Need some extra prayers.....

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 21st, 2006, 03:36 PM
gabbie's Avatar Veteran
Hello ladies I have posted on here a couple of times. I need some extra prayers today feeling down and confused, angry and stressed. I have been dealing with the a very stressful situation lately and sometimes I get very emotional about the whole deal. I am confused about how I want to feel and how God would want me to feel. I recently lost my youngest DD in a car accident. To make matters worse she was riding home from school with the teacher when the teacher was talking on her cell phone and ran a stop sign into the path of a 18 wheel truck. I have asked God to give me strength everyday since it took my little angel to be with him. He has done a WONDERFUL job giving me that strength. But lately I have been have some anger in this situation. I think I want to classify it under situational anger. I am not anger toward God or I do wish any harm on the teacher just that had she been paying attention than my little girl would still be here. Right now I can not even look the teacher in face because I just want to cry and ask her why she did what she did and did she learn from it. My work in stressing me out and somedays I do not feel like even waking up. Please pray that I can continue to forgive and that I resume a normal life again. But this has been the hardest thing that I have ever had to go through and I know God will carry me through. I just pray that I can remain strong in my faith. Because God is an awesome God. He is a loving and caring God. I Love Him SOOOO much.

Thanks

Leah Justine "GONE BUT NEVER EVER FORGOTTEN"

Mom to 3 Beautiful Girls

Shayla Maria (17)
Leah Justine (Forever 7)
Alicia Alessandra (1)
August 21st, 2006, 03:43 PM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am that you lost your baby girl. I have a two year old and can't even imagine life without her. My heart actually hurts for you right now. I will definitely pray for your continued grieving. In times of crisis, I am always so thankful to have Jesus as my Lord and I wonder how non-Christians even get through it. I know your Heavenly daddy has you continually on His mind and heart. Remember, He said He would never leave you or forsake you and He hasn't. Also, I just wanted you to know that I don't think God WANTS you to feel any way. I think He is there for you in every way you feel. He knows you more intimately than anyone else and knows how you REALLY feel anyways. Don't be afraid to be honest with Him. He will carry you through this.

Sending you lots of love,
Stacey

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

August 21st, 2006, 08:10 PM
ladybgg
I know that there is nothing I can say to make you feel better. I will tell you that I am praying for you. I am SO sorry that this happened. Just remember, God is a loving God and He will use this situation to strengthen you. I cannot imagine having to face the teacher. I will be praying that the Lord give you the strength to face her. God WILL get you through this. Keep your chin up. Love to ya, girl.
August 21st, 2006, 09:11 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
I know that this must be so hard for you. I cannot even begin to imagine what it would be like to lose a child.

I am a certified grief counsellor, so I know a little bit about what you are going through in theory. I think that your anger is circumstancial and it is probably a result of deep grieving. Your ticker says that you only lost your beautiful daughter just over four months ago. Honey, four months is NOT a long time. Your grief is still so fresh. Grieving takes a long time, and it is okay to grieve. You will need time to grieve the loss of your daughter. You love her so much and you miss her so much. Naturally, you will be angry that she is no longer with you, and you feel hurt because the teacher wasn't paying attention to the road and that caused the accident.

God knows your heart. He knows your sorrow. He knows your pain. He knows how deeply saddened you are and how much you wish you could just hold your baby girl one more time. I am so glad that you are clinging to God in your hard time. He is so full of love, even though you sometimes may feel hurt that he allowed this to happen and you don't know why he would do such a thing. I often question God on these matters because I deal with them so often. But God has a perfect plan, and I trust that one day it will be revealed to you.

I pray you will continue to open up your heart to him and just let him in your life during this hard time. I will be praying for you. xoxoxo

August 22nd, 2006, 12:50 AM
skinnermom's Avatar Veteran
I will be praying for you!
Andrew - 6 years old
Matthew - 4 years old
August 22nd, 2006, 06:34 AM
LuckyGirlx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Hello ladies I have posted on here a couple of times. I need some extra prayers today feeling down and confused, angry and stressed. I have been dealing with the a very stressful situation lately and sometimes I get very emotional about the whole deal. I am confused about how I want to feel and how God would want me to feel. I recently lost my youngest DD in a car accident. To make matters worse she was riding home from school with the teacher when the teacher was talking on her cell phone and ran a stop sign into the path of a 18 wheel truck. I have asked God to give me strength everyday since it took my little angel to be with him. He has done a WONDERFUL job giving me that strength. But lately I have been have some anger in this situation. I think I want to classify it under situational anger. I am not anger toward God or I do wish any harm on the teacher just that had she been paying attention than my little girl would still be here. Right now I can not even look the teacher in face because I just want to cry and ask her why she did what she did and did she learn from it. My work in stressing me out and somedays I do not feel like even waking up. Please pray that I can continue to forgive and that I resume a normal life again. But this has been the hardest thing that I have ever had to go through and I know God will carry me through. I just pray that I can remain strong in my faith. Because God is an awesome God. He is a loving and caring God. I Love Him SOOOO much.

Thanks[/b]
I'm so so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. I am walking through this same type of grief with my dh and my bestfriends (husband & wife) who lost their little boy last January. This heart ache is beyond description, and truly only God can truly understand what you are going through along with other parents who have lost thier child. Remember that Jesus holds ALL our tears in a bottle, He is grieving your heart with you.
Did you take any time off work after your daughter died? It seems really soon to be bogged down by work stresses after her death? Are you and your husband receiving any Christian counseling? If not, I would greatly encourage you to do that. There are so many repercussions in a marriage after a child dies; the divorce rate sky rockets, and it doesn't mean that your marriage is weak by needing some extra help to get through this. It also might help you figure out all of these feelings that you have. It sounds to me like you feel like you shouldn't be feeling what you are feeling toward this teacher, or even toward God. Your feelings are very normal, and you and your dh may want some spiritual guidance from an elder at your church to help wade through them and deal with those feelings that way Christ has intended for us to. I would also encourage you to find a christian greif group (this has helped my bestfriends immensely just being with others who feel the same things; you don't have to explain it if you don't want to = they already know). Life will never be the normal you had before again; nor will you "get over it", you'll learn a new normal that includes this huge loss in your heart. (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) You have support here, please feel free to vent and talk here too. My heart is broken for you and your family, I'm so sorry again for your loss.

</div>
August 22nd, 2006, 08:09 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
((HUGS))
I am so sorry for your loss.
saying a prayer for you.
there is nothing else to say. the other ladies gave some awesome advice

August 22nd, 2006, 10:54 PM
jaylynn's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry. I can't imagine your pain. I will pray for you.
Jamie
August 23rd, 2006, 01:11 PM
Denise66's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

I am so sorry for your loss. I have nothing new to add. These ladies have given you wonderful direction and wisdom. Cling to Jesus. He knows your pain and he is right there carrying you through all of this. I am praying for you.

August 23rd, 2006, 02:10 PM
mkgirl4u's Avatar Super Mommy
I've never experienced anything like what you are going through, and I can't even imagine the pain. But I know that when I am feeling down over circumstances in my life, I always find comfort in songs. Here are the lyrics to a song that I've been listening to a lot lately. The CD is in my player right now. Just hold on......you'll see your little girl again and then all the pain and tears will vanish away!
<div align="center">
Hold On ~ by Selah

If you feel today that you can't make it
Keep holdin' on, cause you can take it
If you hold on a little while longer
Hold on a little while longer
Hold on a little while longer
Hold on

If you feel it's raining all in your life
And day by day, there's nothin'
Nothin' going right
Just hold on a little while longer