Please pray for Kaylie!!

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2006, 10:46 AM
lcp2005mlc
She's one of our January 06 babies and she's just been diagnosed with Leukemia.

*UPDATE FROM TISHA* - September 26th, 2006

Hey everyone. Kaylie has fallen asleep, so I have a moment to get on here and update. We received a few bits of good news today. First off, Kaylie's biopsy shows that it is leukemia in her kidneys. I know that sounds awful, but it really is what we were hoping was causing them to be enlarged. There was a possibility of infection or another type of cancer in them. So, we were a little relieved to hear that. Her spinal tap from yesterday also shows that the leukemia cells have not made their way into her spine yet. So, now we are just waiting for the results of her MRI to make sure there is nothing in her brain. So, we need lots of prayers that nothing is there.

She has been a very sick girl today. She did fine through the night, but she has thrown up several times today. She had to be put under anesthegia again today for her MRI, so that is making her sick on top of the chemo. She's groggy and irritable. So, it's been an exhausting day. The nurses keep telling me she looks better, but to me she looks so sick. Poor baby! We have 3 more days of intense chemo treatments. I have received so many e-mails, so if I have not responded to someone I just want to say I'm really sorry. It seems like every time I check my e-mail someone else walks in the room to talk about something or take Kaylie's vitals. That's all for now. Hope you and your babies are all doing well. Thanks so much for all of the support and the prayers!
September 24th, 2006, 06:24 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
wow, I couldn't imagine.
praying for Tisha and the baby!

September 25th, 2006, 06:35 AM
lcp2005mlc
Thanks.
September 25th, 2006, 07:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Mommy, baby, and family all in my thoughts and prayers!
September 25th, 2006, 09:08 AM
lcp2005mlc
Thanks.
September 25th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
I will be praying for Kaylie and her parents. This is a shock, and so hard. I will be praying for quick remission if not complete recovery and also for strength for her parents.
xoxox

September 25th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers will be with this family today.
<div align="center"></div>
September 28th, 2006, 04:23 AM
lcp2005mlc
Thank you all!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search