Thanks everyone

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2006, 08:42 AM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi everyone. I'm doing well. I'm still in quite a bit of pain but it isn't anything I can't handle. My mom suggested I take a Tylenol PM last night b/c the cramping was happening so often and was pretty painful and that helped me get some sleep at least.

I'm doing surprisingly well emotionally. I told my daughter last night that the baby that was in Mommy's belly went to heaven to be with Jesus. I think she understood a little bit b/c she asked about it again this morning. I told her Jesus was going to take care of our baby now and he would do a good job. When I close my eyes, I can imagine with great detail what my baby looks like. He's chubby with very light skin and dark hair. He has a big smile on his face. I imagine he's sitting in the lap of the King right now and is very happy. I have a lot of peace about this whole thing actually. Sure, I did my share of crying, but I'm really okay. I wrote in the pregnancy loss forum that I acutally feel that God has blessed me in this whole thing. My m/c happened early so it was easier on me. (Lynn, I know yours didn't happen early.....I don't mean any offence to you whatsoever....I just know yours was probably MUCH harder on you!) I'm also thankful that this didn't happen for my first pregnancy. My little girl brings me so much comfort and happiness. She is just a ball of joy! Thank you guys for all your prayers. I know they were heard b/c of how well I'm doing. I'm so thankful to have you all as my sisters in Christ.

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

October 4th, 2006, 09:44 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
(((HUGS)))
glad you are doing so well...
enjoy your daughter!

October 4th, 2006, 10:20 AM
LuckyGirlx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
((((((((((((Dina))))))))))))) I'm so sorry for your loss, though I'm thankful to see God carrying you through.

</div>
October 4th, 2006, 11:07 AM
mkgirl4u's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm so sorry! I will be praying for you!

<div align="center"></div>
October 4th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
*hugs* Wish there was more I could do. I'm keeping you in my prayers Stacey.
October 4th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh hunnnn!!! I am SO sorry. Of course I am not offended. I think the same thing for mommies who have a loss further along than I was.
God bless you... wow, I did not see this coming for you at all. I am so glad you have Jesus and the Holy Spirit working in your life through this and I know you have so much peace because of this.

I was just posting on the pg loss board. I don't go there much lately, but today is the day I would have had Macy. I felt like I wanted to go there as if there was something I needed to do there and I found your name in one of Astrid's posts.

God bless you and your DD and your DH. My prayers are with you all.
Physically speaking, I hope you have a speedy recovery and are out of pain real soon.
October 5th, 2006, 11:32 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
I am so sorry to hear that your little baby has gone to Heaven, but so glad to see that God is carrying you through.

My friend sent this to me one day when she was going through a miscarriage. She isn't the artist, you can find the artist and what inspired her to make this here: http://www.drawneartogod.com/ArtDetail.asp?ID=20010903 --but she loves the image of God holding her in his hands through her hard times.

October 5th, 2006, 12:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
(((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) I am sorry. I'm thankfull you are finding comfort.
October 5th, 2006, 01:17 PM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, Rusha.....that is such a beautiful picture. I really love it.

Thank you all....I really feel like I am close to you ladies and feel comfort from your words. God is so good. He is teaching me a lot through all of this. He is also showing me how loved I am and how much people care for my family.

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

October 5th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for keeping us posted. "megasupermommy"! Did you see that?

Rusha, that is a great picture.

I hope you feel better everyday.
October 5th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
Glad you can take comfort in it ladies. It's something I take comfrot in and I haven't even suffered a loss!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search