October - The Blood Moon

Pagan References

For information regarding Holidays, Book of Shadows, Moon Phases, and other interests.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan References LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
This is the time of new goals, protection, resolution and spirituality. The night of the Blood Moon is a great time for divination. This is a good time to reflect on the past year and to evaluate your accomplishments. Also a good time to concentrate on removing stress from your environment.

I have noticed this month MANY garage sales, it's funny how people like to clear out their lives before the winter time starts. It's like they are trying to start fresh and clean. Have you noticed this in your area?

Moonchild Lunar Calendar Blood Moon

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

October 11th, 2011, 08:00 AM
Bella Nyxe's Avatar Serenity in Moonlight
there hasent been too many garage sales around here this month. BUT the lady who owns this house said she had a garage sale two weekends in a row. one did very very well and the other hardly no one showed up. weird.

i am planning a small ritual tonight and will be cleaning out the garage and downstairs this week. i like to get rid off things at least once a season. (i am totally opposite of the people on that hoarders show)

going to go get some new candles this afternoon for tonight. i have silver but no gold ones. so i get to go into the special shop :yay:

thanks for the link btw!

♥ღ ☽O☾ ღ♥
☽.☆
.☆ ☆

☆. . ☆ ☆~☆ ☽☆. .

October 11th, 2011, 08:31 AM
LOL the special store!!!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

October 11th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
It's tomorrow, right?

That's interesting about the clearing stress out of your environment. I have allowed myself far more down-time this week after getting so sick when I was pre-menstrual. I have stopped being superhost on here as well - I visit my boards every day and do the "essentials" - regular posts and board maintenance - but then reply and post just what I feel like instead of forcing it. I thought it would be hard but actually letting go of the reins is liberating, and I'm enjoying all my boards more and getting around to other boards like here and TTC as well. And I'm not killing myself to do too much in one day, either. I did half a job application today, and was happy with that. I think it is partly because I asked Archangel Cassiel to help me chill out and relax, but maybe it's partly to do with the blood moon as well...

I'm intrigued about it being a great time for divination and think I might actually attempt to do some divination for myself for a change...

October 11th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Happy to hear you're taking it easy ♥

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

October 13th, 2011, 04:21 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
I did some divination with my fairy and unicorn cards. Asking questions like will Shaun and I get pregnant soon, will I have a healthy baby, will we always be together, and will I get a teaching job I love in the near future. All very positive - the fairies came up with things like "your wish is granted" and I got "just be yourself", "love heals fear" and "definitely yes" from the unicorns repeatedly. The "son" card came up one time and I wondered if that meant I'd have another little boy. I'd prefer a girl, but a healthy baby would be fine of course!!

Something that really impressed me was the echoing in between fairies and unicorns, both on the positives but also on the will we always be together question which came up with "Goodbye to the old, hello to the new" from the fairies and "hello and goodbye" from the unicorns. I wasn't sure what that was all about and it didn't sound good, so I asked for some extra clarifications and got cards about just being myself and then "everything's okay". In the end I wondered whether it referred to our current situation living apart and how I'm feeling about it. Maybe that will change soon. I also asked whether we'd get married and got "definitely yes". So I can't see it meaning we're gonna break up!

"Perfect timing", "new home" and "happy surprise" also came up and on my career question I got "definitely yes" from the unicorns.

I can't usually read for myself but I feel like I got a pretty accurate reading last night given the echoing between the two decks. I'll be reading for myself on full moon again.

I also charged a moonstone in the light of the full moon and then lay with it on my sacral chakra for an hour or so, I'd asked it to fill with fertility and conception energy for this cycle or for whenever soon was in our highest good. Let's see what happens...

October 13th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Hope all works out for you!

Co-Host July 2014 DDC

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search