QOTD Sat

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Where do you shop for clothing ?
Do you/girls dress modest or what style would you say ?
Does brands matter to you ?

Last edited by Countrymom4; September 28th, 2013 at 02:42 PM.
September 28th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Where do you shop for clothing ? Right now, Motherhood Maternity or maternity/baby consignment stores. When not pregnant, I like Lane Bryant because their clothes fit me even if they are kinda pricey. I like the sales there.
Do you/girls dress modest or what style would you say ? I dress fairly modest. Jeans and a tshirt. I'm raising our daughter to be fairly modest, too and DH is completely behind me on this.
Does brands matter to you ? Nope. Of it looks good and doesn't cost an arm and a leg, I'll wear it. I like Carter's clothes for my kids mostly because they hold up well to being washed a lot, better than some other brands I think. Not to mention that, they are super cute stuff.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

September 30th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Where do you shop for clothing? I tend to go to Winners if I'm out and about, for me and the kids. I think everything dh owns comes from Lammles.

Do you/girls dress modest or what style would you say ? Yup. I am the cleavage nazi, I wear a tank top underneath just about everything, and my girls do the same. Occasionally I'll have to reach over and pull the front of my 16 yr olds tank top up. She is good, I'm just really particular. There's lots of teenager-ish stores that I will walk into and then turn right around.

Does brands matter to you ? Yes and no. I have teenagers, what can I say. And that's probably why I end up going to winners.
September 30th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Where do you shop for clothing ? I shop in many stores
Do you/girls dress modest or what style would you say ? Yes we do dress modest. full bathing suits(no belly showing). Dresses to the Knee.
Does brands matter to you ? So I like the way silver jeans fit and I like some brand for the kids because they last longer.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search