Sabbat Surprise Swap

Pagan References

For information regarding Holidays, Book of Shadows, Moon Phases, and other interests.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pagan References LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Niamh ૐ's Avatar Green Mama Goddess
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
Post a picture of your gift (if you don't have a way to take a picture, either get a picture of it from online if it was something ordered, or just describe it! )... then tell everyone who YOU got a gift for.

Like this:

Picture or explanation of gift: [picture] yadda yadda and thanks to my Giving Goddess... yadda yadda
I was the Giving Goddess for: Susie_Queue_McFefferson

Blessed Midsummer everyone!

June 21st, 2007, 07:25 AM
*Aspen*
Yay I got mine!! Yay!!

I can't take a pic and post it though, I'll have to wait for dh to get home. But I got an awesome pentacle oil burner and I got some Anise essential oil YAY!! Thank you to whoever....I don't know who my person was....

I was the Giving Goddess to Willowkarr!!
June 21st, 2007, 12:05 PM
Send a message via AIM to Niamh ૐ Send a message via MSN to Niamh ૐ Send a message via Yahoo to Niamh ૐ
This is what I got... its so coo! I'm drinking coffee out of it RIGHT NOW! Thanks!!!

I was the Giving Goddess to Aspen. Glad you like your gift!!!

Blessed Midsummer everyone!

June 21st, 2007, 12:33 PM
*Aspen*
I loved it! I was SO excited opening it up this morning!! LOL! Today is a great day, my arm is better and I got to open my gift...YAY!!!
June 21st, 2007, 12:49 PM
YAY! I'm glad your arm is doing better!

June 21st, 2007, 01:24 PM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yay....i will put up a pic later (have family coming so i have to clean house)
but anyways i got a mini cauldron and the sabbat oil sampler.......thank you to my giving goddess, i love it.....as soon as i can i will get a pic of it.....again thank you very much.

i was giving goddess to picklesmama.

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07
June 21st, 2007, 01:47 PM
picklesmama's Avatar <;,><
I love my gifts, thank you Giving Goddess!

I got the fluorite necklace AND bracelet that I wanted - they are very pretty and such lovely colors of green and purple

I set my camera on the towel bar in the bathroom to get a pic of me in the necklace:

Thank you!

ETA Ooops almost forgot!
I was Giving Goddess to irishxrose

Crissy mama to Jack 7.16.01 ~ Mia Bella 10.29.02
Angus Pickle 2.24.04 ~ Sydney Bean 10.26.06 & Kater Tot 2.15.09

Looking for fun lunch ideas for kids? Check out my blog: BentOnBetterLunches!
June 21st, 2007, 02:49 PM
Crissy that necklace looks really pretty on you!

June 21st, 2007, 03:06 PM
*Aspen*
i'm loving everyones gifts!!!
June 21st, 2007, 03:37 PM
purplelady's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
picklesmama i am so glad that you like them...and i hope they help with your meditation.

mom to Tru(12), Rienn (8), Rowan (3) and twin angels: Valhalla grace & Kjartan michael 12-5-10 (due 6/20/11)
NFC west Division champions '04,'05,'06,'07
June 21st, 2007, 03:54 PM
Quote:
picklesmama i am so glad that you like them...and i hope they help with your meditation. [/b]
I hope so too - I sure could use some help organizing my thoughts - I have been so scattered these past months!

June 23rd, 2007, 02:33 PM
irishxrose
Hi girls!! I know I'm a little late on this, but I hope everyone had a great sabbat! I LOVE my gifts, and thank you Crissy soooo much! They are beautiful! I got a pentacle necklace, and the celtic pentacle chalice I wanted!

Here are pictures!

And I was the Giving Goddess for Purplelady!
June 24th, 2007, 03:43 PM
I'm really glad you like it Andrika. I looked at lots and lots of pentagrams and liked the wood & leaf detail on that one, and I love blue glass, I liked your choice in chalices! Glad to see it arrived in one piece

June 24th, 2007, 06:18 PM
What a beautiful chalice! And a pretty necklace! I have a necklace that looks almost just like that! YAY!

I'm sure you guys are wondering why I havent posted the sign up page for the next SSS... and I will post it on Monday... just wanted to give us a couple days of a breather (and give time for everyone to show off their gifts)... But, like I said, I'll be posting it on Monday!

Andrika, maybe this time around you can pair everyone off... mainly so this one's a surprise for me, lol (this past one I knew who my Giving Goddess was, so it wasnt a surprise *sad face* lol). If you dont want to though, thats fine, I'm more than ok with doing it again.

June 24th, 2007, 10:10 PM
irishxrose
Sure hun! I'll be glad to pair everyone up!
June 25th, 2007, 02:19 PM

June 28th, 2007, 10:36 AM
*Aspen*
Ok here is my LOVELY pic!! It's burning some Rose oil right now

June 28th, 2007, 12:14 PM
IT's so pretty! Especially with the flowers behind it. I'm glad you like it!

July 9th, 2007, 11:27 AM
*Aspen*
I love it!!! I have burnt some of the anise oil, but not too much. It's got a very licorice scent to it and dh isn't fond of it at all. It's not my favorite scent in the world, but I'm just glad to have some real oil to burn now!!! LOL!!!
July 11th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Quote:
I love it!!! I have burnt some of the anise oil, but not too much. It's got a very licorice scent to it and dh isn't fond of it at all. It's not my favorite scent in the world, but I'm just glad to have some real oil to burn now!!! LOL!!![/b]
Yeah, I was really unsure of what kind of oil to get, lol. I didnt want to get a typical "frankincense and myrrh" lol... and I know anise is somewhat "all-purpose", so I got that. I was trying to find patchouli... but they didnt have it

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search