New Here

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 4th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Super Mommy
Hi, I just scrolled down and found this forum. I have been in the pregnancy loss forum, but was looking for other ones to be a part of too. My name is Jenn. I'm 24 and DH is 26. We got married back in August of 2005. After 8 months of marriage we were surprised to find out we were pregnant. From the beginning it was a very difficult pregnancy. I lost a twin at 6 weeks and then after 5 and a half months of bleeding and hospital visits I gave birth to Chloe. She was too little for them to save. I had gotten a major infection (mostly due to the continual bleeding) which lead to placenta abruption, high fever, vomiting and then to going into labor. I had to receive a blood tranfusion due to the amount of blood I lost and was on IV antibiotics for 3 days in the hospital.
This was an extremely difficult time of my life, but I thank God for it because I have grown through it. He has taught me the importance of full reliance on Him in every situation. He showed me how He can give us strength when we are weak. Chloe made such an impact in so many lives around us, I feel so privledged that God allowed me to be a part in her creation. I look forward to the day I will meet her in heaven! I hope she is standing next to Jesus when I arrive
I look forward to being a part of this group. It's nice to be surrounded by other Christian ladies. I am currently on my 2nd time through the One Year Bible and recommend it to all!! I also am reading "The Power of a Praying Wife" and it is truly an eye opener. I love this book!

January 4th, 2007, 10:06 AM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Jenn!! It's nice to see you down on this side of the boards. I recognize you from the PL boards and I'm so so sorry for the loss of your babies. I know exactly what you mean about being excited to get to Heaven and meet your baby once again. That's exactly how I feel. I feel like he has the best possible parent in Heaven and is completely happy. I'm so glad you found us. We are glad to have you.

BTW, I'm Stacey. I've been married to Wes for 5 1/2 years and we have a 2 1/2 year old daughter named Tyrael.

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

January 4th, 2007, 10:17 AM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome, I'm Dina mommy to 3. I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm glad you found and us and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

January 4th, 2007, 10:27 AM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
Ditto'ing the other ladies. I'm glad you found us. I'm Chrystal. I had Ben a year ago after having 7 early losses.
January 4th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Shaustin's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome!! I also recognize you from the PL board, and I am glad to see you here. I am again so sorry for your losses. I'm Shauna, I'm 25, DH is Justin, he is 26, and we are currently ttc.

January 4th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to JessicaPalmi Send a message via Yahoo to JessicaPalmi
Welcome to the board! My name is Jessica(24y) and I have been married for 5 years to Jeremy(30y). We have 2 boys Ayden who is 2 /2 years old and Landyn who is 3 months old.

January 4th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
Hi Jenn!

I am so glad that you found us. I am so happy you are here. Thank you for sharing your story with us. It is nice to see that God helps others through hard times - situations that I can't imagine the pain and how I don't think I could make it through. It's inspiring!

My name is Jerusha, I am 24. My husband Steve is 31, and we have been married for 2 years and 2 months. We have a son who is 14 months old, his name is Aiden. I am a co host at Christian parenting. If you are interested in joining any of our studies, please feel free to!

January 4th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Super Mommy
Thank you all for welcoming me so warmly Nice to see some familiar faces also!

January 4th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was wondering when you would pop over here based on your screen name. I know you from PL board too. I am so so sorry for your losses. I am sorry you had to go through all that pain.

We are so glad you are here and I am sure I speak for all of us when I say I am so happy to see how this board is growing!

I ditto all your sentiments. We lost Macy at 17 weeks but I am so glad I got to be a part of her life and would do it all over again just to hold her again but I am comforted knowing I will be with her again and can't wait for that day. I can't wait to introduce her to her brother and sister.
<div align="center"></div>
January 4th, 2007, 08:44 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
welcome to CP!
I am sorry for your loss.
I love your screen name!

January 5th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Miss.Tee
Hello *&* welcome!

My name is Misty and I'm 20. I am married to Chad and we have one baby boy, Rylin. Chad and Rylin share their birthday with each other and they'll be 22 and 1 in 14 days ♥
January 5th, 2007, 12:35 PM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Jenn! I met you first in the Jan DDC and then preceeded you to the Pg Loss forums. Looks like you beat me over here!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
January 5th, 2007, 02:33 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Hi Jenn! I met you first in the Jan DDC and then preceeded you to the Pg Loss forums. Looks like you beat me over here![/b]

How funny It's nice seeing you here too!

January 6th, 2007, 09:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome here. I too am very sorry about your losses.

I am going to have to read the book "the power of a praying wife" since everyone keeps on talking about it.

Anyways, glad you made it over here.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search