Need A Prayer for DH

Pagan References

For information regarding Holidays, Book of Shadows, Moon Phases, and other interests.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan References LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 15th, 2007, 02:53 PM
*Aspen*
*sigh* To make a very long story short: my dh has a staph infection on his face He will probably be put in the hospital this weekend, I'm waiting for the phone call soon. I'd love some healing vibes for him please!!!

Oh, and we don't have insurance because we can't afford it...so beside the fact this is costing us SO MUCH MONEY, *I* myself can't go to the Dr.'s about my arm.....which I think could be dislocated We'll see....hopefully I just pulled or tore a muslce real bad and it will heal on it's own. So if I could get some "it's not a dislocated shoulder, it's just a torn muscle" vibes from y'all....I'd really like that.

Dh thinks he's going to die. I'm serious, he thinks he is really going to die! It's so sad hearing him say things like "ok, this is what you do if I die"...I know he won't die. I just know when ppl will or won't die (6th sense or something I dunno)...but it's still heartbreaking to hear him say it ya know?

It's all caused over a tooth being pulled, and it's a very long long story...and it's quite possibly the Dentists fault that my dh now has a staph infection, so we could be looking at suing them to pay the cost of everything (including hospital bill etc) if dh is going in the hospital.

He will probably have a scar on his face from this
June 15th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Oh no! Well he's definitely in my prayers!

June 16th, 2007, 07:43 AM
NIKKI*MOMMY2BOYS*
I am thinking of both of you and your health issues.
June 16th, 2007, 02:18 PM
*Aspen*
thanks ladies!
June 18th, 2007, 06:41 PM
*Aspen*
Ok, so......my arm is not better. Pretty sure something is wrong with it. I'm trying to get in the Dr.s this week..... I've taken so much medicine lately...i hate taking pills but g###### this hurts
June 18th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ

*Sends healing energy*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search