Random Post

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
What is your favourite book of the Bible?
What is your favourite Bible name?
If there was one Christian you could meet, dead or alive, who would it be?
What is the one thing you want to teach your children?
What is your favourite children's christian song?

October 14th, 2006, 09:43 PM
mkgirl4u's Avatar Super Mommy
What is your favourite book of the Bible? hmmm, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Psalms and Proverbs

What is your favourite Bible name? Never thought about it much, I do like the name Savior!

If there was one Christian you could meet, dead or alive, who would it be? Noah, because he was so full of faith. Having never seen rain before, and God had him building an Ark, preparing for a flood. And then the fact that he faced so much opposition, and no doubt persecution. I think he was an amazing man that was very close to God to be able to keep going, pressing towards the mark, no matter how much he was made fun of.

What is the one thing you want to teach your children? Honesty

What is your favourite children's christian song? "I am a Promise"

<div align="center"></div>
October 15th, 2006, 04:03 AM
LuckyGirlx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I really like Ruth, Ephesians, James, Psalms

I love Asher (my sons middle name only because it didn't flow as well as his first, lol)

It's a toss up between C.S Lewis, Corrie Ten Boom and the Apostle Paul

Well I want ot teach them lots of things! Of course, this most important is that Jesus came to this earth to be killed, and rise again, paying for our sins so that when we just believe these things; we will live with him forever.

The B-I-B-L-E!!! Yes! That's the book for me! I stand up tall on the Word of God! The B-I-B-L-E! BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL! I don't know my kids and I love to sing that as loud as we can when we're being silly.[/b]

</div>
October 15th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Anyone of Paul's letters.

Noah but I couldn't get the DH to let me name one of my boys that. Girls name... Naomi

I think another ladie said C.S. Lewis and I think he'd be pretty interesting to meet.

To love unconditionally

From Veggie Tales (They didn't have it when I was younger but I love it for my kids) God Is Bigger Then the Boogie Man
October 15th, 2006, 06:38 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
What is your favourite book of the Bible? Ephesians and Philiipians
What is your favourite Bible name? Rebekah
If there was one Christian you could meet, dead or alive, who would it be? the lead singer from Casting Crowns or Steven Curtis Chapman
What is the one thing you want to teach your children? to always pray and that God is always with them
What is your favourite children's christian song? This little light of mine

October 16th, 2006, 05:21 AM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
What is your favourite book of the Bible? Philippians, I always come back to that book.
What is your favourite Bible name? Lately, I have really liked Micah. I think if I have another son, that will be his name.
If there was one Christian you could meet, dead or alive, who would it be? I would really like to meet Michael W. Smith, because I like his music and always have. But someone that I really admire and who I think is a wonderful Christian mother and a great example to others is Mary DeMuth...she writes devotional books and lives in France with her children and hubby, church planting.
What is the one thing you want to teach your children? honesty and respect
What is your favourite children's christian song? It always changes. Right now I really like the sampler CD we got from Brentwood Kids Music (I do jr. choir)...its called Two by Two. It talks about Noah, its a great upbeat song!!

October 16th, 2006, 08:35 AM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is your favorite book of the Bible? I really like Esther (did you guys know there's a movie out about Esther now?~don't know if it's any good, though) and Acts and Romans
What is your favorite Bible name? I would have to say Joshua, as that's what I've named my baby that I just miscarried.
If there was one Christian you could meet, dead or alive, who would it be? I guess Job~he would have a lot to teach anyone.
What is the one thing you want to teach your children? This is hard b/c I want to teach her so much. I would say to always keep her eyes on Jesus.
What is your favorite children's Christian song? I don't know exactly what it's called, but it's off of my daughter's cd called Sunday School Songs. It goes: Let the children come to me, that's what Jesus said. Let the children come to me, that's what Jesus said. Jesus when I am afraid, I can come to you. Jesus when I am afraid, I can come to you. Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, Jesus. I can come to you.

That song sounds sooooo sweet when my little 2 year old sings it.

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

October 16th, 2006, 09:15 AM
excitednewmom's Avatar Super Mommy
What is your favourite book of the Bible? Esther

What is your favourite Bible name? Mariam (Moses's sister...)

If there was one Christian you could meet, dead or alive, who would it be? well, i guess he wouldn't be a christian, since he lived before Christ ...but David. To me, he is a wonderful example of someone who failed miserably (and often repeatedly), but always turned back to God. God even said that David was a man after His own heart.....

What is the one thing you want to teach your children? That Jesus loves them no matter what

What is your favourite children's christian song? Joy down in my heart. especially the part where the devil can sit on a tack! hahahaha.....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search