Do you ever wonder...

Forum: Birth Moms

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Moms LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2010, 10:08 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
what if my birth child or their parents stumble upon your JM posts about them? I do. Not that I think they do. I just get anxious about their privacy...

Anyone else?

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

March 8th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Claysgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Sometimes. It doesn't worry me though, because honestly I have not one negative thing to say about them. I am extremely lucky, and my daughter's adoptive parents are amazing, and have been so great to me. Sometimes I think that if they ever did read any posts I might make about how hard it is, that it would just give them better insight into the way I'm processing, and healing.

We are friends on Facebook, and they know I have pictures posted of my daugther, in fact now they tag me in all her photos, so I'm not super worried about the few photos I have posted.
April 6th, 2010, 09:44 PM
I think I mostly worry because Olivia was conceived from a rape and the rapist knows my name, etc. I worry about him finding me and therefore finding her. Obviously it is a bit different than a normal situation but I think about it quite often.

April 12th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleBoobyDutyJen View Post
I think I mostly worry because Olivia was conceived from a rape and the rapist knows my name, etc. I worry about him finding me and therefore finding her. Obviously it is a bit different than a normal situation but I think about it quite often.

I didn't realize that.....that must be pretty scary for you. Hugs to you.

Why was Rae'sMommy banned? Ugh I don't like when trolls get into the Birth Mom Boards. I've joined many Birth Mom Boards over the years....they are hard to keep active, I'm not sure why. Maybe because so many of us Birth Moms are used to not having anyone to really talk to? It really upsets me when our safe havens get invaded my trolls.
April 13th, 2010, 09:06 PM
^^^I know. If it makes you feel any better she never had access to the private board ever.

I am not sure why she was banned though. I worry though...she is very young according to her posts and really probably needed us if her story was true. Oh well...what can you do?

April 14th, 2010, 08:00 AM
Yeah, you are probably right.
Oh well.....not that I've ever posted anything on here that I'm super concerned about a "troll" reading.....I guess I just don't understand the "troll" mentality lol
April 20th, 2010, 08:01 AM
^^^Me either really. I never understood what they have to gain. What is the attention worth??? I mean the time I get on here is precious to me...I'll often steal from my sleep(or my housework) to get on JM and so if there isn't really anything to gain from it why post???

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search