Had my U/S yesterday!!!!!!!

Forum: Birth Moms

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Moms LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2008, 07:58 AM
melissa.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So you wanna know?????

Well, first off, EVERYTHING was PERFECT! Our baby is 100% healthy. We got to look at all ventricles of the heart, kidneys, stomach, legs, arms etc. Perfectly healthy baby! AND!!! IT'S A...................

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl number FOUR for us!!!!!!!

I was SOOOO worried I would be disappointed if she didn't say boy... but she typed it into the screen. I saw "It's a G" and I was like "WOAH!" I looked at Dustin and said "I guess we cannot make boys!"
We are over the moon!!!!!!! The tech was AWESOME!!! She let us sit and watch her for 10 minutes. She wanted the kids to be able to see her. She played with her toes most of the time and was a little wiggle worm! The tech kept saying, "Man, she is active!!". She was doing all kinds of flips and stretching. It was PRECIOUS! Lauren's reaction was priceless! She said, "oh!" then she got all excited! Katie was jumping for joy because she wanted another sister and Louie said, "awe man!". He is sick of being the only boy!

The only slightly disappointing thing is that I have a large anterior placenta. She said that I probably wont feel much movement (just kicks every few days) until I am into my last month. My placenta is pretty large and blocking almost all movement... But it's nothing to be concerned with.. it just stinks that I can't feel her moving. She also may be bigger since my placenta is bigger..

Sorry it took me so long! My mom and I were out shopping until 10pm! I have everything I needed (aside from diapers and wipes)! I am so relieved!
July 10th, 2008, 05:59 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Wow! You guys are girl making machines!! Congrats!!!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

July 11th, 2008, 07:56 AM
That we are!

Thanks for the congrats! We are thrilled!!!!! Can't wait to meet our little Amelia Grace.
July 14th, 2008, 11:41 AM
tsxylilmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
COngrats Melissa!

I to felt like I would be disappointed if they said that Morgan was a girl and not a boy having had 3 girls before that. Having girls is great.

July 14th, 2008, 12:35 PM
There is certainly nothing like having all these princesses!! I love my girls! Much to my surprise, I am actually relieved that she's a girl!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search