Log In Sign Up

Prayer requests for 9/20-9/26


Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
September 20th, 2004, 06:55 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: OHIO
Posts: 15,943
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
Do you need someone to pray for you?

Has something bad happened to you in the past week?

Please post so we can pray for you!
__________________
Jaime
stay at home, homeschooling momma to Jacob(12), Alisha(10), Andrew (5)


Reply With Quote
  #2  
September 24th, 2004, 11:23 AM
nmyddseyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NW PA
Posts: 3,301
Send a message via AIM to nmyddseyes Send a message via MSN to nmyddseyes Send a message via Yahoo to nmyddseyes
Ok here are some Prayers:

Please Pray for those who are suffering from the bad weater and storms that are occuring and those that are picking up the pieces of the past storms/hurricanes/floods we have had. Please God help them stay strong and help them find their way again. For those who lost their homes or have lot of damage find peace and be able to build up a new faith in you as well a new home.
__________________
<div align="center"></div>
Reply With Quote
  #3  
September 24th, 2004, 11:26 AM
nmyddseyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NW PA
Posts: 3,301
Send a message via AIM to nmyddseyes Send a message via MSN to nmyddseyes Send a message via Yahoo to nmyddseyes
Let us Pray for our Military Men and Women as they are trying to help keep peace in this world as they are away from their own familes. Please help them God fight what is right so they can come back to their homeland! AMEN!
__________________
<div align="center"></div>
Reply With Quote
  #4  
September 24th, 2004, 11:30 AM
nmyddseyes's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: NW PA
Posts: 3,301
Send a message via AIM to nmyddseyes Send a message via MSN to nmyddseyes Send a message via Yahoo to nmyddseyes
Ok these Prayers and Positive thoughts are for me:

If you scroll up and take a look at the single mommies board you will know why I need the prayers and positive thoughts. I am going through a hard time right now with this guy and it has been draining me and has been causing grief for my whole family! Hopefully things will get resolved soon with God's help. TIA

-Dori
__________________
<div align="center"></div>
Reply With Quote
  #5  
September 24th, 2004, 11:43 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: OHIO
Posts: 15,943
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
Quote:
Originally posted by Us2GiRLs@Sep 24 2004, 03:23 PM
Ok here are some Prayers:

Please Pray for those who are suffering from the bad weater and storms that are occuring and those that are picking up the pieces of the past storms/hurricanes/floods we have had. Please God help them stay strong and help them find their way again. For those who lost their homes or have lot of damage find peace and be able to build up a new faith in you as well a new home.
praying for everyone affected by the hurricanes and bad weather
__________________
Jaime
stay at home, homeschooling momma to Jacob(12), Alisha(10), Andrew (5)


Reply With Quote
  #6  
September 24th, 2004, 11:44 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: OHIO
Posts: 15,943
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
Quote:
Originally posted by Us2GiRLs@Sep 24 2004, 03:26 PM
Let us Pray for our Military Men and Women as they are trying to help keep peace in this world as they are away from their own familes. Please help them God fight what is right so they can come back to their homeland! AMEN!
praying for the men and women that serve this wonderful country
__________________
Jaime
stay at home, homeschooling momma to Jacob(12), Alisha(10), Andrew (5)


Reply With Quote
  #7  
September 24th, 2004, 11:44 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: OHIO
Posts: 15,943
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
Quote:
Originally posted by Us2GiRLs@Sep 24 2004, 03:30 PM
Ok these Prayers and Positive thoughts are for me:

If you scroll up and take a look at the single mommies board you will know why I need the prayers and positive thoughts. I am going through a hard time right now with this guy and it has been draining me and has been causing grief for my whole family! Hopefully things will get resolved soon with God's help. TIA

-Dori
praying for you ...

I hope that your problem gets resolved soon. Just have faith and God will do the rest
__________________
Jaime
stay at home, homeschooling momma to Jacob(12), Alisha(10), Andrew (5)


Reply With Quote
  #8  
September 25th, 2004, 12:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,663
Well, this morning at about 5 AM, we heard a huge boom and our electricity went out. It came right back on, and we figured someone hit a transformer with their car. That happens a lot here for some reason. Well, it turns out, just a few blocks away, a circuit court judge's house blew up. There is absolutely nothing left but a pile of bricks. They found him in a field away from his house, guessing he was blown out of it. They life-flighted him to Springfield (Illinois) where he is in critical condition. Please pray for him. Luckily, if there is any luck to this, his family was not there. He was the only one home. He used to be the State's Attorney, and is responsible for a lot of people being in jail, so the FBI is even involved looking into whether it was an attempt on his life or an accident, which is totally huge for our town of 5100 people. Nothing ever happens here. Anyway, please pray for him and his family!!!
__________________
wife to my wonderful husband David since 6/29/02 and mommy to Isabel Jacqueline born 12/31/04



Reply With Quote
  #9  
September 25th, 2004, 03:08 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: OHIO
Posts: 15,943
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
Quote:
Originally posted by mommycolvin@Sep 25 2004, 04:40 PM
Well, this morning at about 5 AM, we heard a huge boom and our electricity went out. It came right back on, and we figured someone hit a transformer with their car. That happens a lot here for some reason. Well, it turns out, just a few blocks away, a circuit court judge's house blew up. There is absolutely nothing left but a pile of bricks. They found him in a field away from his house, guessing he was blown out of it. They life-flighted him to Springfield (Illinois) where he is in critical condition. Please pray for him. Luckily, if there is any luck to this, his family was not there. He was the only one home. He used to be the State's Attorney, and is responsible for a lot of people being in jail, so the FBI is even involved looking into whether it was an attempt on his life or an accident, which is totally huge for our town of 5100 people. Nothing ever happens here. Anyway, please pray for him and his family!!!
WOW, how sad

I will pray for him and his family
__________________
Jaime
stay at home, homeschooling momma to Jacob(12), Alisha(10), Andrew (5)


Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:33 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0