New here!

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Hydi'sMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey guys...my name is Krista and I am a happy mother to a 18 month old girl(Hydi) and I have another child due in July!
I attend a large church in our town of Arkadelphia, Ar. named 3rd st. Baptist church. I love it there and I have also worked in the church nursery for almost 2 yrs. now.
I am also a teacher part time at our christian kid's org. called AKC (Arkadelphia Kid's Club). We do an afterschool program w/kids from ages 4-12. We are open all day during the summer while kids are out of school and parents are at work.
We also try to involve christian activities such as a devotional every day and some bible study.
So obviously I LOVE kids, babies, and teaching the word of christ!

January 12th, 2007, 12:07 PM
LuckyGirlx4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow! I have never met more Krista's as I have here on JM! Hi Krista, I'm Krista B) , welcome to the board! I'm a 28 year old stay at home/homeschooling Mama to my 3 awesome kiddos. It's nice to meet you.

</div>
January 12th, 2007, 12:31 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
You're in arkie-do?! I went to college at HSU... grew up in Malvern!

Welcome!
January 12th, 2007, 12:31 PM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yay I'm glad you made it over. Thanks for accepting the invite! The ladies here are wonderful. I know you'll enjoy this board as much as I have.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

January 12th, 2007, 12:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to JessicaPalmi Send a message via Yahoo to JessicaPalmi
Welcome to the board!!! Look forward to getting to know u on here!

My name is Jessica, and I am from Wisconsin. I am married to Jeremy, we've been married for the last 5 1/2 years. We have 2 boys, Landyn who is 3 1/2 months and Ayden who is 2 1/2 years.

January 12th, 2007, 12:35 PM
bravojuliet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to bravojuliet
My name is Betty. I am a SAHM to 3 kiddos. 2 little men and an Angel Princess (as my hub calls her!!) Great to have you here!!

<div align="center"> </div>

January 12th, 2007, 01:08 PM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi there! I recognize you from the debate boards. I'm Stacey---been married to Wes for 5 1/2 years, and we have a 2 1/2 year old daughter name Tyrael. We are glad to have you here. I hope you stick around.

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

January 12th, 2007, 01:08 PM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! I've been on this board for about a week and I love it. Hope you will, too. I'm Kathryn, married to DH for 8 years. We have one DS who's 5 and another DS due in April.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
January 12th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Hydi&#39;sMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
You're in arkie-do?! I went to college at HSU... grew up in Malvern!

Welcome![/b]
Thanks guys!!!
OMG, I go to HSU right now...been there for about 3 yrs. That is so awesome that you went there..and I actually live only 10 min. from Malvern. We just do everything in Arkie-do!
Good to meet you fellow reddie!!!

Quote:
Hi there! I recognize you from the debate boards. I'm Stacey---been married to Wes for 5 1/2 years, and we have a 2 1/2 year old daughter name Tyrael. We are glad to have you here. I hope you stick around.[/b]
Oh, the debate board...that's not good! I have resigned b/c apparently I was heating things up a little too much..not trying to, but there was some religious contraversy going on.

January 12th, 2007, 03:08 PM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh really?? I must have missed that!

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

January 12th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Quote:
You're in arkie-do?! I went to college at HSU... grew up in Malvern! [/b]
OMG, I go to HSU right now...been there for about 3 yrs. That is so awesome that you went there..and I actually live only 10 min. from Malvern. We just do everything in Arkie-do!
Good to meet you fellow reddie!!! [/b]
What's your major? I was a music major (science minor). I played in the band 4 1/2 years (last semester was internship... 6 year program... I got out in 5 ), and I also sang in the choir for a couple of years. Do you go to the NuFusion concerts during Spring Fling? I was in that for 4 years also. Keyboards and percussion.
January 12th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Krista!! Glad to see you here!!

You know me!

BTW, I didn't know that's where you were going to school. I didn't go there, but that's where I always went to band camp in the summers!
January 12th, 2007, 08:50 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
welcome to CP!!
My name is Jaime. I am a SAHM to 2 kids, due with #3 in Sept. I live in Ohio and teach 1st grade in children's church.

January 12th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Quote:
BTW, I didn't know that's where you were going to school. I didn't go there, but that's where I always went to band camp in the summers! [/b]
LOL! How old are you? I may have been a staff member. I graduated in 2000, so I worked camps in the late 90's.
January 13th, 2007, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
You're in arkie-do?! I went to college at HSU... grew up in Malvern! [/b]
Good to meet you fellow reddie!!! [/b]
What's your major? I was a music major (science minor). I played in the band 4 1/2 years (last semester was internship... 6 year program... I got out in 5 ), and I also sang in the choir for a couple of years. Do you go to the NuFusion concerts during Spring Fling? I was in that for 4 years also. Keyboards and percussion.
[/b]
My major was biology and I am still getting a bachelor's in biology, just not at HSU...thier biology dept. is VERY extreme! My last semester there is this one ...well actually I'm not sad about that b/c I like change and I think it is about time for a change
No, I've never been to the NuFusion...sounds fun though, I just haven't ever been into the extracurricular activities much. I always told myself I needed to b/c I pay for it all, but I don't ever have time!!!
I am also just turning 21 and I wasn't there in 2000, so I wouldn't have known you! I think I was actually just in 9th grade in 2000,lol

Quote:
Hey Krista!! Glad to see you here!!

You know me!

BTW, I didn't know that's where you were going to school. I didn't go there, but that's where I always went to band camp in the summers! [/b]
Hey girl!!!
Wow, I didn't know people actually knew of HSU...that is awesome! B/c Arkadelphia is so small and alot of people I know from the internet don't even know where Arkansas is !!!!!!

January 13th, 2007, 09:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:
LOL! How old are you? I may have been a staff member. I graduated in 2000, so I worked camps in the late 90's.
[/b]
How funny!! That would have been wild. But no.....I'm probably older than you. I'm 32. I graduated from college in 1998.

Quote:
Hey girl!!!
Wow, I didn't know people actually knew of HSU...that is awesome! B/c Arkadelphia is so small and alot of people I know from the internet don't even know where Arkansas is !!!!!![/b]
Oh I definitely know where Arkansas is. The building I work in is half in Texas and half in Arkansas.
January 13th, 2007, 09:59 AM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My daddy and his parents are from Arkansas.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

January 13th, 2007, 01:24 PM
That's awesome!!! I actually feel like we're on the map now!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search