I love Facebook

Forum: Birth Moms

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Moms LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Claysgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
I checked my Facebook while I was getting ready this morning, I logged in and it said I had been tagged in 6 photos. I clicked on the link.....it was photos of Rebecca
I just love that we are open enough with the adoption that her Mom can just tag photos of her so they show up on my page as well. She got her hair cut into a super cute bob with bangs and she looks beautiful. Very grown up.
There is also a photo of her reading the recordable book I got her, and her Mom said that she has read it well over 100 times already lol.

So weird to think back 7 1/2 years....I never thought I would be in such a good place with it all.
December 29th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That's awesome Katie! I love that idea! When I adopt I'll be sure to do that, it's a good idea!

Thank you to the wonderful ladies who mad the blinkies!

"The Lord compensates the faithful for every loss. That which is taken away from those who love the Lord will be added unto them in His own way. While it may not come at the time we desire, the faithful will know that every tear today will eventually be returned a hundredfold with tears of rejoicing and gratitude..... These experiences, while often difficult to bear at the time, are percisely the kinds of experiences that stretch our understanding, build our character and increase our compassion for others."
December 29th, 2010, 11:57 PM
JMC1988's Avatar *Summer Loving*
Send a message via Yahoo to JMC1988
Wow, Katie! That is amazing! I love FB for that reason as well, though Cheyenne's parents aren't as *open* as I would like for them to be! Oh well! At least we have some way of keeping up with our dear daughters!

* Request A Siggy *Co-host of Siggies R Us*View My Gallery *
* Want a siggy designed quickly? Check out my Express Lane here *

December 30th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Claysgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMC1988 View Post
Wow, Katie! That is amazing! I love FB for that reason as well, though Cheyenne's parents aren't as *open* as I would like for them to be! Oh well! At least we have some way of keeping up with our dear daughters!
Rebecca's parents weren't always so open either....it took some time. I think they have gotten to know me and trust me in the last 2 years, and they have really opened up, and the communication has been so much better.

I just love being able to go see photos of her when ever I want, and not having to wait for them to mail me some!
December 31st, 2010, 04:00 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
That is neat! Glad it is so helpful!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

August 16th, 2011, 12:53 AM
thanks kat, its so helpful

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search