Prayer requests for 7/31-8/6

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2006, 10:03 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
Do you need prayer?
please post here so we can uplift you in prayer!

Pray for our church camp this week. It is a free camp for the community. pray that many kids are saved and changed forever!
pray for all of the workers( myself included) and all of the counselors...

July 31st, 2006, 10:36 AM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love opportunities for children to come to Christ!---I will keep you in my prayers

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

July 31st, 2006, 11:04 AM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Prayers said!

Will you keep my dh in your prayers, he doesnt know Christ and its such a strain for us. Thanks!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

July 31st, 2006, 12:49 PM
Natalies_Momma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dina - most definitely! I'm in the same boat too, my DH doesn't know Christ either. Prayers for you and I together!

Prayers for the church camp and all the adults and children who will be attending and affected. Praise God, and have a wonderful time!

* If we could pray for me as we seek whether or not to change churches. The people at our current church are wonderful and the children's activities are wonderful - but they're not spiritually feeding us anymore, and seem to constantly be asking for more funding over and over again for the new (and much larger) church they're building. We feel that this may have a problem in our future, as our church has become so fascinated with attendence numbers and money, that it's losing what's really important - the word of God. Please pray that we come to find what God really wants for our family. Whether it be staying or leading us to something new. We know he's calling us to go somewhere - we just want to be sure of where we're going.

</div>
July 31st, 2006, 06:24 PM
Veteran
Natalies_Momma, I don't know if you've read the book The Shofar Blew by Francine Rivers, it's fictional about a pastor and church where that happened, it's a really good book. I'll be praying for your decision.
I'm also in the same position with my Dh, he's nonpractising Catholic and though he believes in God he doesn't come to church with us or lead a very Godly life, it's definately a stress on our marriage and I am starting to see the effects of it on my children..it breaks my heart when they go running into the bedroom on Sun. morning to ask if he'll come to church with us and he says no and goes back to sleep! I hope that you'll all add us into your prayers.
I'll be praying for the kids at the church camp too, it's so wonderful when our churchs can offer these things free to children who may not otherwise hear about Christ!

July 31st, 2006, 09:40 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
Hi girls! Just wanted to let you know that I will keep you all in my prayers this week.

Last week I mentioned an 18 year old girl in my church who just had a baby and decided to keep it instead of putting it up for adoption. Well, we have just learned that the baby flew from NB to NS to the I.W.K. Hospital for children because he had a bowel obstruction. He will remain in hospital for about a week. For some reason, she decided to come back home!? The hospital is in the next province over, 8 hours away. I don't know if I could leave my baby!

Anyways, keep baby Damien in your prayers!

Thanks so much!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search