Feeling sad

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2006, 07:42 AM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know I just posted a couple of days ago that I was pregnant, but I'm not anymore. I went to the Dr. yesterday to have a preg. test because I thought my spotting might be the beginning of a M/C and the test was neg. Today I have started to really bleed. My husband thinks I'm being overdramatic and that I probably was never preg. in the first place b/c the test I did at home was a light pos. I think he can't understand how I feel. I was only 5 weeks along, but I'm still sad. Please pray that I will be able to stop dwelling on this. I'm sick of thinking about it.

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

August 17th, 2006, 07:58 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
oh no!
I am so sorry
lots of (((HUGS))) and prayers...
phooy on your dh to talk like that~

August 17th, 2006, 09:45 AM
ladybgg
Oh my!! I am so sorry... I know how heart wrenching a miscarriage is. I miscarried at 11 weeks in May 2005. I will absolutely be praying for you!

Also, if you start to bleed too much... go to the ER!! I lost more than half my body's worth of blood. I didn't know how much was too much. If you feel like it's too much... don't hesitate to go! Sorry, I just wish someone would've told me. So I am passing it to you.
August 17th, 2006, 11:10 AM
mkgirl4u's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh...I'm so sorry! I know that doesn't help how you feel, but I truly am!

I will pray that God help you come through this hard time victoriously! He's always there, even when you are sad and you feel all alone and you can't talk to DH about it....God is there, just cry on His shoulder!

<div align="center"></div>
August 17th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry! I also miscarried my first baby early. I was only about 7 weeks along, but it is still very heartbreaking nonetheless. I am sorry about your DH as well. I was lucky in that my DH was very supportive and just as heartbroken as I was. Maybe he is just trying to deny to himself that you were pregnant so he doesn't have to hurt. The Lord brought peace to me during my miscarriage, and I know He will bring peace to you. Just know that He is there for you and loves you in a way that no one else can. Again, I am so sorry. I will be praying for you.

August 17th, 2006, 11:58 AM
LuckyGirlx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I know I just posted a couple of days ago that I was pregnant, but I'm not anymore. I went to the Dr. yesterday to have a preg. test because I thought my spotting might be the beginning of a M/C and the test was neg. Today I have started to really bleed. My husband thinks I'm being overdramatic and that I probably was never preg. in the first place b/c the test I did at home was a light pos. I think he can't understand how I feel. I was only 5 weeks along, but I'm still sad. Please pray that I will be able to stop dwelling on this. I'm sick of thinking about it.[/b]
Oh no, I'm so so sorry. ((((((Hugs))))))) The heart break of miscarriage has effected so many of us, and it doesn't matter how early or late the miscarriage is; it's shocking and really kicks a big hole out of your heart, doesn't it. I will be praying for you; and I'm also praying for your dh to be more understanding.

I also lost our first son; I was 16 weeks. You have our support and prayers.

</div>
August 17th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry too. I also think DH may be acting to not get to upset. DH's sometimes love denial. It can give a woman a nervous breakdown when it seems to make men thrive. Sorry you are going through this. Is there anyway for the Dr. to tell if it was a pg or not?
Thoughts and prayers for you.
<div align="center"></div>
August 17th, 2006, 01:06 PM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thank you all for your well-wishes and prayers. I think I will be just fine. I can feel my savior's arms around me and know that he understands. My DH really isn't hard-hearted, he just doesn't understand. I told him that it's not his body, so he can't know how I'm feeling. He said that was true. He has been a lot nicer about it today. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one this has happened to on this CP board. You guys uplift my spirits.

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

August 17th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
Sorry to hear the news. I will be praying that God's peace and presence be poured over you in this sad time.

xoxoxoxox

August 17th, 2006, 04:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I hope that you feel comforted really soon. I too have miscarried and my husband didn't really understand how i felt either and there was a lot of miscommunication. I hope you can both support each other during this time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search