Tarot~ The Empress

Pagan References

For information regarding Holidays, Book of Shadows, Moon Phases, and other interests.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan References LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2007, 11:09 AM
Pure Innocence
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/learn.../empress.shtml

This is the mother card. Right now, she affects me in saying "slow down". I recieve her main message that everything takes time and needs nurturing. I am trying to take in too much....I'm trying to learn about crystals/tarot/reiki/divination/ etc....lots and lots etc..I just want to cram all this information in my brain. Unfortunately, because of my impatience, I do not give each one the focus they need so I don't remember the information as I should. I need to understand that things take time.....

How does this card relate to you?
April 16th, 2007, 11:29 AM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Now the Empress is the card that would probably fit me the best right now, for obvious reasons lol. I'm not so much a smotherer, HOWEVER I am rather possesive sometimes when it comes to Seamus. I'll get tired of watching him and want Gwyddion to take over after a while, but once he starts taking care of him, I feel incredibly guilty and I feel like I cant relax and enjoy myself. I kind of feel like, I'm the mother so I have to take care of him... even at the times that I dont want to. I hate it... I wish I could hand him off to Gwyddion and truely REST.

April 16th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Pure Innocence
I know what you mean, I went through that too. It does get easier as he gets older, I promise!!
April 16th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Good to know!

Yeah, I dont know what it is... when I get a break and Gwydd is watching him I just get this feeling that he's mad and thinking that I'm lazy or something like... even though I know thats not what he's thinking. :-/

April 16th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Pure Innocence
Yup I know exactly what you mean. LOL! Drives you nuts doesn't it? Josh took Kailey when she was like 2 weeks old into the other room so I could take a nap......it lasted 5 minutes and I went in and got her because I felt like I abandoned her and just shoved her off onto someone else.

Things are better now

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search