2014 Chat

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree42Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry for being MIA. Been crazy busy. The prenatal massage was awesome. She spent most of he hour on my hips because that's where I needed it. I was ache free the rest of the day! In fact, it relaxed me so much that when I went to stand up afterward he dropped so low I could have sworn he was gonna come out lol. It really relaxed me. I want another one lol.

SIL is now happily married and the happy couple just got back from their honeymoon, a 3 day cruise to Mexico. The wedding was held on the ship then after the reception, they departed. I love cruising and DH and I would have gone, but I can't sail after the first half of pregnancy. It's their company policy. Something about the cruise company being afraid I'd deliver on the ship lol.

DH and I decided to go visit my parents the rest of the weekend straight after the wedding since we were in their area. It was fun seeing everyone. They were all expecting me to go into labor while I was there because I'm carrying super low right now. I was sort of surprised I didn't lol. That was the last visit until after he's born. It feels weird now to say he'll be here by the time we go down there again. Heck, I just realized we will have a 5 month old on our 6th anniversary! Part of me is still having trouble getting used to the idea of having another lol. I'm excited and nervous.

The baby shower is day after tomorrow. Lots of people are coming and I can't wait! The shower will be held at MIL's house which is just 5 minutes from us. They are all wondering if I'm not gonna be busy delivering the day of lol. Everyone says I look like I could go any day. I hope they're right lol.

So that's it with the update on me and I'll try not to fall off the face of the planet again lol.
Countrymom4 and Rainbow Momma like this.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

January 16th, 2014, 01:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Frustrating Crystal!! It's hard to know who to believe sometimes.

Have fun at your baby shower! You don't have much longer to go! I carried my #5 super low at the end too, but it didn't help her come out any sooner.

Dh and I had a very nice date. We went to see the Band Perry, I looked online last week and there were 2 seats on row 7, and they played in our nearest city (usually concerts are further away for us) and it had been a while since we'd gone on a date.

The concert was great, my favorite was when they sang Amazing Grace/My chains are gone, which I totally hadn't expected them to sing, and it was beautiful. It was the only song I knew all the words to lol.
Rainbow Momma likes this.
January 16th, 2014, 03:09 PM
Rainbow Momma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like you had fun! My S/O just got me tickets today to see Skillet, Thrid Day, Jamie Grace, we as human and a few other bands for my birthday. im super excited!
#5in2005 and SkyBaby like this.
Mom to Ryden, Angel in Heavan 5/21/10

January 16th, 2014, 07:26 PM
Countrymom4's Avatar Chrystal
Band perry is playing here too ! But we did not get tickets. Saturday we are having our Christmas party for our workers and are going to Larry the Cable guy.

I Thought you might of had your baby Kira !! With you being MIA How much longer ?
SkyBaby likes this.

January 16th, 2014, 09:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countrymom4 View Post
Band perry is playing here too ! But we did not get tickets. Saturday we are having our Christmas party for our workers and are going to Larry the Cable guy.

I Thought you might of had your baby Kira !! With you being MIA How much longer ?
Not just yet. Just a little less than 3 weeks to my due date and hoping he does not make himself as comfortable as DD lol. The csection is scheduled for Valentine's Day, but due date is Feb 5. I want to give my body a reasonable amount of time to go into labor spontaneously so I can try for a vbac. My OB said its highly doubtful I'd still be pregnant come V-day statistically, but hey I went late once lol. Very much hoping that doesn't happen again lol.
Countrymom4 likes this.

In loving memory of our angel baby, with us for 4 weeks. Baby went to be with God July 24th, 2009.

January 17th, 2014, 12:33 PM
Feb 5 is my bday!!
SkyBaby likes this.

January 17th, 2014, 02:59 PM
So exciting !! I am sooooo tried today I could sleep all day. Early to bed for me tonight.

January 18th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No matter how much sleep I get at night, I have no energy. I want coffee but what flavor?

January 20th, 2014, 09:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That's par for the course at this stage of pregnancy. I always thought it was different than just being tired, more like total body exhaustion.

We watched home movies this weekend and words like madhouse/chaos/craziness came to mind mostly. The kids were very very cute, but it seemed like there was always someone crying or fighting.

What's up for everyone's week?

I'm having a laundry day today and cleaning out my office and there's a church meeting tonight, for which I have to write a report.
January 21st, 2014, 03:25 PM
since i work for a bank and yesterday was mlk day and we were closed, the week after the holiday is crazy so i will be working, working, and doing some more work. then to omaha, ne this weekend for the concert!

January 22nd, 2014, 06:50 AM
I was planning a quiet day at home but kyren was up all night vomiting...let the laundry start. Pray no one else gets the flu bug please.

January 22nd, 2014, 10:44 AM
oo prayers coming your way chrystal! Hope they feel better!

January 22nd, 2014, 04:23 PM
so far so good. Only Kyren.

We are awaiting bunny babies....

January 22nd, 2014, 05:56 PM
aww!! Thats exciting!

January 23rd, 2014, 08:39 PM
and still waiting for bunny babies How knows if she even got bred, We think she did....

January 24th, 2014, 07:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countrymom4 View Post
and still waiting for bunny babies How knows if she even got bred, We think she did....
Aww baby bunnies are so cute. My husband and I want a holland lop some day in the future. He had one as a child and wants one for our kids some day.

January 25th, 2014, 06:33 PM
Well lucky you that is what we have lol...but maybe not bred.

So we were not so lucky in the stomach flu...Teagan got it last night. Problem was she was at a sleepover 1 1/2 hrs away. So 3 o'clock in the morning I am driving to get her...so to bed for me

January 26th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Its gonna be a few years, like probably after DH and I are done having kids, before we bring in any kind of animal. Caring for animals with a newborn proved an impossible task for me and I had to give away our parrot because of it. That was too hard to risk again.

Yikes I'm sorry about the stomach flu. I've had that off and on and it really is the pits. I'm praying she feels better soon and that the rest of you don't get it.

Why is it that when I plan a day for house work and other chores that I never have a good night's sleep the night before? I think I was awake until 2 am and only slept to about 8 am. Looks like today is a coffee day. I'm such a caffeine lightweight that I know I can rely on coffee to give me the boost I need, at the cost of a pretty nasty stomach ache.

January 27th, 2014, 07:11 PM
That's why I don't plan to clean my house lol Just joking. But that does really suck.

Still no babies so I am thinking she is not bred. Our cat went in today to get fixed she is doing good, I am so hoping she becomes a outside cat

January 28th, 2014, 07:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I love baby bunnies, SO cute.

Dh doesn't like "petting zoo animals" at our farm, and I probably don't like them enough to take care of them daily, if I really wanted to have chickens or whatnot, it's not like he wouldn't let me have them.

Just a normal kind of day here, doing a few haircuts this morning and then hoping to conquer my bookkeeping.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search