Tricky Tuesday

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 10th, 2007, 09:34 PM
mouse_1203's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is the best joke you have played on someone?

DH and I love to pull pranks on his parents, but the best was when they came to visit last Christmas. After a drive from PA to VA, the first thing they do is go to the restroom. We decided to replace the roll of toilet paper with a roll of no tear toilet paper. It was hysterical. MIL got it first, and kept her mouth shut. Then FIL went in, and we heard him scratching at the roll. When he came out, he asked us if we bought cheap tp because we are having financial problems. We showed him the packaging, and told him that it was the most expensive roll we had ever bought. We were laughing so hard we forgot to switch it back out, and my dad got it the next day. They all still talk about it.

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/189e0d" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
September 11th, 2007, 08:33 AM
dinamommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
What is the best joke you have played on someone?

DH and I love to pull pranks on his parents, but the best was when they came to visit last Christmas. After a drive from PA to VA, the first thing they do is go to the restroom. We decided to replace the roll of toilet paper with a roll of no tear toilet paper. It was hysterical. MIL got it first, and kept her mouth shut. Then FIL went in, and we heard him scratching at the roll. When he came out, he asked us if we bought cheap tp because we are having financial problems. We showed him the packaging, and told him that it was the most expensive roll we had ever bought. We were laughing so hard we forgot to switch it back out, and my dad got it the next day. They all still talk about it.[/b]
I wish I had more wit and creativity to do things like that, but I just don't! My little SIL (who's 13) says that I'm too serious and boring of a person. She's probably right! I can't even think of a single prank I've pulled recently!

~Stacey

Baby and little girls' leg warmers: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SassyStitchesStacey

September 11th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
On april fool's day i told my husband someone had stolen the tree he had just planted outside. He freaked out and went running outside to check it was funny cuz who would steal a tree he got upset cuz i couldnt stop laughing about it
September 11th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Sunshine412's Avatar Veteran
Agg, I never pull pranks! I HATE them!!!!! It seems like someone always gets their feelings hurt or takes a prank too far. I think they're funny to hear about though and I think it's great that some people do like pranks and can do them without hurting anyone's feelings (just please don't pull any on me, lol).
September 11th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, it wasn't my idea and it was kind of a class thing. In my senior year in high school, that April fools, my entire theology class (about 15 of us) didn't show up. We left a 'ransom' note, giving a clue as to where we were. And when the teacher got to the room where we were hiding we had already moved on to another place and left another 'ransom' note. We made her go to four different places before we sent her back to the class room where we were supposed to be. And there we sat doing our daily devotionals like we hadn't left at all. She and the vice principal got a kick out of it.
September 11th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Shaustin's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I must be a big bump on a log too....no tricks here...but its totally up my hubby's alley. I always feel way too bad to pull pranks on people!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search