Please pray for me- Update post- still in hospital

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mamaginger

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2012, 03:20 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm in L&D right now. Idk what happened but I stood up from the recliner after some mild lower back pain and literally could not walk. Matt came home and brought me to the ER...only because they have wheelchairs. I wanted to just go to my dr but they sent me here. Mollie is fine. My BP is fine. I'm not having contractions. I did a urine sample and the nurse just about spilled all of it. she left to take the sample (what's left of it) to have it tested. She also "checked" me and omg.....most painful check of my life. I'm really not liking this nurse right now. Anyway....I'm in severe pain....can't walk or hardly move. Idk why or how long this will last or what I'm going to do once i get home and Matt returns to work. I can't stand the thought of someone having to come babysit me and feed me. I'm so embarrassed. I hate this... :*(

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

Last edited by mamaginger; December 13th, 2012 at 11:28 AM.
December 10th, 2012, 03:50 PM
lupti's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OH no! Saying prayers for you. Wonder if Mollie is pressed up against some nerves ?

Heather
BFP March 2, 12 dpo
Elias Scott and Griffin Karl here on 9/19/09!
December 10th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
HUGS!!! Hang in there mama!! I'm also wondering if baby is against some nerves or something like that? I hope they can figure out what's causing all this pan and that you get relief soon. KUP on how everything is going.
December 10th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Grace's Avatar Seven is Heaven
Praying!

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012
December 10th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Rae-of-Sunshine's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Praying for you!

Psalm 139:9-10
]
December 10th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Praying Ginger ! Keep us updated !

Thank You tasha_mae

December 10th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Happy to hear Mollie is ok! Hang in there and keep us posted! Praying you get relief and answers soon!

December 11th, 2012, 04:19 AM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Praying for you and Mollie!

December 11th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Keep us posted!! Hope you get some relief soon
December 11th, 2012, 08:36 AM
They discharged me lastnight since I wasn't dilating. I barely survived the night. I could barely get to the bathroom with a rolling chair and Matt helping me. He got a wheelchair from our church and I'm at my drs office now. Still can't walk and am in the worst pain of my life.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

December 11th, 2012, 09:06 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will be praying for you! A lady in my Bible study group had something that sounded like that occur AFTER she gave birth, apparently she had pulled a muscle in her hip or pelvic area and was unable to walk and was in horrible pain. It's been 2 months now and she is finally about to get around without a cane and isn't in pain anymore. If I remember correctly they said it could happen while you were pregnant too, like depending on how the baby is laying and putting pressure on the the muscles. Idk, but it might be worth looking in to. Either way I will be praying for you!

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

December 11th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Thanks y'all. They re-admitted me to the hospital so ill be here for the night. Feeling somewhat better for the moment.

December 11th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
HUGS! Hope you keep feeling better mama!! I pulled a stomach muscle early on (like around 10 wks) with Kynslee and it HURT, but I was able to move. I hope it's just something minor and that the doc/nurses will be able to figure it out and give you relief and keep Mollie (and you) safe!
December 11th, 2012, 07:54 PM
jeweluv's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
omg, Ginger...what is going on? Are you okay? I am praying!! I think Mollie is going to come soon....xoxoxo

Lee and Erica by Jadelm, on Flickr
December 13th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Still in the hospital. I had an MRI yesterday that showed I have a pinched nerve from a bulging disc. The neurologist thinks I had it before pregnancy. All they can do are pain meds since I'm pregnant. There's been talk of delivering around 37 wks unless something changes. I am able to walk very slowly holding onto something so that's an improvement. My dr is off today so I'm waiting on the on call dr to tell me if I can go home or not. Everything is good with mollie and they even estimate her to be 6 lbs 9 oz already. I just want her here and to get home and be functional.
Orangebrittainy likes this.

December 14th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
OUCH!!

I'm relieved to hear that your baby is doing okay, and she's a good size. Keep us posted.
December 16th, 2012, 09:26 PM
mamma_anna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Ginger! I'm so sorry! Praying the pain eases up soon.

I'm seeing this post is a few days old. How are you feeling now? Are you still in the hospital? I'm glad Mollie is doing so well. 6lbs 9oz sounds like a very healthy baby girl! Praying she continues to grow well.

December 17th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Veteran
Can you get to chiropractor? I had problems like that in my first 3 pregnancies but the 4th, which I had chiropractic care, I had none.
December 17th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Super Mommy to be
HI, Relatively new on JM and newer to this board..glad I found it! I will certainly be praying for you.
Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
'Blessings' by Laura Story (What if trials of this life, are your mercies in disguise)
Glorious Ruins

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search