Tarot 0 The FOOL~~The Card Meaning

Pagan References

For information regarding Holidays, Book of Shadows, Moon Phases, and other interests.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan References LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Pure Innocence
Tarot Symbolism: *how does it relate to you?*

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn...ngs/fool.shtml

This describes me to a TEE right now! I've gone through religious spurts in the past, but I feel different this time. I feel like I finally "get it" and that I'm now "practicing it" not just "learning it". I feel apart of this wonderful faith and no longer like an outsider looking in.

But, no doubt, I can be a sure-fired FOOL!! Sometimes I get caught up in all the hocus pocus that I forget the real meaning I'm on this quest. Then I listen to my wonderful HigherSelf/intuition (the dog) and bring myself back down to reality and get serious
April 7th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Hey, thanks for the new topic But I was reading in the "Host and Co-Host Only" area and it said that we need to discourage our members from quoting from other sites or something. :-/ So, to make JM happy (lol), can you delete the quoted part and just leave the link? Sorry to be a butt, lol... I just dont wanna get in trouble with the admins...

On to the topic at hand though... hmm... the Fool doesnt seem to describe me very well right now. I'm not feeling refreshed and energized, I'm feeling tired and warn out (a newborn'll do that to ya! LOL).

While I'm a very "daydreamy" person... lately I've been far more practical... if that makes sense.

I've also been, I guess "selfish", in the sense that a lot is going on in my life right now and I've been focused more on that rather than other people. Not that thats a bad thing. Just a state I'm in right now.

At certain times in my life the Fool card could be a fair representation of myself. But right now it doesnt seem to be.

April 8th, 2007, 05:22 AM
Pure Innocence
Really? I thought it was only a certain amount of words or something you are allowed to post and if it goes over you have to have the link?
*shrugs*
April 8th, 2007, 10:26 AM
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Quote:
Really? I thought it was only a certain amount of words or something you are allowed to post and if it goes over you have to have the link?
*shrugs*[/b]
Honestly I really dont know... but the post had said to discourage any quotes from other sites and to just leave the link. I guess they've had people from other sites complain and try to sue or something. lol I dunno.
April 8th, 2007, 10:42 AM
Pure Innocence
Ok,I'll just post links then!!
April 11th, 2007, 12:16 AM
I'm going to have this moved to the Shadows board... just letting you know
April 11th, 2007, 05:22 AM
Pure Innocence
No prob Niamh

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search