Updates please!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum: Birth Moms

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Moms LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2008, 09:42 AM
melissa.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Can we get updates from everyone!??!?! I am anxious to hear how everyone is doing!
May 22nd, 2008, 09:16 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Everything is going well here. Leila is doing great-she is almost 6 months old!!! Time flies so fast.

I have not been in contact with Olivia or her family too much. I just have so much on my plate I feel overwhelmed at times.

My therapy seems to be helping me-I have had several really strong break throughs with it. I am starting to really feel more in control of these feelings and my life.

I have a cold now that is really kicking my rear. Leila is just getting over it and I feel so bad that she had such a terrible cold. She also has a tooth now and is getting another!

Anyway I think that is about it...

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

May 23rd, 2008, 08:13 AM
melissa.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's going okay.
My oldest just turned 4 on the 12th and my youngest turned 2 on April 25th. We had her party the 26th.. my dad's birthday was the 28th and my Grandma died on the 29th. We went to TX the 29th and returned the 6th (?). Had the party for my oldest on the 17th. Had my appt and saw the little heart beating away!! (What a relief that was!)

Now, we are finishing up the AWANA program at the church. I am a leader for the 4yr olds. We had our picnic on Wed and our last night is next Wed. Then we have the awards ceremony on the 1st. Then, well, we start all over again! LOL We have non-stop Dr appts next month!

The good news is my parents will be here the 2nd week in July and we will find out the sex of the baby then!! I will be happy either way, but send some blue dust this way!!!

So, yeah- things have been crazy. I thought it would calm down once I lost my job... nope! Just as crazy! But at least I am not trying to juggle work at the same time.
May 23rd, 2008, 10:42 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
WOW! You HAVE been busy! I hope things start to calm down for you soon!

When you find out the sex you have to let us know! Sending some blue dust your way!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

May 27th, 2008, 07:40 PM
tsxylilmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Been really busy here. I had my 2 neices for a week and they just went home Sunday night. Morgan is getting so big. She will be 1 in July and I have to start planning her party.

I am a little worried about Laniey and her family. There has been Tornado's in Oklahoma and Kansas and they are in the process of moving from Kansas to Oklahoma. I tried to get ahold of them and couldn't. I am really hopeing to hear from them soon.

So just busy with everyday stuff here.

Melissa sending you tons of BLUE DUST!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search