April~~~~~Clary Sage

Pagan References

For information regarding Holidays, Book of Shadows, Moon Phases, and other interests.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan References LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Pure Innocence
Clary sage is relaxing, uplifting, and good for new times and new found energy. It's great for making you feel alive after winter. Great for fears, stress, anxiety. An extremely sensual oil. The oil is from the pink, blue, or purple blossoms of the clary (Salvia Sclarea) plant. It grows in Spain,France & Italy. IT smells earthy, primitive, musky.

It's an antiseptic, deodorizing and anti-inflammatory.

It's excellent for womens ailments like PMS (physical & emotional). Works on inflammed skin and muscle tentiosn. Use for body rubs, a way to relax cramps, headaches, bad moods, skin and nails and a spray to lift your mood.

WARNING: Never be used by pregnant women or ppl with epilepsy. Should not be combined with iron supplements or alcoholic beverages.

If you want some recipies, I'll see if I have some of what you are looking for pertaining the oil of the month.
March 30th, 2007, 12:51 PM
irishxrose
This is an awesome thread! I have yet to pick some of this oil up (broke at the moment) but I will definetely do so when I come across some cash! Sounds very cool.
March 30th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Pure Innocence
Quote:
This is an awesome thread! I have yet to pick some of this oil up (broke at the moment) but I will definetely do so when I come across some cash! Sounds very cool. [/b]
I've been studying aromatherapy for 3-4 years now and I STILL don't have any oil. Well, I have Rose oil, but it isn't 100% pure ESSENTIAL oil, so I can't use it to it's full effect.
March 30th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Pure_Innocence... you should SOO be a co-host of this board! You post sooo much!

I almost feel bad about applying to be a host here because I dont even post half as much as you do, lol. (btw, I havent heard from the administrator about it yet... and I applied like a week ago, lol... maybe she doesnt think I'd be a good host But I have a few ideas that would be really fun... so I hope I get to be co-host... anywho I'm rambling)

This is a great thread!

March 30th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Pure Innocence
Quote:
Pure_Innocence... you should SOO be a co-host of this board! You post sooo much!

I almost feel bad about applying to be a host here because I dont even post half as much as you do, lol. (btw, I havent heard from the administrator about it yet... and I applied like a week ago, lol... maybe she doesnt think I'd be a good host But I have a few ideas that would be really fun... so I hope I get to be co-host... anywho I'm rambling)

This is a great thread! [/b]
LOL, thanks. I'm thinking about it. I just don't want to let anyone down. I go in these spurts where I am REALLY into a board and then I just stop going for some reason. I would hate to do that to all you wonderful ladies. But, I highly doubt I'd stop going to a board on this so......I'm thinking I'm thinking....LOL!

I was going through my notes for Andrika and I came across my "oil of the month" area and I was like....hey why not...LOL!

why do I have to put LOL! after everything I say?
March 31st, 2007, 11:28 AM
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Quote:
why do I have to put LOL! after everything I say? [/b]
I do it too! LOL

April 11th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Pure Innocence
Should this be moved into the Sub-Forum as well?
April 11th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Yeah, I was just thinking that... I'll make a request for it to be moved.

April 11th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Pure Innocence
oky doky cool

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search