Sabbat Swap gifts...

Pagan References

For information regarding Holidays, Book of Shadows, Moon Phases, and other interests.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan References LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2008, 09:15 AM
mabfaery's Avatar Veteran
Hello ladies! I hope you guys don't mind that I started a thread for this... I am leaving in just a little while for the weekend and wanted to be sure I got mine posted....

I got a NivyNap CD! I have wanted one so bad! It's GORGEOUS I love it! Thank you!

I can't wait to try it out! It looks like it will be nice and trim even with an insert! Niamh- you do awesome work!
Sept. 18 2007- MC at 4 weeks 2 days
July 7 2008- High estrogen levels- BCP's
Sept. 1 2008- first AF after BCP
Oct. 28 2008- LMP
April 6 2009- Diagnosed with PCOS
April 8 2009- Started Metformin 500mg 2x's a day
June 23 2009- AF finally showed!
Nov. 15 2009- AF showed on her own
Officially lost 20 lbs
Dec. 29 2009- AF on her own again
On soy iso 200 mg CD 3-7
June 20th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Yay! Glad you like it! Who were you the Giving Goddess for?

I actually opened mine up last night... I know I'm bad! I couldn't wait any longer! LOL I knew one of the gifts was the Hindu chants CD I wanted (I could tell by the shape of the box, lol)... but I was totally at a loss for the other gift! It was a rather large box and both gifts were from Amazon. I kept looking at my wishlist and the only thing I could think of that my GG got from Amazon (besides the CD) was the children's book. But the box was way too big to be the book! I've been itching to open it! LOL. Well last night before bed I opened my gifts... and it was the book! They just put it in a rather large box, LOL.

The book is really cute! One of the main characters is a squirrel named Seamus! How funny!

The chants on the CD are beautiful. I especially like the first one. Here's some pictures:

Seamus isn't awake right now, but a little bit later I'll take some pictures of him with the book. Thanks Melbot! I was the Giving Goddess for mabfaery.

ETA: Oh yeah, and after everyone posts their pictures, I'm going to move this thread to the Picture Palace. Just letting you know in case you can't find it, LOL.

June 20th, 2008, 05:24 PM
LaLaRose3's Avatar My brand of heroin.
What wonderful gifts! I especially love the NivyNaps CD! How beautiful! And Niamh, that book is just precious!

(NO FACEBOOK, PLEASE!)

June 21st, 2008, 04:22 PM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i got the scott cunningham aromatherapy book and a candle snuffer...love them both!!!!!!!!!
mabfaery - thanks for the note that was way sweet.

i was GG for Elena!

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07
June 21st, 2008, 08:10 PM
melshaz@earthlnk.net's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got The Music of Gwydion CD. I haven't listened to it yet but was looking for some "witchy" music to listen to in the car. Thank you Elena, my GG!

Merry Midsummer everyone!

P.S. - I was giving goddess for Niamh. Niamh, I'm glad you and Seamus are enjoying your gifties.

June 21st, 2008, 09:54 PM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Elena! We wanna see what you got!!

June 22nd, 2008, 07:19 AM
mabfaery's Avatar Veteran
purplelady- glad you liked them!

I enjoyed doing this guys!

Niamh- imagine what I went through- I got your gift almost a week before hand... and I just *knew* what it was! LOL. I made DP hide it so I would wait!
Sept. 18 2007- MC at 4 weeks 2 days
July 7 2008- High estrogen levels- BCP's
Sept. 1 2008- first AF after BCP
Oct. 28 2008- LMP
April 6 2009- Diagnosed with PCOS
April 8 2009- Started Metformin 500mg 2x's a day
June 23 2009- AF finally showed!
Nov. 15 2009- AF showed on her own
Officially lost 20 lbs
Dec. 29 2009- AF on her own again
On soy iso 200 mg CD 3-7
June 22nd, 2008, 10:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I got a cute goddess statue to put on my dresser. I'll try to post a picture of it. I'm so glad you got your cd on time Melbot! Amazon was practically giving me a heart attack.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search