We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I thought it might be nice for us all to tell each other ways that God has blessed us this week. (Be specific) Maybe we could do this each week. I think it might be uplifiting, make us more thankful for what God gives us, and give us a chance to get to know each other better. What do you guys think about this idea? I'll go first.
1. Wonderful girlfriends from church who really love me and are concerned for me.
2. An awesome husband who is trying his best to understand me and help us get along.
3. The upbeat spirit of my little girl. She almost always has a smile on her face and is so darn funny.
4. My husband's job that allows me to stay home with my daughter.
5. My mom took my daughter on a "date" today and really made her feel special.
6. God has made me feel so much better since last week.
Glad you started this thread, what a wonderful way to acknowledge God loves and cares for us!!
My blessings this week:
1. That our cupboards are full and we have food to eat.
2. That I have a wonderful hubby who works so hard and allows me to stay home with our son.
3. That we have a nice apartment to keep us warm and dry.
4. That we have a place to lay our heads every night.
5. That we have a healthy baby who brings us so much joy.
I have so many others to share but I have a crying baby to tend to right now!!
Thankful for: (in no specific order)
1. Wonderful DH who works so hard so I can stay at home to raise DS.
2. Thankful for little angel baby girl who I miss with all my heart who watches us from the lap of Jesus.
3. Thankful for DS who does nothing all day but delight, amaze and amuse me. Thankful for the beautiful way he will touch my face softly and tell me he loves me.
4. Thankful for our beautiful home and the beautiful landscape that surrounds us.
5. Thankful for our church that has made me feel closer to God and given me the opportunity to meet other Christian moms.
6. Thankful my mom only had a mini stroke last week and there was no damage done.
7. Thankful my dad and his wife will be moving here this week so they can be a closer part of my family's life.
Ohhh so many so far, and the week has just started:
I am thankful (in no particular order) that....
1) Me and my family continue to enjoy good health
2) My niece did not move in with my mom - long story, but let me just assure you an answer to prayer
3) DH and I got new cars - exactly what we each wanted. I feel safer and he has one with better gas mileage.
4) I got a new job - one I wanted - I start Thursday! And it is close to home.
5) I have a wonderful, loving husband that was sent to me from God.
6) We have a new, wonderful church family
7) I have wonderful friends!!!!
1. We found out today that we will be having a healthy baby girl.
2. I have a wonderful caring and loving husband
3. I have great Mother and Father who love me dearly.
4. I have great job w/ great co-workers that are like family.
5. I have a beautiful home filled with love and happiness.
6. My hubby cleaned the house!
<div align="center"><span style="font-family:Century Gothic">MOMMA FOR OBAMA</span></div>