New

Forum: Birth Moms

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Moms LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2010, 02:32 PM
My names Nicole. Im a 21 year old single mom of a 2 year old boy.
Back in Aug. i found out i was pregnant again which ended in an ectopic pregnancy (or so i thought)
Come november i still had never got a period so i went to the drs hald blood work done and an ultrasound to see if anything was done wrong in my surgery.
Well that is when i found out i was 21 weeks pregnant from the original pregnancy. My pregnancy is a 1 in 400,000 chances of happening.
I have decided to give my baby up for adoption as i know i cant mentally or financially affored her.
Im now 3 weeks from my due date and am now going through some emotional break downs on wanting to change my mind.
Has anyone had a child and then gave up their second??
March 3rd, 2010, 09:25 AM
Claysgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Hugs to you. Adoption is not an easy process, but you need to follow your heart.
I chose adoption for my first child, I was 17 when I had her.

The board is a little slow at times, but the ladies here are great, if you have any questions please don't hesistate to ask!
March 3rd, 2010, 11:41 AM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Hi! Welcome to the birth mom's board. As Katie said it is a hard process and you really have to go with your heart on it. The point you are at now is a hard, fraught with emotions and hormones, very scary, unknown time. We are here if you need anything...even if you do end up changing your mind. You have to do what you feel is right for you and your baby...

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

March 4th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Jodi Dawn's Avatar Host of the Jan-July 05 P
Send a message via Yahoo to Jodi Dawn
Big Hugs! Maybe this baby was meant to be, seeing that she lived through everything that you went through! just my input

best of luck in your decision

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search