okay

Forum: Birth Moms

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Birth Moms LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Mommy2twogirls
I am demanding that everyone give updates!! I haven't seen anyone on in so long, I am getting lonely !!

Updates please!!!
September 13th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Mommy2twogirls
So What was the bleeding for?? That's scary!
September 13th, 2007, 11:23 AM
tsxylilmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nothing really going on here. I have just been busy with Morgan and my girls. It has been awhile since I have heared from Lainey's parents. I will probably send her mom a e-mail sometime later this month.

September 19th, 2007, 08:32 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
I am doing okay. I will be 29 weeks pregnant this weekend and am getting kind of anxious about the delivery and getting things together. I recently changed doctors since I hated the one I had. I loved the new one immediately though so that is good.

I still have not heard from my birth daughter or her mom since May. I am really upset by it but there really is nothing for me to do. If they are not feeling comfortable with contact then that is it. I will try to send another card and maybe try to call but if they don't respond then that is it until they initiate. I had wanted them to be a part in acknowledging what is biologically Olivia's sister but if they don't make contact then what can I do???

Other than that it is just work, boyfriend trouble, getting ready for a new baby/becoming a parent, and finishing my hobbies that I will not be able to continue with a newborn baby.

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

September 20th, 2007, 06:49 PM
Mommy2twogirls
Quote:
I am doing okay. I will be 29 weeks pregnant this weekend and am getting kind of anxious about the delivery and getting things together. I recently changed doctors since I hated the one I had. I loved the new one immediately though so that is good.

I still have not heard from my birth daughter or her mom since May. I am really upset by it but there really is nothing for me to do. If they are not feeling comfortable with contact then that is it. I will try to send another card and maybe try to call but if they don't respond then that is it until they initiate. I had wanted them to be a part in acknowledging what is biologically Olivia's sister but if they don't make contact then what can I do???

Other than that it is just work, boyfriend trouble, getting ready for a new baby/becoming a parent, and finishing my hobbies that I will not be able to continue with a newborn baby.[/b]

Wow!!! I can't believe you are already 29 weeks along!!!!! She's gonna be here before we know it!
September 25th, 2007, 07:01 PM
BoobyDutyAgainJen's Avatar Proud Mom & Birth Mom
Send a message via AIM to BoobyDutyAgainJen
Quote:
Quote:

Other than that it is just work, boyfriend trouble, getting ready for a new baby/becoming a parent, and finishing my hobbies that I will not be able to continue with a newborn baby.[/b]

Wow!!! I can't believe you are already 29 weeks along!!!!! She's gonna be here before we know it!
[/b]
Oh don't I know it! Time is flying too fast!

Thanks *Kiliki* for the precious siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search