The birth father?

Forum: Birth Moms

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Moms LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2010, 10:48 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Where is the birth father? Do you still talk? How was/is the relationship? Do they see your birth child or have they ever?

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

August 30th, 2010, 11:44 PM
JMC1988's Avatar *Summer Loving*
Send a message via Yahoo to JMC1988
Where is the birth father? Jesse still lives very close to me. He lives in the same town that he did when Zoe (Cheyenne) was born. We are both in the same town / state.

Do you still talk? We still talk quite frequently, as we are now good friends after the fact.

How was/is the relationship? Our relationship is quite different now. We are no longer together. But we did stay together 2 years after Zoe was born. But too much had happened and was the final downfall of our relationship.

Do they see your birth child or have they ever? Jesse and I visit our daughter every year on her birthday together. We have seen her every year together for the past 6 years. We just returned from the visit, as her birtday was August 11th.

* Request A Siggy *Co-host of Siggies R Us*View My Gallery *
* Want a siggy designed quickly? Check out my Express Lane here *

August 31st, 2010, 11:32 AM
Claysgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Where is the birth father? He still lives around town

Do you still talk? Yeah, every once in a while.

How was/is the relationship? We dated for 2 years after we placed Rebecca, then we broke up. We didn't speak for a little white afterwards, but now we are friends. His girlfriend and I get along well, and we both had baby boys this past April (the same month Rebecca was born, isn't that strange?)

Do they see your birth child or have they ever? He came with me while we were still dating, then twice after we split. He has had no contact with her since then.
September 2nd, 2010, 02:39 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Where is the birth father? I believe he is in jail for ANOTHER crime he has committed. Thank God.

Do you still talk? Have not since I broke free of his violence.

How was/is the relationship? There was never a relationship. It was a rape.

Do they see your birth child or have they ever? No and I have and will do anything in my power to protect her.

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search