2014 by 2014 ???

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree46Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
I am a horrible skater DD#1 is good,last years she was tried for the provincal team. She could have made it if she could land her axel(still working on that one). DD#2 has started skating again, she is more into speed !!

February 28th, 2013, 08:24 PM
And we are off ....for the weekend !! Praying Teagan skates good, and everyone has a good time !!

March 5th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How did the skating go?

I guess we're going to really have to start stepping it up to get to 2014!

I started a course at a college last week, it's every wednesday afternoon until the middle of May. It's really fun to go to school.
March 6th, 2013, 10:09 AM
What course are you taking ?

Skating was ok, DD#1 had a hard time holding up the bottom standings. The lesson learn, you get what you put in. She has not worked as hard this year....so this will be a decion time, work harder to compete, or just skate and do the tests.

March 6th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That's how it goes, hope she still had fun.

I am taking small business bookkeeping. Probably should have taken it years ago, and I've looked at it for a few years already but now it's in a timeframe that works for me (and only a little time away from the kids). We're changing direction, so I want to start our new business right and understand a bit more of it. Right now it's a little different in my course, because I am learning the concepts, but I get all the worksheets allmost all right, just because I've done my own books. I'm really enjoying it though! Lots of good knowledge.
March 7th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Glad that you are enjoying college! I'm sorry I haven't been on as much lately. Kynlsee's PR (that I co-hosted) combined with 3 other PR's and so it was a big change and also had lots of messages and things to deal with. I'm glad our PR combined as our board was slowing down soo much but now I have to try and learn so many members and try and co-host at the same time.

Anyways - things are going good here. We are about to head out to go to the local library for their children's time. Then I have a WIC appointment following that.
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6
March 8th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What a cute little cowgirl

I just did 7 haircuts, 2 more to go. Then for some excitement, I am cleaning bathrooms. But then at least it's done.
March 13th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm busy getting ready for a JBF (just between friends) consignment sale and am really busy! I have to have everything delivered today so I'm hoping things will slow down a little after today. Tomorrow we get to shop early since DH and I are volunteering time - yea!! I hope to find good deals for Kynslee's Spring and Summer clothes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by #5in2005 View Post
What a cute little cowgirl
Awww.... Thanks!!!
March 13th, 2013, 08:51 PM
We had club tonight at church, we had 35 kids. Thats huge for a town of 400 with 3 churchs !!
#5in2005 likes this.

March 14th, 2013, 09:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a good turnout! Hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

DH is getting off work early today!! yea!!!
March 14th, 2013, 04:14 PM
yea for time together !!

We have had a couple children start attending church because they enjoyed club !

Weather is calling for more snow, another 2day blizzard this winter has been so long. Every time we get snow ...its a blizzard, roads closed, schools closed.

March 17th, 2013, 08:55 PM
We got ourselfs a couple sick kids, poor Roggy's eye is all puffy and goopy. Prayers for health please.

March 25th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
No fun for sick kids! Did they get over it quickly?

Kynslee had a fever for 3 days last week and it was miserable. I hate sick kids! Or really, sick anyone!
March 27th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Yes everyone is better !! We were dumped with a pile of snow this last weekend, It colosed every hwy in souther Saskatchewan. With snow drifts 4+ feet high so crazy. We have cattle walking over 10 feet gates, the snow banks cover the fences and they walk out.

April 1st, 2013, 11:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow, that's crazy!! We very rarely get snow in our area so I have no idea what that's like.

Kynslee is right now is watching a Bible songs dvd. She loves watching the kids sing and I love the fact that she is listening to Bible songs. Not to mention, it keeps her busy for a bit
April 1st, 2013, 12:29 PM
My boys love the veggie tale dvd's.

Our snow is melting !!! some areas have a flood warning, but we are good.

How is everyone ? Where is everyone ?

April 7th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It's been snowing like crazy since last night. Bah humbug.

We finished dairy farming last monday, which was a weird day and a little bit sad, but tuesday felt like a new beginning. It's been fun to have dh around a bit more (while it lasts anyways)

Hope everyone is well.
April 8th, 2013, 07:34 AM
Finished finished or finished for the season ?

I was at my gym class this morning and wow did it kick my BUTT !! Now for school then the kids 4-H leader is coming to see their calves...oh did I mention it was -15 this morning

April 9th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I need to start working out more! Yea for doing gym class. I've been trying to eat healthier but it's the working out / exercising part I'm having a struggle with.

Sounds cold Chrystal! We are said to be in the low to mid 80's by the end of the week.

Hope everyone is doing good!
April 10th, 2013, 08:20 AM
We still have mountains for snow, and no + weather . I have a book I bought for DD#2's friends mother. The girl comes to church with us, but the mother has not. The father has left 1 year ago and claimed to be atheist. When I was in visiting the girl one time the mother and I started talking about the church and how much her girls love going. She opened the door saying she did not know what she believed. So I bought the book More than a Carpenter I have not read it but it looks good and praying she will have some answers about God and who he is !

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search