math, now to get piano practised.
What type of cookies??

My son is feeling better today... Back to school and work tomorrow. I feel like I should have gotten a lot accomplished since I have been off work 3 extra days this week. But nope. Maybe Christmas Break will be productive!

Thank you *Kiliki* for once again doing such amazing work on a siggie
I can do all things through Christ which Strengtheneth me. (Phil 4:13)

December 13th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I really want cookies!!!! maybe I'll make a batch! mmmmm

December 13th, 2012, 01:20 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just sent my hubby to get me an icing stuffed cookie from the mall! Can't deny your poor pregnant wife laying in the hospital now can you?! Lol

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

December 13th, 2012, 02:13 PM
I am not a cookie person, but I will take a fresh baked one any day!

December 15th, 2012, 11:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I LOVE cookies! DH works at a school district in the warehouse and also delivers all the food to the schools. The other day he brought home a HUGE (and I mean huge, it filled 2 of our big plastic containers!) severing tray full of cookies home from all the cooks at the schools he delivers to.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
December 16th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Chocolate chip or honey cookies only in our house I don't care for cookies but everyone esle sure does.

Thank You tasha_mae

December 16th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Hubby Likes Chocolate Chip

December 16th, 2012, 09:36 PM
mamma_anna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm Back!!!!

I see a lot of new names in here! Welcome to all of you! Can't wait to get to know you all better.

It's late here and it's been a long day so I really should get to sleep but I just wanted to say hello.

December 18th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Great to have you back Anna!

Kynslee is having a grumpy day today. I'm hoping to get more done on Ebay. We usually sell pretty good this time of year and I've been really busy with that.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
December 18th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It's a boy!!!!!!!!!

December 18th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchywannabe View Post
It's a boy!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

oops...how do i make the cheer girl blue? lol

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

December 18th, 2012, 01:58 PM
Home on bed rest...feeling down in the dumps. My drs had convinced me we were having a baby just after Christmas and now Im finding out it may be January after all. :/ I was so excited and so ready to be done but now everything just got prolonged 2 additional weeks....i know that may sound like no big deal but to me.....2 more weeks is gut wrenching for about 20 different reasons. I feel guilty for feeling this way but I cant help it. Just pray for Gods timing and my sanity.
Countrymom4 likes this.

December 18th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Yay Kalynn !! A boy !! Names ??

Praying for you Ginger, 2 weeks can seem like a life time. Everything is in Gods hands !

Thank You tasha_mae

December 18th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Praying for you Ginger! I'm sure it's frustrating and a little disappointing, but baby can always benefit from more time in the oven! Even if momma is done! Praying for you. and keep us posted!

As far as boys names go we're really liking Arthur Frank.... Possibly with the nn Artie as a child... I think we may get some strange looks when people in 'real life' find out (after the birth) but its really grown on me lately!
Countrymom4 likes this.

December 20th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OK, we are really behind if we are supposed to make it to 2013 by 2013 ....

We just got back from visiting family. It was great to have everyone together for 'Christmas' (my mom celebrated a week or so early so we could all get there). I spent the second half of the trip with a cold though, which DH and the kids all picked up. My sis texted me last night to say my niece has a fever now too ... whoops. That wasn't exactly the kind of present I wanted to leave people with. I was very pleased with how well behaved the kids were on the plane rides though. That part went better than I could have imagined.
Countrymom4 likes this.

Psalm 139:9-10
]
December 20th, 2012, 06:56 PM
The kids decided to give up one of thier present this year so we could adopt a family. Tonight we delived food, toys and cloths to a single mom.
mom2K&G likes this.

Thank You tasha_mae

December 21st, 2012, 03:12 AM
mom2K&G's Avatar Certified Dog Trainer
Haha i'm new to this forum so i'm just gonna jump in here and help you ladies out and be apart of this awesome chat!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! If you are traveling I pray you have a safe trip.
We are staying home this year so it will be nice and quiet. I'm really looking forward to it!
Countrymom4 and mamaginger like this.

December 21st, 2012, 05:57 AM
Feeling better...actually went to a family Christmas thing lastnight. I stayed on the couch with my feet up but it was still nice to be there. My friend also took me to get a spa pedicure, which was awesome! My toes/feet had gotten so bad! I always do it at home but of course, I can't now. My husbands boss told him not to worry about the extra time the drs added on so I'm trying to just relax and enjoy the holidays and him being home and hoping my body will go into labor sometime soon on its own.

Oh...and maybe it's too early in the day....but the world doesn't appear to be ending...Lol...yay

December 21st, 2012, 08:12 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you were able to get out Ginger, and get a pedicure. It's good to do a few things to lift your spirits

Sounds nice Mom2Gabe

Awesome Countrymom!!!

I am going to pay my bills, cook some fettucini at dd's school, and then get all my bathrooms and floors cleaned.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search