Let's start a new game.....

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2007, 10:10 AM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Okay, I thought the person below me game was fun and I learned a lot about all of you---same with betcha didn't know. This game is called answer a question, ask a question. All you do is answer the question the person above you asked and ask a new question for someone else. I'll start.

What do you like to do to relax?

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

January 5th, 2007, 10:59 AM
bravojuliet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to bravojuliet
I like to come on JM of course!! I like to read and listen to Praise and Worship music in my bed also!!

What is your favorite time of year?

<div align="center"> </div>

January 5th, 2007, 11:24 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love winter when we get snow (not nearly often enough ) and I love true spring time, when it's just perfect temp and not humid.

If you could have all of your favorite foods in one meal, what would be on the menu?
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
January 5th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
Ceasar salad, lasagna, garlic bread, cheesecake, black forest cake, pancakes, cookies, waffles, spaghetti, fettucine alfredo, turkey dinner with all the fixings, ham...

I think I would need to not eat for a month to eat that meal!!!

What is your favourite book and why is it your fave?

January 5th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Wow, this is a hard one for me because I LOVE to read! My favorite book of all time is Little Women because it so soooo great! It goes back to a time when innocence prevailed. It is a beautiful story of love and loss. It makes me cry every time I read it. Some others that come to mind, since I can't just settle for one book are Bridge to Tarabithia and To Kill a Mockingbird. Oh yeah! The Bible is always great too!

Who has been the most influential person in your life and what have they done to help you along?

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

January 5th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Super Mommy
My mom! She not only has been a great mother, she is my best friend, mentor, counselor, and much much more. Her gift of prayer amazes me and makes me want to grow more in my prayer life!
What has God done for you recently?

January 5th, 2007, 02:20 PM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
God has let me share the comfort He provided during my losses with a friend at church who lost her 6 week old to heart and other internal issues just before Christmas. I didn't really understand why we lost two pregnancies last year until I heard about sweet Savannah.

What is the nicest thing someone's ever done for you?
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
January 5th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ohh, so many things. What immedieately comes to mind is what my dh's niece did for me when we lost Macy. That morning before I actually started into labor, she called to ask how I was and decided herself to come all the way to my house with her toddler and newborn and took Owen for me and said not to worry about him, she would keep him until we came to get him. That was such a total blessing because I started to go downhill soon after that and I wouldn't have known what to do with him.
After the loss, she took all the momentos we received and put together a shadow box for us and did it within about 2 days. I don't know how she did it.
Sorry that was so long.

If you could get someone to watch your little ones for 8 hours, and I mean someone you totally trusted at your house so you didn't worry about them for a second, what would you do?
<div align="center"></div>
January 5th, 2007, 06:12 PM
I'd drive to Park City and go SHOPPING!! They have an outlet mall there and I get lots of Tyrael's clothes there. That would be heaven for me! (Well, not really, but you know what I mean!)

Who is your favorite actor/actress/or both?

~Stacey

January 6th, 2007, 12:36 PM
That is a hard question...you think you like an actor/actress, and then they act in something that isn't appropriate and you lose your hope in them.

I really like Morgan Freeman, he usually acts in movies that are okay to watch. He's a good actor, I think.

And I also really like Kate Hudson, although I know she has been in some questionable movies.

January 8th, 2007, 07:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Where's your question Rusha?
January 8th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Opps! Sorry guys...I am so embaressed!!

What is the one thing in your closet that you never wear but are still holding on to? (And why are you still holding on to it?!)

January 8th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Sunshine412's Avatar Veteran
A denim skirt with fringe on the end. It's from high school, and still fits but I never wear it anymore because it's not very flattering on me. I keep it because I made my husband a bear from Build-A-Bear for his birthday when we were dating, and I made the bear an outfit to match mine. I made a black T-shirt that says, "I love my Geek" (The "love" is actually just a pink heart), and I made a denim skirt that matches mine exactly. I cannot sew at all so I spent forever making that skirt. I wore that outfit on his birthday, so he would know that the bear was supposed to be me. He still has the bear, and I just cannot bring myself to get rid of that skirt (or the shirt for that matter because he bought that for me, but I still occasionally wear that).

Okay, now for my question to someone else... If you could visit anywhere in the world (and not have to worry about the cost), where would you go, and why, and who would you take with you and why?
January 9th, 2007, 12:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I would absolutely go to Italy. I have always wanted to go there! I am a big history buff, so I've always wanted to go to Rome and Pompeii. I would also like to go to Venice just because it is so beautiful. I would naturally take my husband because it would be a nice time for us away together in a romantic setting.

If you knew you only had one day left to live, who would you spend it with, and what would you do?

January 9th, 2007, 05:17 AM
I would spend it with my family. And I would eat all the cheesecake I could get. If you are already going to die, you might as well get to have the good stuff that you avoided all your life. LOL

Who is your favourite worship leader?

January 9th, 2007, 11:50 AM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Darlen Zschech, she's soo passionate about our Lord and it really shows when she is singing his praises and worshiping him.

If you could choose any vacation what would that vacation be and who would you take w/ you ?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

January 10th, 2007, 04:54 AM
I would like to go to Mexico so I can use some of my very rusty spanish. I think it would be nice to see the places that my mom lived and grew up. And I would take Steve and Aiden...and maybe my mom and dad so that if my rusty spanish sucked my mom could help.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search