Busy Busy BUSY!!!

Forum: Birth Moms

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Moms LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 16th, 2008, 07:26 AM
melissa.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Soory I have been so MIA!

I started teaching my 3yr old preschool class a few weeks ago. My girls started school in the same preschool. Our church AWANA program started where I facilitate the games for the 3yr and 4yr old classes. I am sewing cloth diapers on the side for some extra money. It's just insanely busy here and have hardly had time to post. I try to check in almost everyday... unless it's Wed. Then I just come home and crash... (I get up at 7:15am and don't get back home until 9pm that night)...

Pregnancy is going well. I will be 30 WEEKS on Saturday! It FLEW by for me!! We have everything we need aside from diapers and wipes, so I am not freaking out yet.

My family in Texas (mainly just my sister in Houston) got slammed by Ike. Luckily, no major damages and everyone is safe... but my prayers are with everyone there because they suffered a major blow. Galveston has been named a "complete loss". Which breaks my heart because I grew up going to that beach..

Anyway, I just wanted to be sure you all knew that I am still here and I check in as much as possible. I am just CrAzY busy! It doesn't help that Dh got put on night shift which leaves me not seeing him. He leaves at 2pm and I get home at 3pm from school... then he doesn't get home until almost 2am. I am usually asleep by 11pm.... It kinda stinks...

So, what is YOUR excuse for going MIA!?

(just pickin' on ya!)
September 23rd, 2008, 09:27 AM
tsxylilmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am so glad to hear that the pregnancy is going great. It sounds like you are one busy lady.

September 23rd, 2008, 10:13 AM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Wow! You have been busy! Glad the pregnancy is going well!

As for me...I have a very cranky, very time intensive 9 month old these days. When I get on I have been quickly checking in with my PR and the AP board and getting off. I sadly for some reason(not really sure why)shuffled you guys to the bottom . I am back now!!!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

September 23rd, 2008, 02:33 PM
melissa.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good to see you ladies around!

I am battling off the last bit of a cold now and it takes so much out of me while I am pregnant.

Spending my days off recovering from the day before.. I am around at least once a day, checking in.. So, give me something to post about!!
September 25th, 2008, 09:17 AM
tatanickel's Avatar Veteran
I have been crazy busy with the start of the new school year as well! Time has just flown by! I also started volunteering for the PTO on the fundraising committee. So, with all of the things going on, it has been very hectic! And soccer started again and we've been off and running with that! and we were thinking about putting my DH in gymnastics, too!!! I think that might have to wait for awile for that one. I barely have time to breath, let alone take on another event!!!

BUT, I'm finally on a regular schedule and have tucked all these new things into some time of schedule, so I'll be posting much more often now
And my tasks at work have slowed down lately so I can sneak on a few minutes here and there throughout the day... teeeeheeeeheeee!!!! B)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search