Birth Mom Store!

Forum: Birth Moms

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Moms LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2010, 12:46 PM
Claysgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Check out this etsy store, lots of Birth Mom related items.....I LOVE it!

the r house couture by therhouse on Etsy
September 29th, 2010, 11:39 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
I want this!
I Can Do Hard Things Necklace by therhouse on Etsy

Thanks for posting this!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

September 30th, 2010, 07:24 AM
You are welcome! I was so excited when I found this site, I've never found a store that sells items like this for us B-Mommas. I'm for sure placing an order!

I also love that one Jenn!
September 30th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I know the blog that goes with the store! the owner/maker of the jewlery is an adoptive momma of 2.

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who mad the blinkies!

"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude..... These experiences, while often difficult to bear at the time, are percisely the kinds of experiences that stretch our understanding, build our character and increase our compassion for others."
September 30th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by future_adoption_mommy View Post
I know the blog that goes with the store! the owner/maker of the jewlery is an adoptive momma of 2.
I figured the owner of the store must have some connection to adoption, but the fact that she is an adoptive Mom makes it cooler in my eyes. For an Adoptive Parent to put that much thought into Birth Moms makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside lol!
September 30th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claysgirl View Post
I figured the owner of the store must have some connection to adoption, but the fact that she is an adoptive Mom makes it cooler in my eyes. For an Adoptive Parent to put that much thought into Birth Moms makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside lol!
I love this adoptive momma! if I have my way, my relationship with my children's birth parents will be exactly like the relationship Lindsey (adoptive momma) has with her boy's birth mommies. I say this with all the love in my heart, but she and her husband are open adoption FREAKS! Their sons birth moms have visited, them, like stayed in their house and babysat the boys while Lindsey and her husband went out visited them, I'll PM you the link to her blog if you want me to. I have two favorite blog posts ever that she wrote and they're about Birth Mothers and Birth Families

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who mad the blinkies!

"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude..... These experiences, while often difficult to bear at the time, are percisely the kinds of experiences that stretch our understanding, build our character and increase our compassion for others."
October 1st, 2010, 12:09 PM
Yes, please PM me the link if you don't mind!
I love families who really make open adoption work for them, soooo cool!
October 4th, 2010, 04:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by future_adoption_mommy View Post
I love this adoptive momma! if I have my way, my relationship with my children's birth parents will be exactly like the relationship Lindsey (adoptive momma) has with her boy's birth mommies. I say this with all the love in my heart, but she and her husband are open adoption FREAKS! Their sons birth moms have visited, them, like stayed in their house and babysat the boys while Lindsey and her husband went out visited them, I'll PM you the link to her blog if you want me to. I have two favorite blog posts ever that she wrote and they're about Birth Mothers and Birth Families

I would love this link too! I feel like sometimes people think I'm crazy for the kind of relationship I am developing with our birth mom... but I wouldn't have it any other way. She is always going to be part of our family, I love her and I don't care what anyone else thinks about it!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

October 4th, 2010, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kari_B View Post
I would love this link too! I feel like sometimes people think I'm crazy for the kind of relationship I am developing with our birth mom... but I wouldn't have it any other way. She is always going to be part of our family, I love her and I don't care what anyone else thinks about it!
I think the relationship you are developing is amazing! I only wish that I knew things could work that way when I was pregnant. I think it will be so great for her, for you and for the little one....I mean how can anyone think that surrounding a baby with that much love is a bad thing???
October 4th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Exactly! The more people that love my child, the better!!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search