Krissandra's Dream Blog

Pagan References

For information regarding Holidays, Book of Shadows, Moon Phases, and other interests.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan References LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 15th, 2010, 02:02 PM
krissy1989's Avatar is loving her two boys!
The night before last, I had a very meaningful dream that I feel related specifically to the question that I asked in my oracle reading with Stiana.

In the dream, I was sitting in my old childhood church with my mom and younger sister. I had Caleb on the seat next to me. I didn't want to be there, as I just knew that it wasn't for me. I felt awkward and uncomfortable, and I didn't want the people there to think that I was coming back (I don't know exactly why I was there in the first place; maybe for holiday). I stood to leave, using Caleb as my excuse. As I was walking to the back of the church, the pastor told everyone to come to the front of the church to worship, and I stopped, almost obeying out of politeness. But then I thought, No, this isn't for me; this isn't my religion anymore, and so I continued to walk to the back. Since I've known the pastor from a very young age, he felt the right to try to call me back, but I just shook my head and made it out the door. I kind of scoffed, feeling happy just to be out of there.

As I was crossing the parking lot, I felt bad for scoffing. I stopped and looked over my shoulder, hearing the worship from inside the building. I felt an overwhelming respect, and I thought, They have real power, too. But I didn't feel any desire to go back. It wasn't for me.

The dream jumped ahead to where my mom and younger sister were walking with me along the road, away from the church. I looked down and saw a bone carving of the Goddess lying in the grass. I own one, and the one I saw in my dream was similar to mine. I picked it up, feeling like it was a sign. I smiled hugely, and I said, "Wow, isn't this beautiful??" I didn't tell them what it meant to me, but my younger sister turned up her nose and made a face, saying, "I don't like it." I thought for sure that she would say that it gave her the creeps or a bad feeling, and I almost doubted my faith. I was afraid that, if she sensed that it was evil, then it must be, since I hadn't told her anything else about it. But all she said was, "It's weird looking. She doesn't have any eyes." I glanced back down, never having noticed it before, but it didn't bother me. I just said, "It's symbolic. It doesn't have to have every detail of a realistic person." I still found it beautiful.

I looked back down and started finding a bunch of these figures, of varying forms. I was gathering them all up, marveling at how beautiful they were, and then I woke up.

What I think this dream was saying is that neither religion is wrong. One isn't more powerful than the other---one's just better for my needs than the other one is. I still need to respect theirs, the same as they should respect mine. When my sister remarked on the pendant I'd picked up, she didn't like it simply because it was different. I translate this further to the fact that my mom and sister are going to be fearful of, and are going to dislike my path, simply because it's different than what they're used to. All in all, I woke up from the dream with a much stronger sense of peace regarding my decision to follow a different path.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
November 26th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
^ Looks like you interpreted it already Very cool dream btw!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

November 27th, 2010, 11:50 AM
Haha! I guess I did! I was just wondering if anyone might think that something could be interpreted differently than how I interpreted it.

I haven't had any significant dreams since, so I haven't had anything new to add to this thread. All I ever dream about are superpowers and other fantastical silliness. LOL

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
November 27th, 2010, 12:44 PM
ROFLMAO omg I want your dreams.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

November 27th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Yeah, that's kind of my favorite movie/comic/book genre, so I often dream about things like vampires, werewolves, and the X-men. Haha! That sounds so embarrassing now that I admit it! One time, I dreamed that I had Spider-man's web powers, and I got to school by swinging from streetlamp to streetlamp. Another time, I was in a whole clan of werewolves, and we had to try to contain each other on full moons, and live in this giant warehouse.

So...yeah. Not very Divine-like.

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!
November 27th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Dude, it's like watching a movie every night except your IN it! That's awesome I think!!! lol

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

November 28th, 2010, 08:18 AM
Well, it IS awesome! And my dreams definitely play out like movies!

LoveLove
Love
LUV LOVE YOU!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search