2014 by 2014 ???

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree46Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2013, 05:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
You are so good at reminding me of why I don't have a big garden. I really like the idea of it, but I just don't have the heart for it.

My sunday wasn't nearly as quiet as I hoped it would be, but that's ok. I am looking forward to being at home this week. During the day anyways. I'm feeling peopled out and want to be alone to putter around my house and actually get a few things accomplished.
September 22nd, 2013, 08:51 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Yes my garden is too big at this time of the year I have about 70lbs of tomatoes downstairs...I already have made, spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce, v8 juice, canned tomatoes and salsa. So not too sure what I will do with all of these.

Thank You tasha_mae

September 23rd, 2013, 10:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I want to be like you when I grow up. I guess my other thing is is that I just don't have a knack for that kind of thing. I don't think my spaghetti sauce would turn into anything anyone would eat. (no matter how easy it is).

Just finished a perm on a lady, and now have "nothing" until 4 o'clock (another haircut).
September 23rd, 2013, 03:23 PM
I don't think I knew you were a hair dresser !! Do I ever need you . I have not had a hair cut in over a year

Thank You tasha_mae

September 23rd, 2013, 09:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Poking in again- I could certainly use a haircut, too. DD was tiny when I got my last and she is nearly 2 lol.

I have an outright black thumb so gardening is way out of the question for me as much as I love the idea of it and how beautiful they can look.

Please send some of your extra food our way, Chrystal. I maybe terrible at attempting to grow it, but will certainly eat it lol.
Countrymom4 likes this.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

September 24th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yay, we have another person joining the "conversation".

Crystal, we could barter

I am going to dehydrate tomatoes today. I heard someone talk about it, and since salsa and spaghetti sauce is out of the question, I thought I'd try it.
September 25th, 2013, 07:20 AM
I have never dried tomatoes, let me know how that works

We rescued a kitten a couple weeks ago and she is a little poop she has woke up all the kids(by playing in their rooms). No matter where we put her litter she plays/digs like there is no tomorrow and litter is everywhere.

Thank You tasha_mae

September 25th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aww cats are so cute! Congrats on the new addition!
Sadly they are out of the question for me, as I have too many allergic family members. My mom goes into full blown anaphylactic shock around cats (or anyone with cat hair on their clothing). No kitties here.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

September 25th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am not a cat lover, and yet, I have a chihuahua in the house (lol)

Another day of house cleaning here, kinda boring, but very much needed after a few weeks of mere damage control. I took out some fall decorations yesterday. I love fall.
September 25th, 2013, 11:56 AM
It's raining ! so potato digging is off for the day . On a good note we have so many I am selling some.

Thank You tasha_mae

September 25th, 2013, 08:33 PM
I just scored some apples !! Yes more work for e but 3 large sopping bags of apple pies... oh ya. So you all kind of know what I am doing tomorrow...canning

Thank You tasha_mae

September 26th, 2013, 08:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
You are a superhero!

My house is so clean that I can't avoid doing books any longer.
September 26th, 2013, 12:26 PM
Lol oh how I wish. My house and laundry pays the price of me being busy. But the kids do help in that area. DD#1 does the laundry just not fold. And I usually don't find bed until midnight.

I hate books so bad. Hope you can dig through them quick and easy

Thank You tasha_mae

September 27th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I had most of it organized already....but April is SO big with selling our cows and quota etc. There's like 67 transactions. But I got a start.

I can't concentrate on my books when my house is a disaster...and I have to get it done, cause you know, revenue canada called asking about my gst returns, so now i have a deadline.

And yet, I am going camping/quadding this weekend. Total peer pressure. It's not like it's torture to go, but those books can't wait forever.
Countrymom4 likes this.
September 27th, 2013, 09:54 PM
I have not did our personal or the business books since Dec last year . I have kept My fathers grain elevator books up but......kind of put ours off.

Thank You tasha_mae

September 30th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm going to force myself to do an hour every day...

Had fun camping and quadding, hadn't expected to see as much snow as we did but I guess that's what you get at a little higher elevation. Took all the stuff out of my holiday trailer, and now a giant mess is upon me....not to mention the laundry. I need some sun so I can hang those blankets out on the line.
Countrymom4 likes this.
September 30th, 2013, 01:32 PM
They have been calling a early winter for us...Not ready for that. But I am excited about the snow

Thank You tasha_mae

October 1st, 2013, 06:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope the snow waits just a little longer before it stays (until after combining anyways). they're calling for some tonight, but I guess I'm just happy it stayed away until now.

I need a housekeeper.

Or I need to stay home.
October 1st, 2013, 06:56 PM
We don't have any grain land, but their are lots still going here.

Thank You tasha_mae

October 3rd, 2013, 08:10 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I got a haircut yesterday. I feel like I look like myself again. I haven't had it this short for a long time though, but I like it.

I spent 2 days out of my house, and you can tell. Today I domesticate. Until I have to take the kids to a volleyball game that is.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search